Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Empty
PostSubject: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Mask name: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire].

Special ability:
Dusk calls his Ability Exploding Fire. The Ability is excatly like the name states. Dusk can compleely control fire, and he can even make it exploded on contact with any kind of surface. The Exploding power raiss when the Level of mask. The Fire damage fromteh fire also raises withthe levels.

Regular (lv1)-
This is the first and most basic form of Dusk's ability. The color of his fire is bright red like a normal flame. The Exploding powerof this level is very small. It is like a firecracker at this level. It could only blow off a finger at the most. If hit somewhere on the body. Then, it would only cause a 1st degree burn. The Flame will also cause a 1st degree.

Masked (lv2)-
This is the more advanced verison of the Mask ability. The Fire color has changed to a greenish blue color, and the exploding power has grow to blow off more fingers, and hurt the hand. The Fire is able to cause 2nd degree burns quickly, adn quickly cause the Clothing over the skin on fire. The explosion can cause the clothing to combusted into flames on contact. Yet, they can easily be put out.

Hidden (lv3)-
The Color ofthe fire has changed to Black, and the exploding power has grown to where it could blow off a persons hand. It can cause very bad 2nd degree burns. The Fire can burn someone to a very bad 2nd degree burn very quickly. The explosion can blow off losse clothing if hit. (Like if i hit someone cape. It would blow a hole through it.)

Secret (lv4)-
This is the highest level gained fromthe mask. the Flames can cause 3rd degree burns very soon after contact. The Explosion power can blow a limb off, or blow a hole through a wall. The Flame color has changed to white which is the hottest color you can see in Heat vision goggles. This is a very hard skillto control since it is pure fire. At this point, Dusk thnks of his fire control as an art, and braggings about it everytime he can.

Last edited by Dusk Swift on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Are you doing the infuse thinger? Or no? Also on the Soul Vampire Register...you need to put that each vampire has their own unique mask.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Well, i willput up the Fusion level when i can actually gain it. XD Where do i need to put that up at?
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm

The Soul Vampire Clan Register
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Alright, after i make it. Could yall make it a Sticky? Also, where is it at?
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Clan register....and just add the fusion stuff and crap you need to add...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:11 pm

I will later. XD
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Yes, we can make it a Sticky
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Fusion(lv. 5): Dusk has been knowledge of his ability to proform it better. He can now snap his fingers and fire off Sparks that will exploded. (Think of Roy Mustang) The Color of the Sparks wil be white. Yet, there is something special that happens when he fuses. His body Temp. raises to over one hundred when his ability is actived.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Ummm...There can't just suddenly be a Lv. 5. No matter how powerful you are :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 pm

OMG! How many times do i have to tell you this? The Lv. is simple teh fusion between me and my Mask. >.> I don't see any thing different from lv. 4. better understandiung grants me the ability to snap and make things explode. The maskes bility grants me to have high Body temp. once fused. >.> I have had to repeat myself on this one thing. About eight times now. I think Xy gets it from what i see, but you keep stating somethig that has already been answered. >.> That is simply what i numbered it. >.> It doesn't make it any stronger then level four. It simply grants better understanding of the Mask, and the ability to use the ability without a mask. >.> Sorry, if i've hurt your feelings or pissed you off, but this is really starting to annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:33 pm

RawR~ Calm down.

Here, so everyones happy and I don't have to deny your Lv. 5, how about in the Special Abilities paragraph, you state that when you fuse (as part of your soul vampire thinger), just say what happens, okay?

Add something like... "When he fuses, His body Temp. raises to over one hundred when his ability is actived. and Dusk has been knowledge of his ability to proform it better. He can now snap his fingers and fire off Sparks that will exploded. (Think of Roy Mustang) The Color of the Sparks wil be white" or what if that makes sense (Idk, I just copied and pasted what you had said in your Lv.5 explaination)

>.>You don't know how much some of all the mask reg. that are annoying me. I'm just trying to keep everything fair na dI don't want people complaining to me, saying that I fucked up something U.U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:25 pm

After, Dusk bedcomes Fused with his Mask: Dusk has been knowledge of his ability to proform it better. He can now snap his fingers and fire off Sparks that will exploded. (Think of Roy Mustang) The Color of the Sparks wil be white. Yet, there is something special that happens when he fuses. His body Temp. raises to over one hundred when his ability is actived.

Better?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Yes. It's great now.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 pm

((I plan on going through an Experiment arc. with my character to give a more detial idea of what he is about. So, i'm making a new mask that will replace my old one when the arc. is finished.))

Mask name: Hölle unbegrenzt Leere [Meaning Hell's Endless Void]

Appearance of Mask: (Due tot eh Experiment that caused the Mask to obtain powers. The mask looks different with every lv., but Dusk can contorl the look of it once he gains all levels.)

Before exiperment:
Spoiler:
Lv. 1:
Spoiler:
lv.2:
Spoiler:
lv.3:
Spoiler:
Lv.4: At this level Dusk can choose one of the Previous Appearances and make it perm.

Special ability:
Dusk's mask has the Ability to Create and Control various types of Voids, like Black Holes, Rifts, Negative Energy, and More. The ability is rather unstable due to the Experiment bring out the ability in the mask. Since, it is the Voids can easily backfire on Dusk if used to much or held open for to long. So, due to that. Dusk likes to simply use the Negative Energy part of his Ability. The Enrgy is the Aura/energy from Black holes, rifts, and other things of that type. He can create weapons of Negative energy to fight with instead of using his Full mask abilities for fear they will backfire.

Regular (lv1)-
Minor Black Holes can be made at this level. the Black hole has a very high chance of Backfiring with level one, and can be very deadly to himself and the Person who is fighting. The Negative energy at this level is kinda dificult to Control, but Dusk can make Small weapons with it. Like Dagger, Short sword, a small spear, and more. Dusk can make rifts to travel to places he has already been through out his life.

Masked (lv2)- (To learn this lv. of your mask, you must have posted 200 words and counting in training about learning the lv.)

Hidden (lv3)- (300 words when in the Mask Exams. You can only Get to this level if you have passed the exams)

Secret (lv4)- (500 words when you have passed all exams)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:40 am

If Arc is Approved. I will have to go through all the Exams. XD So, i need an approve or Deny. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]   Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bakuretsu Kara-do Kaji [Exploding Colored Fire]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Masquerade Dimension :: Mask/Weapon Registration-
Jump to: