Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gabrielle Rabella [Complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Gabrielle Rabella [Complete]   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Name: Gabrielle Rabella

Mask: Auris Proventus

Creature: Lunar Werewolf

Appearance: Human appearance is my siggy.

Werewolf:
Spoiler:

Bio: Gabby is a laid back kinda person, knowing right from wrong, and always putting her duty before herself. The woman likes her logic, but can be a little wild at times, seeming to always be in a good mood and is always up for a good laugh. Even though the virtue is a peaceful thing, she is an enemy you won't wanna make. She's a beastly thing.

History: Gabrielle was born into a simple life. Parents, siblings, a nice little life. Until one day she was swept up off her feet by a man she had met in a forest not too far from her home. He told her about the Power House, the Sins and Virtues, about the creatures that lured around the world her family hid from. One day, when Gabby was 15, the man told her he would take her to the Power House and they rode to the forest they had met. That's where the man had then morphed from the handsome person to a black, pelted wolf. He bit her under the moon light, and left her there.

Gabrielle awoke the next day, a beautifully crafted mask at her side. Her sences hightened and a white new, animal body, she went off and searched for this wonderful land her stranger had told her about. The rest is now as she is today. The Leader of Virtues as Prudence and the Leader of the Lunar Clan.

[OOC: not my best story I've made, but w/e. I'm tired today]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gabrielle Rabella on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net

Gabrielle Rabella [Complete]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Masquerade Dimension :: Masquerade Registration-
Jump to: