Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Valen the Demon Warlord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Valen the Demon Warlord   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Name:Valentia de Cartamuanda Magisteria

Creature: Demon. yah know, with the scales and the tail, nah just kidding, I'm a demon in the visage of a humanoid. but can change at will, to my natural guise.

Personality: Valentia is a calm stoic and all around mellow. he has always had a passion for winning, using any means neccessary. most people would call him cold blooded on a battle field, but some would call him a saviour. (not sure if this goes here but...) He's 6'3 and tall, muscular build.

History: Valentia wasn't always a demon warlord. at first he had to strive to keep living after a few years of kiling off demons, he became an orc. He always did fancy becoming an orc, a brute of a beast, but no intelligence whatsoever, he had thought many times reflecting on his past. which he did quite often. after he had gone through killing countless orc's for his master. he took on somewhat more of a humanoid appearance. he could think a lot more clearly at that point in time, and went reclusive for a few years, reflecting on his trials and tribulations. He went out of his hermit stage with new found power. as he had been reclusive he had put a lock on his own aura. and when he dropped the lock there was a giant surge of power within him. He still had a few closew friends he had hoped where not dead, for he was to lead an uprising against the new demon lord. During his look for his friends, he came across something he hadn't seen before, as he had never really left the demon world. It was a Mazōku. He had trouble figuring out what he was. and attacked him on sight violently killing him as if he were no more a human than Mazōku, but with that soul, he had fully turned humanoid. he cloaked his power so not to draw attention from anyone. After a while of looking for spiritual pressure such as his. He had finally met up with an old friend by the name of stearc. they had been fellow orc's under his master's rule. They had gotten to talking and Valentia brought up the plan to usurp the throne from the current demon lord. Stearc agreed, and said he have to wait a few years, for Stearc to round up and train more demons. So val went back into reclusion to practice. Always focusing on the ever nearing fight with his Master, The new demon lord. after About one year, val got bored, and went back into the human realm, There he saw a beautiful girl he thought he'd die, if he never got to meet her, it was his first encounter with love. he approached her cautiously. He had never really spoken to a woman. "Umm..." he stuttered, he thought what the hell is happening to me, I'm a killer, yet I can't even talk to a girl? he felt weak. the girl looked at him with kind eyes. " hello, I don't believe I've ever seen you in this part of town" he looked at her, and took a step closer to her"It's because you haven't. "Well, it's a pleasu...His body was heating up he could feel it. he knew something irrational would happen if he didn't work to qualm him. so he bent down and kissed her on the lips, cutting her off mid sentence she took a step back, with wide eyes. "what did you do that for?" being a logical thinker he stated things without any hint of emotion, logic being one of his only tools. "Your an attractive girl, and I must put up dominance." he stated matter of factly and bent down and kissed her agian. this time she didn't move, but she kissed back. well this is a first he thought and later that night he had relations. hoping this would bare him a son. Her name was Emily fairlorn, she was 23, and bloody beautiful, a few months he could see the "glow" about his fiance since she had already gotten a bulge on her stomach.a few months afterwards, she had gone into labour, and Val brought her to the hospital a few hours with her in the maternity ward thing. The doctor came out, and stated that the baby was stillborn. when we got home she was nothing like herself anymore. a few months passed, with her getting more and more reclusive. he kept trying to connect to her once again, but the more he tried, the more depressed she seemed, until one day, he came hom, and she was there in the floor, a gun by her, blood already congealed he picked her up in his arms, and held her. he slowly bent down tears in his eyes and kissed her one last time. that day he left the human world. there was nothign left for him there. he went back to the demon world with a broken heart, a dead fiance, and a dead child... he thought The things I love inevitably die he lost touch with reality that day.

Appearance: My Avatar

RP Sample:
The Time had come a few years had passed, and Val was contacted the time drew nigh, by tomorrow eve, there'd be a new demon lord. Val, Stearc, and their army Marched to His Master's city. as they approached. demons poured from barracks located within the city, and in Retalliation, his army ran with full force and overwhelmed the soft army of ther demon lord (for there had not been a qualm in many years. and the treaining had grown lax.) Val and Stearc approached the castle only to be confronted by the royal guards.

"Stand down, and maybe we'll let you live." Val said with uppitieness, and at that moment a spear flew from the hands of one of the guards heading straight for val. Stearc jumped to intercept it, and caught it in the stomach. At the sight of his brother in arms being struck down, Val went into a blood rage, and came upon the guards witha ferociousness, only a few had seen. Tearing arms away from the guaards, sending his claw into one's stomach, and hurling him at the others, snapping necks, and all around killing. It was then he reached the lord's chamber. his eyes were still red, and full of hatred. he entered the room, and saw an elderly demon dying . he Laughed cruely and without emotion.

"seems theres not much hope left for you, huh old man." he said with a slight agitation in his voice, and the decrepit man stood from his bed, walked over and hugged him. and spoke the words not even Val was sure he heard."I loved you, I ...always loved you son. please strike quick, and end a poor man's misery." Val stood in shock for a few moments, and brought a hand up to his spine, and quickly, and fluidly sank a claw into the back of his neck severing his vertebrate. He walked up to the balcony, and yelled so all would know who was in power. "lay down your arms, and take together, for there is a new king. the old one has died by MY hands." He walked back over to his newly found out father, his eyes were still open, so he slowly reached down, pushed his eyelids down. knowing he was at peace now. for his sone had taken his throne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: Valen the Demon Warlord   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:25 pm

So you're asking to be a demon king?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Valen the Demon Warlord   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 pm

To an extent. yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: Valen the Demon Warlord   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Lmao. Okay, if other demons don't protest, then I'll accept. Let's see what Xylina says.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Valen the Demon Warlord   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Accepted! ~Locked

My Appearance (New Pic):
Spoiler:

My Mask:
Spoiler:

Mine and Victoria's Song:
Sisters of the Light~Xandria

Face the Truth~Unsun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content