Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow) Empty
PostSubject: Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)   Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:25 am

(I do not have my mask yet, i plan on getting threw RP)

Mask Name: Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)

Special Ability: Enables Kaosu's demonic blood to take over his human blood for a short amount of time in which releases Kaosu's demonic side.

Regular (Lv1) - Kaosu's eyes become slitted as a small amount of anger boils inside him. He grows two small black horns about two inches long from his forehead. His teeth become extremely sharp and his nails grow out by an inch and can cut threw anything non-metal.

Masked (Lv2) - Kaosu's horns grow to five inches becoming very noticeable and his nails grow to two inches. His nails can now scratch basic metals. Kaosu's pale skin now turns a slight grey hue and becomes hard as stone and also becomes resistant to fire. He gains a small boost in strength, speed, and endurance. Kaosu's inner anger grows stronger and because of it on every 5th post of being in this stage he goes berserk and attacks anyone around him.

Hidden (Lv3) - Kaosu's horns grow to an impressive eight inches and his nails grow to three becoming the size of small daggers. They can now cut threw basic metals. Kaosu's skin turns to a pale color with a hint of grayish-black and becomes as strong as metal. He gains a boost in strength, speed, and endurance. Kaosu is now able grow black demon wings from his shoulder blades on will. Rage and anger begins to consume Kaosu and there fore every 3rd post of being in this stage he goes berserk and attacks anyone around him.

Secret (Lv4) - Kaosu turns into his full demon form and stands 8 feet tall. His nails can cut threw almost any material and his skin becomes hard as obsidian, his only weak spots are the very narrow energy cracks on his skin in which only a dagger could fit into. Kaosu's wings form into another set of arms that are able to engulf themselves in fire to look and act as wings. He is now able to breathe fire from his mouth and conjure fire from his hands. He gains a huge boost in strength, speed, and endurance. Kaosu is now engulfed in anger and wrath, he develops a large need to feed on the souls of his victims. He attacks everything around him for he has no common sense and only a sense to kill.

My Mask
Spoiler:

Full Demon Form
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaosu Hasu on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Re: Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)   Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:17 am

Umm, love can you plz not be so tall in your full demon form? I understand that your character is son on a demon, but I wanna keep some things realistic.
Also, since these are kind of intense levels, it will take a longer and harder time for you to gain each level okay? Which nessisarily isn't a bad thing, but a fair thing. To gain your second level, it will take 300 words in training I guess to level up to 2nd or lets say...3 very desriptive posts to lv to #2 too (oh gooses, look at all those to's @.@) if youre in battle. Are you okay with that?
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)   Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Okay i edited it to 8 feet

and also how about this

Lv2=500 words
Lv3=750 words
Lv4=1000 words
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Re: Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)   Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah the levels are perfect now, actually they exeed my expectations.

But yep, approved.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)   Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Masquerade Dimension :: Mask/Weapon Registration-
Jump to: