Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Morte Forest

Go down 
+2
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 pm

The Forest is dark all the time, even on the brightest days. The trees are dead and falling apart, just like any other plant that used to be living. This is the Death Forest...

Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Xylina stopped by a large dead Willow, she liked it here. It was quiet, dark, empty, and there was no wind...ever. She kept her mask on and cloak she had appear when she got here. She pulled the hood up and made sure it was closed, she looked at her glove covered hands. Even if she did trust Fear, it was his knowing what she looked like that scared her...he could kill just by thinking about what you look like. She was careful...
"Arbiter," Xylina turned to see her shadow, "Metus ab Alibi."
Xylina smirked behind her mask, "Umbraae Recurso." Shadow slunk into the ground taking it's normal form as Xylina's shadow.
There was a crunch of breaking twigs to her left, she turned to see a tall man in a long black cloak, his hood up. He wore a black mask with a long birds beak, "Ms. Darkara," his voice was deep, with a hiss when ever he said a 's'.
Xylina didn't reply.
"I have come as you asked, and brought what you asked," he hissed.
Xylina stepped towards him, her voice muffled from her closed mouth mask, "Good. Let me see."

((I'll give you chance to do something...XD))
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 pm

The werewolf's paws hit the dirt, making a light hearted 'thunk'. The dirt puffed up and some settled onto her feet. She turned her head. It was so dead here. She tired making at least a small plant form, but it seemed some kind of very strong dark magic was preventing her from creating any really life in the area. The trees felt miserable, the earth crying and prying at her to make it rain or grow. Her mask was ticking in her head, moaning at the dead of life here. The wolf shook its head and pawed the mask off. She couldn't leave just because her mask cried for her to. She needed to find Xylina. To track her down.

Gabby raised her head and sniffed the air. There was one good thing about this waste land. There was no trace of clear wind, which meant that Xylina's scent still clung in the air, leaving an easy trail for the werelady to follow. She followed the trail, her nose to the ground, but her yellow eyes ahead, watching her surroundings. She then saw a figure..no, two figures a few places away infront of her. The wild animal took place beside a dead, fallen tree. She could no longer head the crying of the plants around her, but her mask clearly could. It snapped silently aroudn her neck, getting angry at Gabrielle for staying in a place like this. The wolf woman lay on the ground behind the log, her frontlegs crossed and her head peeking around to watch the two people. She zoned in her hearing, listening to them intensly.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Fear pulled a small box out of his cloak and held it out to her, "It is just the way you asked."
"Good," Xylina took the box and popped it open a smirk appeared on her face, "It's perfect. How long will it last?"
"If used in the right poiton...it could be days, but remember I told you it can kill you," Fear said.
"Oh, shut it hiss-boy, I know the problems," Xylina said.
"But, do you know the side effects?" Fear asked.
Xylina looked up at the tall man, "What side effects?"
"They can cancel your powers forever," Fear said.
Xylina fell silent.
"We don't want that," Fear said, "Becareful. Now for your payment."
"I got the girls hair," Xylina reached into her cloak and pulled out a vial, "The Virute's hair just like you asked." Fear grabbed and hissed in delight, "Good job, Xylina."
Fear disappeared into the darkness of the woods.
Xylina slipped the box into her cloak and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:19 pm

One of the figures seemed to have a very strange mask, a beak that peeked out from out of his dark cloak. A little shiver went down into her spine, making the fur on her back rise a bit. She watched the exchange of the box, not being able to see inside of it. What was in there that could cancel the others powers? Curiosity cursed the shewolf. Her tail bounced excitedly and her body moving nervously. But it froze when she saw the other figure pull out what seemed like a vial. She couldn't see the color from where she was, and the vial contained the smell of the lock of hair inside of it.

But Xylina's voice had said it was a Virtues. So far she was the only Virtue she knew of. So it was hers maybe? The beaked man had scrurried off out of sight and Xylina's laugh plugged into Gabrielle's ears. What would that man who sent a shiver down her spine need a lock of hair? She stood up now, her tail up and alert. She turned around then, and dashed off, her footing goign to the beat of her heart, which was now thundering in her chest. She had to admit to herself. She was now fightened.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Xylina walked back to where she met with Fear and pulled her hood back, she reached back and pull her out of the cloak and let it fall against her back. She bent down where Fear stood and touched the soil, yeah something wasn't right and she knew it. She stood up straight and closed her eyes concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Ikusa slowly strolled through the forest, hsi eyes taking in all that he could. "That's a maple tree. NO! NO! NO! It's a redwood!! No...it is a maple tree..Or perhaps..it is a canine? Yes..yes..a canine.." He chuckles slighly as he strolls leisurely along the forest trail. The blade of his halberd drags across the ground, creating a dull scraping noice that echos through the forest. Ikusa suddenly stops and looks around franctically. "Huh!? What is taht?!" He turns around in a whirl. "Someone following me?!?! COME OUT!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! I'LL RIP YOUR BOWELS OUT AND RAM THEM DOWN YOUR COKSUCKING THROAT!!!" Ikusa begins to breathe heavily then relaxes. "It was probably me fartng...." He turns around and begins wlaking down the path he was going.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Xylina whipped around her hand extended out palm facing out, "Who's there?"
You're hearing things, Xy, she thought to herself as she looked back at where Fear stood, her mind was still glued on that whole matter, but somebody was there. She looked back in the direction of the yelling, her hand still out, "Show you yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Ikusa stops and his eyes widen. "...A person? Male..or...female..or a shemale..? I hope it isn't a shemlae..or I may have to freak out..." He heads towrads the voice. He finds himself standing before Xylina and he cocks his head. "..Hmm..she's pretty...no..she's ugly..Nu-uh! She's pretty!! Well..FUCK YOU!!" He argues with himself then stops and stares at Xy. "..Whoa re you..?" He giggles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Xylina keeps her arm up not letting her gaurd down, "I am Wrath."
She stares at him with glaring eyes, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
Whoever this guy was he was interupting her thinking and it was not something she liked much.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:54 pm

He stared at her. Then gave her the finger. He laughed and this gave Xylina the chance to see that he possesed a mask.' He took his halberd off his back and layed on the groound. "The sky is perrty right now..." The sky, in fact was begginig to cloud over and let loose a rainstorm. "It's gonna rain..Heheheh..hahaha...HAHAHAHA!!!!" He lets loose a hellsih laugh that could even chill Xylina slightly.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:55 pm

((Dude....it can rain here....))
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:56 pm

((Why can't it? It says nothing about not raining here...))
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:57 pm

((Long story...but for some reason this place is completely cut off from life...))
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 pm

((..What does rain have to do with life? o.O It could rain here..but it would have no affect on the plants..? xDD))
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 pm

((Alright works for me! XD))

Xylina looked up at the sky then back at the guy in front of her, "What the Hell is wrong with you?"
She grabbed her extended arms forearm to keep it balance, she needed to get home and sleep, but for some reason Fear's words kept spinning in her head. And if the others know what she was going to do, she wouldn't have to worry about the injections killing her.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Ikusa stood up. "...There isn't anything wrong with me. I'm just not right i the head. So...DON'T FUCKIN' JUDGE ME!! YOU WHORE!!" He screams at Xylina. He then begins to mumble to himself, causing him to laugh. "My name is Ikusa. I do no remember my last name. I enjoy kittens, puppies, and death. I really like death..lets sucha nice color of crimson into the world.." He starts to strol the blade of hsi halberd as he looks at a tree. The clouds above et loose their tears of sorrown and begin to soak the ground and both Xylina and Ikusa.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 pm

"You're right, death is amusing," Xylina said with a smirk, "So amusing indeed."
"Yet, the Vitrues don't understand this. But we Sins do," Xylina let her arm fall as she looked back at the sky, "What would the world be like if there were no Deaths."
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 pm

He shake shis head. "Boring..boring. No fun..no fun.." He raises his halberd and swipes it clean througha tree andit topple sover. Ikusa stares at the ground and then aywns. "I wnat my mommy...Oh wiat..I think I kille dher...and Mrs.Ingrid..and Mr. Domer..and..well..my village..Hmm..I want some pie..." He looks back at Xylina and just stares at her.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Xylina looks at Ikusa, "A killer are you?"
"A perfect asset you would be to the sins once you've completed the Exams," Xylina smirked, "Consider it. We can help make you stronger."
Xylina pulled her hood over head and turned around she put her hand out, "Migro." A portal opened and Xylina stepped through, a second later it completely vanished. Leaving Ikusa alone in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 pm

He stares at where Xylina once stood. "Fucking bitch..never even gave me fellllllaaaaaatttiiiooooo..." He laughs as he draws out the word. He looks up at the sky as it rains. His entire being is soaed and his hair sticks to his face in sopping strands.

((I apologize if this char's RPing is a bit explicit or innaporpriate. If asked, I will gladly stop this behaviour wthout arguement and try something a bit milder.))
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 pm

((I thinker Milder would be best...I mean there are some people on this site who might not approve of it...I don't care. But you need to remember some people might not like it.))
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 pm

((Okely dokely lol xDD I keep it down low on the cursing and sexual things. Just didn't know how to act for an insane char xDD))
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 pm

[OOC: Just ask my entire family...u.u Xylina you know how crazy they are >.> They're fucking insane sometimes ....]
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 pm

((Oh yeah. LOL! And your the most insane! LOL! I love you Rocket! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Morte Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Morte Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next