Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kaosu's House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Kaosu's House   Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:41 pm

He stepped out into the crisp morning air that filled his lungs. The grass beneath his feet crunched softly but gracefully. Kaosu closed the wooden door behind him,it belonged to his handmade wooden shack. If everything belongs to something... Kaosu raised his head to look at the early rising sun. It had a orangeish gold hue. "Then what do i belong to..." He glared his eyes to the stream only a few feet from him. Kaosu gave one last look around. "I belong to this...my home..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's House   Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 am

"Heh heh heh...HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaosu's eyes widened,he thought he was finally alone. This dark growling voice echoed inside his sanity. "Don't give your self that bullshit...You belong to me!!! You are the devil's very own" Kaosu clenched his fist as he closed his eyes,the morning air still filled his lungs. "What do you want!!!! I don't need you anymore!!!!" "Without me you would be nothing!!!!! This is bound to happen...This day is special...its your seventieth birthday" "I DONT NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaosu shouted out as anger rumbled threw him like thunder. The voice rolled away back into the depths of his mind. He sighed and opened his eyes. Kaosu did his daily chores to keep maintenance and then left for the nearest village for supplies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kaosu's House
Page 1 of 1