Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Village

Go down 
+4
Alex Horizon
Kaosu Hasu
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

Fuoco Village - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm

"Extracurricular activities, hm? What about them does she disapprove of? I've done nothing wrong." Reason replies. She discreetly glanced around. Shit. What the hell, Xylina? Reason was clearly pissed, but surprisingly calm. She notices Valentia's nails and canines. "Like I said, I've done nothing wrong. It is not your place to punish me for anything I may have committed. That is strictly between Mistress Xylina and myself. I am her subject, not yours." Reason looked the man over. Clearly the build and malice of a Sin.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

He looked at her with eyes devoid of emotion. He was sent here not to talk, but to kill, there'd be nothing to disuade him. "I have no idea of your activities, but xy wants you dead, and thats my mission" he said he was now fully demon. His eyes had turned somewhat catlike and his voice was now darker.

"So if we have no further topics to discuss." he raised his hand his nails were now sharper than diamonds and strong as titanium alloy. "I must kill you." he said
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm

A large white wolf jumped from roof top to roof top, teeth, just as strong as the demons talons, bared. It leapt up, tackling the demon man. It's jaws full of pearly whites grasped onto the Sin's shoulder. Biting harder and harder, the she-wolf's eyes darted to Reason. She hoped that Valentia hadn't harmed the mermaid or her companion. She wouldn't have innocent blood spead across these streets.

The werewoman let go of the demon and jumped away from him. She guarded Reason, her body all tense and pacing. She tail and head strayed close to the ground, her gums pulled back to present the dripping demon blood that had straned there. Gabrielle's golden lunar wolf eyes took another glance at Reason. She didn't seem to be hurt. That was a good sign. The werewolf had gotten there just in time.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm

At the commotion up above Ikusa's attentio is directed towards the rooftop. Ikusa blinks and stands up. "Hm." He puts his mask on and stretches. He clenches and unclenches his fist, causing the currents f electricity flowing through him to sprak off in a few directions. He closes his eyes and focuses, the currents starting to flow easier and more effiiently through his body. He learned that anger caused them to be powerful, but sporadic and random. When he focused himself, he could control tem 80% better. He opens his eyes and focuses clearly on the rooftop battle.Ikusa turns towards an alley and begins runningdown it. He grips a ladder and quickly scales it, allowing him acces to a rooftop that is close, but not too lose to the battle. For the moment, he just wanted to observe the fight, not get into it.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm

he smiles as he stands up after being tackled. he pushed a finger into his bite wound measuring it's depth. he chuckled as he thought It's deeper than I thought, but it shouldn't impair me to bad. He looked over about the time Ikusa was up on the roof. "Who's side are you on" he motioned to the werewolf who'd just bit him. "hers or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 pm

"There are no sides here! Xylina's just a bitch!" Reason spat the name out, not caring whether or not it was disrespectful. Xylina no longer deserved her respect. Reason's eyes held onto the wolf's form, stricken by the beauty of its fur. "Do you always do what Xylina tells you? I thought you had more Pride than that." Reason frowns, using his own sinful name against him. She puts on her mask and her skin immediately pales and her lips and eyes lids turn blue. The air around them turns frigidly cold.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 am

(Sure start the fights without me!!!!!!!!!!! lol x_X)

Kaosu was forgotten from all the comotion but he then arised again into the others consciousness by a sudden surge of strong demonic aura. He had slipped his mask on during the wolfs attack and now he had turned. Two 8 inch long onyx black horns that curved upwards sprouted from Kaosu's forehead and following after that was two large black demonic wings that grew upon his shoulder blades. A deep rage filled Kaosu as he looked at everybody and then his pale eyes set upon his fellow Sin. "Back down Pride, your easily out numbered!" He growed at Valentia showing his new pair of large sharp teeth. He readied his growing claws just in cause the Sin didnt comply.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:12 pm

He grimaced, this confrontation was turning droll, he'd have to wait for his ace in the hole. "I'm doing this mission on part of myself, and I respect Xylina as a leader no pride lost in any case" he said still devoid of emotion. he then turned to kaosu his eyes seething with hate. "You'd go against a fellow sin just trying to complete an objective. Surely you are the worst of bretheren you have no place in this organisation, And as I being demon lord...It seems your scum of the lowest class, you'll have no respect from me." He then turned back to Ikusa "You with me or against me?"
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Shadows bursted out of the ground and quickly fell back revealing Xylina, "That is enough!" Her eyes flared black, her shadow shot forward seperating the two sins. She walked forward with a scowl on her face, I will not have Sins fight against each other! You have a problem you bring it to me! She looked at Kaosu with her cold eyes, "Do you understand?" She looked at Reason, "I want you back at the palace...now."

She looked back at her two Sins, three shadows appeared next to her looming over them in dark power, "As for you too...I wish to speak with both of you in the A.R.T. Room." The shadows started to swirl around her, "If you two lift your blade against each other...I will sentence you both to exile..." With that she vanished in a swirl of darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:40 pm

(Just a note Xylina, Wink you did not say that you left your room. Just a tip there.)

Gabrielle's lips pulled back, but in a grin this time. She was in her wolf form which meant that most of her virtuous blood was being over powered by the blood thirst of her wolf. She licked her lips, the demonic taste there held on her tongue. Soon Xylina was there, what the wolf really wanted. She hoped the situation would bring her here. She barked out to the witch and then lunged at the sin's body, but it soon was engulfed by shadows.

She whipped her head back at the others there, her silvery white fur still stainned around her mouth slightly. She seemed frenzied, trying to keep calm. So many Sins were here though. . . it was hard to concentrate and attack them. . .
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

He nodded, leaning back as to think he would escape puishment, ut he knew he wouldn't. He began reversion to his human form, but still he'd like to get at that kaosu guy. He grimaced again but this time it was of the smell of the town. It was dirtier than he had noticed to begin with... no Pride in it. huh he thought guess they can't be perfect after being told to go to the art room he began "Of course, I will see you there." He slid on his mask so as not to be ssen by the common people. "Ciao" he jumped off the roof, and snapped as he landed he was to wait for Xylina and the Other one.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:03 pm

"Yes Sister..." He said to Wrath just as she faded. Kaosu reverted back to his normal form as his mask slipped from his face into his hand. His eyes looked to Pride's as he spoke to him. Kaosu meant no harm to his Brother, he just had a primal instinct of protection for the girl. "You too Brother Pride...and for the respect subject, looks like im going to have to earn it now" He chuckled and smirked to himself and watched as the Sin jumped away. He then looked to Reason. "Well I must take my leave...and trust me, I am sorry..." Kaosu then slide his mask back onto his face and started to jump along the rooftops in the direction of the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Reason watched Kaosu go with a look of disappointment. Those stupid Sins always ruin everything. Reason looked over at the beautiful dog. It was just her and the wolf now. It wasn't a problem, the wolf had probably just saved her life. Something about the wild creature struck her as familiar. Reason felt she had met the wondrous beast before... She looks to the place where Xylina vanished. To call the leader of the Sins a bitch... Reason sighs heavily. She was in deep trouble. A big, flaming pile of dinosaur poo. "I better return to the palace..." She grumbles and begins to descend the nearby ladder, keeping her mask on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:55 am

(Since I was not here the whole fight, this is the best I can do x.x)

Ikusa tilts his head and smiles slightly. He makes eye contact with Valen and a fire is seen in his eyes. With that look, Valen knows whos side Ikusa is on. His. Although he may not be the toughest person out there...and he could hardly stand against demons...he would do what he could to help Valen if he needed it. He didn't know why...but he felt like...Valen understood him...more tahn others..wait..what others? Who was watching him. Ikusa snaps back into reality as Valen and his associates leave. In his line of sight are the wolf and the girl, Reason. He had overheard that Valen's mission was to kill Reason...but that had not turned out right. Should he try and kill the girl? Would Valen be glad? He could not decide...
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 am

Reason gets to the bottom of the ladder and stretches as her feet touch the ground. She takes off her mask and her pale skin regains its color. "Stupid stupid STUPID Sins..." She mutters to herself about how low they are and blah blah blah. Reason walks out of the village and returns to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 pm

The oversized wolf put it's head down low and moved it legs, like it was trying to decide something. Should she go after Reason and keep her safe? She did want to recruit the mermaid still. Now would be the perfect chance. She could get her alone, talk to her while the idea of Sins being so cruel was still fresh in her head.

The wolfwoman then turned her head to look at the human man who has appeared. She remembered feeling a presence like that. The graveyard, if she remembered correctly. Gabrielle then lifted her head and straightened her legs giving the human man a good looking at. She then turned around with easy and grace, then made her way after Reason, dare if someone stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Ikusa watches the wolf turn around and he squints his eyes. Did she not see him as a threat? That was possible...but thena agin..what if it was a trap? Hm..." Bark bark..." He waite dot see if the wolf would turn around.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Reason re-enters Fuoco Village and scans the crowd for signs of Ikusa. She spots him not too far from where he once was before and she goes up to him slowly. "Ikusa?" She calls gently. "I have a message from Mistress Xylina of the Sins..."
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Ikusa turns towards the voice, his eyes casually halfway open, a sly/charming look upon his face. "Oh? Come here so you may deliver it in the most efficient matter."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 pm

She gets about five feet from him and bows deeply, keeping her eyes on him, and nonchalantly placing a hand on her mask as if she was just resting it on her hip. "Mistress Xylina would like to acquire your presence at the Creationist's Palace. She has sent me here to bring you to her, so that she may speak with you on certain matters that I know not of." Reason tells him, and stands up straight after she's finished relaying her message.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 pm

"Oh? And if I shall refuse? Will you forec me there? I would like you to know that furtive move for your mask was not so furtive..." He smiles and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Reason smiles and cocks her head to side. "I mean not to force you anywhere, Sir, for that would be rude of me. I treat all of Mistress Xylina's guests with the utmost respect. I am not willing to fight, only to defend myself if you seek the initiative. If you wish not to come with me, I will relay your decision to Mistress Xylina. But see that she will be displeased if you say no." Reason speaks swiftly, and disregards the fact that Ikusa's eyes are keen and perceptive.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 pm

He chuckles. "My dear girl! Are you perhaps nervous? Your dialect speed increased so sharply..." He puts his mask on. "But you have good reason to be nervous.....for I find it pointless to follow a welp to her master..if she cannot prove herself.." His eyes goes cold and he clenches his fists. Currents of electricity flow through his body as he tenses and relaxes, ready for a fight. "Prove to me this meeting is worth my time...or...you may find yourself...a bit...useless..."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm

She glares at him and removes her mask from her hip. "I am a subject of Mistress Xylina's, but my orders were to bring you to the Creationist's Palace. Not to fight. I stick with my orders. I'm sorry to disappoint you with the lack of want of a fight. That is not what I'm here for. Perhaps you just want a little bloodshed?" Reason slows down her voice and replies calmly and smoothly. Fighting? Fighting was not her forte. Her orders were clear to Xylina, and Reason would not disobey them a second time. She wonders if that wolf is near, if that beautiful creature would come to her rescue again...She shook herself and concentrated on Ikusa. She could take care of herself. She would not be distracted from someone who wished death upon her.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:34 pm

"Wouldn't it be easier to bring me back if I was incampacitated? Now..on guard! You shall make the first move!" Ikusa gets into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Village
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next