Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palace Pond & View Of The Palace

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Palace Pond and View of The Palace

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gabrielle Rabella on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:36 pm

The conversation that Gabrielle ahd just heard made her legs weak and her wild dog mind race in circles. After running for quite some time, she came to the pond. The snowy fur colored wolf paced around the area of it. Her tounge slightly out as she breathed in heavily, her feet still trotting until she finally stopped on the end side facing the Palace head on. Her tail flicked left and right, as she starred at the castle building. She licked her lips and then laid down, folding her forearms over another and resting her head on them, whimpering. What was she going to do now? She didn't know this Fear person other than the cold hearted words of his and his beaked mask, peaking at the back of her mind. And that Vial! Was that the shewolfs hair in there?

She rubbed her nose in her front legs. She couldn't let a Sin cloud her mind with their triffles. Xylina was the Lunar Wolf's prey. Not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:29 pm

She hadn't moved until night finally settled in. The Moon's light reflected off her fur, dancing its way onto her mask. The metallic wear of it shining, glittering. Her own fear had settled in. Now that it was night, the moon in full view, not a cloud in the sky to take away its gorgeous beams, Gabrielle had no choice but to stay in her wolf form until morning came to take away the orb in the gallaxy above the Masquerade World. While everything around her slept, there she was, the Star of the Moon. It's own play toy, commanding her to be its pet. What a beautiful Puppeteer. The shewolf starred at her true Master. She was just a prize dog to the Moon.

The wolf then got on all fours once more, stretching her sore limbs. She went over to the side of the pond, lapped in a bit of water, and then licked her lips again. She bit at an itchy spot on her pelt. All her animal insincts were in full bloom. There was no more trace of Prudence now at this time of night. Just a lone wolf.

She threw her head back and sang. The single howl floated in the air for quite some time. Take that, she cried out to her Owner. Her Master.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 am

Slow witching hours passed by, Gabrielle lying under the moon, sleeping soundlessly in the grass next to the pond. Her dreams carried her away, of chasing rabbits and howling with a pack of wolves, but soon her human mind set in with a crown over her head and all the Virtues under her control. But like a record being ripped off the needle, that unbelieveable reality was grabbed and thrown aross the room, shattering against an old brick wall.

The Sun was high above her, the hot beams piercing her coat and wrapping her in a blanket of its warm essence. She rubbed her snout and cheek on her forearms. She stood up-, stretching and yawning, her sharp as knives teeth baring, until she closed her jaws and stood there for a moment, taking in the morning. The sweet pea smell of the dew on each single blade of grass, no cloud in the blue obis of sky, the tweeting song of morning doves dancing on the winds, brushing their feathers with the caress as sweet as the morning dew on the grass as it slid down to the earth, moisterizing it and bringing more life into the lawn, like a spark on a fire erputing into a beautiful blaze...

The snowy pelted wolf shook her head and then formed back into the dirty blonde, creamy white skinned woman known as Gabrielle Rabella. She moved a human hand to her shoulder and where her neck connect and then cracked it there. Taking that hand, she brushed loose peices of hair out of her face. Her light crimson eyes watched the calm waters lap slighty was the wind breezed by, the fingertips of it touching ever so softly against the waters. She then turned around and headed somewhere. She needed some other life contact, other wise she would become a hermit.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Reason comes out of the forest, and she turns around and awaits for Sinexus.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Sinexus slid out of the forest and gazed up at the sight before them. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 pm

"Isn't it amazing?" Reason smiles up at the palace and she goes and sits at the pond. "I guess I should consider myself lucky to be living in such a beautiful place."
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Sin smiles and moves to sit next to her. "Beauty deserves beauty...don't you think?" He beamed a bright red which he tried to hide by turning back to his true form.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Reason blinks and looks at her reflection in the water. "I suppose so. Elves are born with natural beauty. It's not surprising you think that. We have no control over the charm we have over other people. Especially humans. Why do you think they hunted us down for so many years?" She seems void of any emotion while saying this.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:51 pm

"You have a strong point there...." He looked down at his own reflection. "I....I am hideous though....I can make myself look as handsome or beautiful as I want.....but I cannot change what I am....Although I suppose I can't say that you wouldn't want to trade places with me for just one moment....so that it wouldn't be so hard to run away from those people who hunt you...I just can't see why somebody wants to harm something so beautiful as an elf though? It isn't right...you need to praise beauty...not hunt it and capture it..."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 pm

"Our beauty is the cause of our pain. I've grown to become used to it. But you...don't you see? Nobody is like you. You're in your own league. Those amazingly bright yellow eyes and deep blue skin...It's such an incredible color..." Reason's fingertips brush the water where Sinexus's reflection lies.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Sinexus looks curiously over at the elf girl. "In my own league? No...there..are others like me...I'm sure....there have to be...they're just...hidden..." He didn't sound too sure of his statement as his words trailed off..."How is it that you look at my coloration...and you see a beauty...a uniqueness that is to be admired.....but others look at it...and see a monstrosity? My father.....didn't even understand..." he said as he looked back at his reflection.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:06 pm

"Humans don't understand us, Sinexus...Since I am no human, I know what to look for in a person. If I had thought you to be a monster, would I have brought you to this place I now call my home? Humans are the real monsters...Disgusting, ugly creatures..." Reason swipes her hand across her reflection, causing the water to ripple wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:13 pm

"No...not all humans are disgusting or ugly...My best friend...he was a human....he was probably the best example against your thoughts....I don't think he could have been....any less disgusting though.....And....my mother....she said that she took her appearance from a human...and she was one of the most beautiful ones I had ever seen...." he struggled to speak for a moment as his face turned a little more solemn, "But.....I suppose you're right....there are...many monsters amongst those humans...to many for those few I mentioned to counter..."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Reason sighs. "I'm sorry. You're right. But every single human I've ever seen, has either tried to capture me or kill me." She suddenly grunts and winces in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 pm

He looked at her rather upset, "Kill you? And what would they hope to accomplish by killing you? What the hell have you done that deserves for you to be killed?" Sin said as an anger seemed to be rising in him.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:24 pm

"Because of the charm we have over people...Some people like to claim that we purposefully take their lovers from them. And then there's our blood...Elves blood is so pure...we bleed blue. Almost as blue as your beautiful skin..." Reason says and she doubles over and cries out. She wraps her arms around her stomach and closes her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Sin quickly gets up and moves over to the elf in pain. "Is it your stomach again?" He rushes towards his pouch, grabbing for some more of the herb. "Here...it helped before...hopefully it can help again!" He said with a rather worried expression, holding the herb to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Reason angrily smacks his hand roughly away from her. She snarls as she tries to stand, her knees wobbling. She then just falls to her knees, and the pain subsides. She sits there, bent over, panting to get air into her aching lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 pm

"Reason! What's wrong!!?! I want to help!" Sin shouts worriedly. He withdraws the smacked hand, worried that he is the cause of this pain.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:45 pm

"Stop shouting, you're giving me a headache!" She hisses. Then, as if realizing she made a mistake, her expression softens. "Oh my...I haven't been like that in years...I'm so sorry, Sinexus..."
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:52 pm

"It's...okay.." he said softly, still very concerned. "What happened? What is bothering you?" Sin knew not what to do or expect, but he was worried more than just previous since Reason had said she had not been like that in years.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 pm

"It's just another side effect of that cleansing potion that Mistress Xylina gave me. Anger isn't usually my thing, but...apparently something just sparked inside me. I'm sorry you had to see me be so rude..." Her voice fades to mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 pm

"Cleansing potion? What exactly is it supposed to cleanse?" He asked curiously...Sin was curious and wary of what possible misdeeds the leader of the Deadly Sins had planned for this new-found ally.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 pm

"Any poisoning that I've before. The potion is supposed to cleanse my body of all toxins..." Reason's face scrunches as she remembers a certain dreadful memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Palace Pond & View Of The Palace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Creationists Palace Reconstruction :: Perimeter-
Jump to: