Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Morte Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chinou

Male
Number of posts : 330
Married/Dating : We were never meant to be, we just happened. We had it, we was magic. I was flyin, now I'm crashin'.
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: She shot the bullet that ended my life.

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:35 pm

"Or you could get out of my way," he responded, bursting into a run and leaping over his fellow wolf. "Don't cross my path again, or you will be sorry." He had added, as he continused his casual patrol around the forest. It was pathetic, he hadn't found a prey and it had been over thirty minutes. He contemplated on his options. He could go back there, engage in a fight with the wolf, and eat her up. But that would be cold, heartless and unlike him. But this wasn't Chinou, it was a hungry wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Gabrielle sighed as she turned her head and for a short moment watched the other wolf go by. She then turned back ahead of her and took a step followed by another. It was no use to go after him. He was very rouge and she didn't feel like being a heroin today. His adittude told her that he wasn't in much of the mood as well. She mumbled under her breath about the lack of an interesting conversation these days. There were probably many questions the shewolf was dieing to ask the other but maybe another day. Another day were she wouldn't be 'sorry'.

She trotted a little ways and stopped to find a doe munching on pine needles. She didn't seem to be enjoying them, but she was hungry and bared it. Gabrielle crouched low to the groung, ears forward. Her body was aching to leap but she watched until she let out her breath and charged. She pounced on the deer, biting deeply into it neck and bringing it down slowly without a fight. It knew what would happen if it tried. It died easily and lay lifelessly in a mess of needles and leaves. Gabrielle licked her lips, savvoring the blood clinging to them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net

The Morte Forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4