Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinexus Mystique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Sinexus Mystique Empty
PostSubject: Sinexus Mystique   Sinexus Mystique Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Name: Sinexus Mystique

Mask: (will edit when I register it

Creature: Shapeshifter- they are humanoid in their appearance with bluish skin and yellowish eyes.....they can change their appearance to other people, able to change their clothes and accessories to fit their needs as well as change their dimensional physicality....however they must observe the people they transform into and may not copy the abilities of others.....they may only copy humanoid forms (i.e. animals cannot be copied, nor inanimate objects, but something like a humanoid-like angel or demon could be copied, but their powers couldn't).....the humanoid forms they take can be transformed into at any moment as long as their memory is in tact....Shapeshifters also experience a longevity in life as it is rumored that their aging process is either slower than that of a normal being's or even completely halted, but they are in no means immortal.

Appearance: It is unknown what the true form of Sinexus is, but he appears to be a blue male in a white cloth with scale-like growths over his body...His appearance is youthful, about 18years of age, but he is indeed much older than that. His most common form is that of an 18year old male, rumored to be the form of his closest human friend who died mysteriously. (Avi when I get it up)

Bio: Sinexus is a master of deception, having to constantly play the roles of being other individuals. He has been known as being both kindhearted and self-centered, honest and devious, mischievous and benevolent. In essence, he wears many masks. He enjoys swimming and use of weaponry.

History: Born, supposedly, 25years prior to the present day, Sinexus was...different. His father had not known that his wife was a shapeshifter and thus was surprised when he found his son was born with blue skin. Disgusted, he ran away, never to be seen again, or so they thought. Sin was brought up by his mother who taught him how to use his abilities, changing his height and even his depth and width in his "normal" form. By the age of 7, he was able to blend in with normal society, appearing as a slightly altered form of his friend. At age 5 he had revealed to his friend of his "condition" through trust, at which his friend remained loyal and true.

Throughout the years, Sinexus changed his "human" form ever so slightly so as to keep things interesting. By the age of 15, he had observed over 200 different people both male and female. His mischief increased as would be expected with a teenager, especially one who could disguise himself. At 18, Sinexus's father returned, and not without a purpose. Sin and his mother had lived in the same house throughout all these years. His father set fire to the house as his mother slept. Sin, in the meantime, was out with his best friend, wooing two local women. The blaze which engulfed both his house and his mother caught their attention as they rushed in the direction of the flames. Here, they spotted his father staring blankly into the fire. It was apparent that he was struggling with his actions.

"I suppose you are my son?" he asked of Sinexus's friend.

"Yes" his friend responded before Sin could even speak up.

"Then know....that I loved your mother...before I knew she deceived me..."

"You deceived yourself...she loved you all the time..." his friend responded yet again.

"What do you know?" And with that, Sin's father picked up a throwing axe from his side and threw it right between Sinexus' friend's eyes. He watched in horror as his friend was killed. "And you? Who are you? Some kid he tricked all this time?"

Sin's tears fell like crazy, "No....no...I...am your son....you God damned soulless bastard!!!!" He screamed as he quickly rushed at his father, transforming into a man much larger than himself as he tackled his father into the very fire which engulfed his house and his mother. Tears streamed down his face as he watched the inferno, knowing he could do nothing. He had nothing. From that day on, Sinexus became a traveler. About a year later, he stumbled upon a mask....
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

Sinexus Mystique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus Mystique   Sinexus Mystique Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Approved~ Also if you still want, I can make the Mystique as a group/species of shapeshifter
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet

Sinexus Mystique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus Mystique   Sinexus Mystique Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 pm

hmm...I dunno...lemme see how it mauls over with the rest of the site first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinexus Mystique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus Mystique   Sinexus Mystique Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sinexus Mystique
Page 1 of 1