Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Ballroom...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:52 pm

It will be Way darker...

...Ballroom... Ballroom
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 am

Reason sighs as she exits the hall from Xylina's lab. She enters the ballroom warily.
"Oh, wow..." she gasps quietly as she gazes into the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:00 pm

The shewolf entered into the large room having smelled a new comer inside. Once inside she took one glance with her melted golden eyes and spotted the elf. Was this an intruder? A elf thief? The snowy white, timber wolf sized dog beast started to stalk around the perimiter of the room, her eyes still on the other creature. The wolf was curious, not hostile, of the elfin there. Who was she? Why was she here in the Palace? You only get invited to the castle, so who had invited her.

The wolf started to approach the female elf, she head down, tail swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Reason steps into the room, the door closing with a quiet swoosh. She looks up to see the big dog-thing and she freezes on spot. What was this thing doing in here? Was it going to eat her?

"Uh-um..." Reason breathes.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

The wolf stopped itself, cocked its head, and then sat down on the marble floor. Its tongue out as it breathed. It then barked, the loud sound vibrating inside of the large room, echoing, dancing around and fading quickly. She waitted to see the elfs reaction.

[OOC: Short post for me o.o]
Back to top Go down

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Dusk came into the Ballroom with his mask on, but he quicklly took it off as he entered. He placed it back on it's usually place on his right hip, and he looked around. He saw teh Wolf and quickly though of the Virture. He looked at the other girl with a evil look inhis eye. He licked his lips as he slide his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a black silk shirt with the Sleeves cut off and he was wearing black jeans and shoes. He had his Shirt unbuttoned showing off his ripped upper body. He had tribal tattoos on his arms and a gaint rose on his chest. He looked at Reason with his Black eyes. He had his black hair pulled back into a ponytail. He stopped a good distant away froteh two, and he chuckled.

"Virture is that you? Who is your pretty freind?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Reason straightens up considerably at the new person's voice.

"My name is Reason. Miss Darkara brought me here."

She tucks a strand of golden hair behind one of her elongated ears, revealing it's tremendous length; thus, proving she's an elf. Reason looks down and fumbles with her petal soft, pale pink, silk dress.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 pm

The wolf's lips pull back this time, baring knife-like canine teeth. The hairs on it's back rise as it stood up. A sin in her presence once again? She had too keep herself from launching her body at him and to bite those massive teeth into his neck. She lowered her head and sniffed the air. The sin was obviously Pride with that smug expression and aura about him. The elf on the other hand seemed docile now, wiht her head lowered and her figgeting. The werewolf took a glance from the Sin to the elf and then took a step forward. The wolf then started to morph, standing up right and then appeared a 19 year old, pale creamy colored woman with warm red liquid eyes and darker blond hair. The white coat she wore matched the same pure color of her werewolf pelt. Her metallic mask hung loosly around her neck by the black ribbon. The Virtues eyes now though, were stern and uncompassionate.

"What is it that you want Pride, I presume?" She said, her voice normally seemed honey sweet, but today the honey had frozen.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Reason was shocked to see the wolf transform swiftly into a woman. She looks between the man to her left and then to the woman to her right.

"Sins....? And Virtues?" She whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm

On the way to her Lab she heard Dusk's voice coming from the ballroom followed by Gabrielle's. She quickly enetered and saw Reason standing there, she snapped at the elf, "Reason, come with me. It's time you became useful." Xylina stood and waited for the elf to come. She quickly glanced at Dusk with a glare, "Start something and you'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Reason nods and ducks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Xylina quickly follows after the elf then heads down the hall towards her lab, leaving Dusk with she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Dusk chuckles at the Virture easily seeing what his Sin was. Dusk bowed in a mocking manner, and looked a thte elf again. Then, suddenly Xy burst in. she ordered the Elf to come with her. Yet, another thing that she was doing. Giving orders to someone wasn't much of a liking of Dusk's. He had to ge the next levels of his mask or for his huge plan to come into veiw. he needed hi brother to appear already. He was going to be useful with his Mask, but he didn't know where he would be. Dusk simply chuckled at Xy's threat as she left the room. He had a plan for what she injected him with. She thought the Effects would come, and they would. Yet, Dusk had a plan for everything.

"Virture, just calm down. i like to have my damn fun. Even you the leader of them isn't going to get in my way."

Dusk slide on his mask, and turned towards one of the windows. he looked at the door and then back at the window. he snapped his fingers and a burst of black flame shot up in his hand. He began to wlak towards the window.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Gabrielle's attention was quickly drawn to Xylina taking away the elf. She didn't want her sin to start somethin ghuh? That was rather odd. But what also caught her attention was the fact that she took away the elf and said that she was going to start being useful. What was she going to do to the elf, Reason was it? She kept her wolf blood on low, telling it to just calm down, nothinhg way going to happen seriously.

Until the other sin's hand burst into black fire. Was was definatly something. She watched his gaze, seeig that it was happened apon the window. He wasn't going to ruin the window was he? That would be stupid. To harm the Palace, and of all places the Ballroom! She took a step toward the man of fire.

"What are you doing?" She said, trying to be light hearted and curious, other than being suspicious and daring.
Back to top Go down

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:01 pm

"Leaving the Palace for awhile. I will fix the window when i get back."

Dusk suddenly was about a step away romteh window. he plaed his hand on the window, and it began to melt under his hand. The Opening grew as it was suddenly big enough for him. he stepped out the window into the melt glass. He chuckled as he thought about the beautfil Wemon he could flirt with. he jumpped out the window without even looking back.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Did he just seriously do that? The woman thought without suprise and irritation. She shook her head, putting her hand on her cheek.
"Couldn't you just use the door like a normal person?" She said, not caring if he heard her or not. Now she had a melted window that must be patched up soon. She would make sure the sin would fix it. She turned on her heels and paced the rooms siftly, thinkin gif she should go after him, which she also decided would be stupid and a waste of her time. She looked at the window and then the door.

She walked out of the room, using the grand doors, and into the palace.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm

She enters the ballroom with Sinexus. "Isn't it just brilliant?" Reason gasps.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Sin steps in and looks around at the brilliance and wonderment of the ballroom. "Wow...it's...magnificent!" He says as he looks around the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Reason drops her backpack on the floor and a picture falls out. She takes no notice and twirls in circles in the middle of the ballroom. She laughs and stops spinning as she looks around. "I never get tired of this place."
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Sin smiles as he looks around still. "I can see why..." The picture which came out from Reason's backpack caught his eyes as he bent over to pick it up, glancing at the picture. "You...umm...dropped this.." he said holding up the picture to her, still glancing at it.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:44 pm

The picture is of a younger version of Reason, around the age of 13, and another boy. The boy has deep brown hair and golden, green eyes, with the same ears as Reason, suggesting that he's also an elf. Reason turns her attention to Sinexus. Her eyes widen as she sees the picture in his hand. She runs to him and takes it out of his hand and stuffs it back into her backpack, while holding back hot tears.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:46 pm

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to intrude...it fell on the floor," he said as he moved towards her, offering a hug as he saw her tear up.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:48 pm

She ignores him as she tightens the strap on her backpack, and she brings her arm up to wipe away the tears that haven't even fallen.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 pm

"I'm sorry..." he said looking down. His reaction would have made you think that he had just accidentally pushed the last bit of food available into a fiery pit.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 pm

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong..." Reason mutters and stands up, slinging the backpack over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...Ballroom... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

...Ballroom...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Creationists Palace Reconstruction :: Masquerade Ballroom-
Jump to: