Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The village of Patri patsuo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 pm

he nodded, and walked back to the bedroom, and opening a drawer. he reached in grabbing his mask and a book of maps. He slid the mask over his head, and it hung around his neck. He the proceeded to walk out of the house. he was looking for someone in particular. he looked around. looking for anyone who might see him, he sat on the patio. using the masks bent to find someone, he sought out his brother...dusk

(Sorry, didn't know about that one...but I'll bear it in mind)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:04 am

Once Gabrielle reached the village she changed back from her wolf to mortal form behind a building structure. She ruffled her hair a bit and then straightened up her black shirt and light blue jeans. She looked like a regular teenager this evening. She took a deep breath, letting her newly formed lungs take place in her body. The she-woman had been in her werewolf body for quite some time, for faster roaming. She wanted to reach this village again and take a better look around from the last time she saw the demon boy here near the fountain.

She took a glance around and noticed the droplets of snow falling. She adjusted the metallic mask around her neck and then walked around the building and inside a grocery store. Gabrielle wandered in, a pungy man waving her hello. She nodded with a warm smile and grabbed a woven reed basket. As she roamed up and down ailes, she notice the little glances and points she was getting form the other costomers. Not many people in this village must always see someone in jeans everyday, she concluded. But the truth was that with her mask, everyone knew who she was and she tried to keep a brave face on even though a frown was daring to submit her.

She picked up a bundle of carrots and examined them, sniffing to see if they wee just perfectly rip and then dropped the bunch in her basket.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm

The she-wolf slowly went down the aisle of veggies, picking something up and sniffing it, feeling it, examining its bumps and ridges and every little bruise and rotting wound. If something was near or just about perfect, she'd lay it in the woven basket with the rest fo the accumulating produce. Even though the earth wielder could grow her own produce at the palace, she liked shopping at local markets because of the variety of tastes and selections. There were only a few kinds of plants you can grown in the soil in some places and having too much of the same tastes made ones buds throw away different styles of food. This way, shopping in different places, everyone at the palace can respect the foods the earth provided in other areas. Gabby liked cooking the good foods for the palace, keeping her workers and servants and family happy and healthy. Gabby wouldn even steal into Xylina's laboratory and skim through her herb and medicine books to learn new healing and cooking techniques to widen her skills.

Gabrielle moved onto the herbs, spices and roots. It was a small little table at the end of the aisle with a short variety of things that grew in the area. She was slightly disappointed at the few selection, which meant she might have to go into the forest and pick her own if she couldn't get enough here. She picked up some kind of herb that smelt like lilac.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male
Number of posts : 34
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Giotto floated in on a plateform of pure stone. He saw the village, and dropped down from his Stone plateform onto the road that lead tot eh village. He had a strange feeling about thepalce and simply slide off his mask and placed it in his jacket. He smiled as he used his inhanced speed to get into teh vilalge and found a very beautiful women in a nice little palce of Food and plants. Giotto loved nature, which he learned about from his mask Uri. Yet, He was a demon so he had that kind of Dark person Aura. Hell he had just stabed a girl in the shoulder with a stone spike. He looked at the girl adn began to walkover to her.

Giotto was in his Human form as he always like it better then his normal form. e was wearing his norma outfit of no shoes or socks, black jeans, crimson shirt, and a black leather jacket with black fur around the collar. He looked a tthe women withhis Deep pink eyes as he shook his snow white hair out of his face. He ahd his black leather gloves in his back right pocket as he cleared his throat to let the women know he was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Gabrielle felt a strange conjuring aura being presented near by but paid no mind to it. Maybe a demon she supposed since a many demons and other worldly beings happened across villages like the one she was in. Then she was taken out of her own little world of smelling the herbs when she heard someone clear their throat next to her. The she-wolf verted her eyes to the man standing there, looking at her. She blinked awkwardly, since she was holding a dried herb up to her nose, and then quickly placed it in the basket she held in her other hand.

"Oh, um, hello." she said noticing the man's deep set, pink eyes. Was this the demonic force she felt before? He surely held that power it seemed. "Can I help you?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Giotto gave a little smile as he held back a little chuckle at the women. He bent like he was going to go down on one knee, but his knee hovered gently over the earth as he held himself there. He looked at all the various herbs, and smiled again. He loved nature of all kinds even if he could only contorl the earth itself. He glanced up at the women again and spoke, "Hello. You need any help with this stuff? I sorry about the smell.... I jsut had to flex my muscles again back at this forest I was at. The Smell of Spilled blood on the earth kinda sticks to me." Giotto looked down as he took a good breath to inhale the herbs smell. He could smell fate traces of human on thi women adn that was making him very angry. He hated Humans in everyway possible. Anyone who was weaker then him was trash! That was a simply fact, but this one felt powerful unlike the two he had just seen in the forest. He chuckled as he also noticed large trances of Wolf or soemthing of that nature on her as well. Giotto mask was different. When, he killed adn blood splattered on teh earth. the Smell of blood would stay with him until he covere up the blood at the place with more earth. He would simply place on his mask later and clear it up. The Smell wasn't that noticable, but he didn't know how good thw womens sense of smell was. So, he played it on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Gabrielle looked back at the herbs and pursed her lips. Yes, she could easy smell the blood clinging to him and the soiled earth dotting around the aroma, but she was so used to both that it didn't phase her much. "It's no problem." Gabby ran a hand through her hair to make it seem like a same gesture but what she was really doing was taking a better look at the demon man beside her. She watched him smell the plants, looking like he was in a trance of good state. She grinned a bit as her mask jumped a bit, sensing a mask much like it's own.

"What's your name stranger?" She turned toward him a bit with a little warm and greeting smile.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Giotto watched as hte Women revealed more of her face. She was stunning at the least. he quickly felt his Mask, Uri, jump a little as he looked at her more. What was witht eh damn mask now? He couldn't simply pull it out and place it on to see Uri, but he would have to do that later. The Beautiful women asked aobut his name and he gave a quick smile as he looked straight into her eyes.

"My name is Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola but People call me Giotto. May I ask about your name?"

Giotto was happy to be in aplace with good smelling herbs. The herbs in the demon world were very poisonous along with very dangerous to grow. They could only live if you gave them Human blood every week. So, Giotto had grow a coupe but soon stopped to the Dangerous and Poisonous properties of them. He quietly awaited the answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm

The wolf woman opened her mouth to answer but was lost in those pink sunset eyes for a moment. She watched him closley, noticing that he would occassionally breath in heavily, ever so slightly, maybe to take in the aromas of the store. Gabrielle toyed with her mask that hung loosely around her neck, very nonchelant like, to settle it down. It seemed very excited. Did this man hold another earth weilding mask like herself?

"It's Gabrielle Bell Rabella. Please to meet you Giotto," She started to move again, onto the fruits and she motioned for him to follow if he'd like, but she asked him a question as to keep his company, "do you like herbs and plants and all that what-not?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Giotto got up and followed the beautiful women down to the fruits. He keep feeeling Uri move and he finally drew in a quick long breath as he paused for a moment before speaking again.

"Excuse me for a brief moment..."

Giotto turned around and reached into his jacket to pull out Uri. Giotto slide on the mask to see Uri sitting on a rock not far away from him, and he looked rather excited too. he quickly got up and walked directly in front of Giotto withhis hands in his pockets. He quickly reached up adn slapped the hell out of him. Giotto was shocked at the fact that Uri had never done such a thing. So, he must have something important to say. So, Giotto spoke in a voice jsut above a whisper to find out.

"What Uri? This better be important. that women is stunning to say the least. You better have a good reason for slapping me also."

Uri chuckled as he looked over Giotto's shoulder at the Women. he simply shrugged his shoulders as he gave him a evil smirk. Uri was a pain in Giotto's ass at time, but for the most part it would simply because Giotto wouldn't listen to him at all. So, Uri scratched the back of his neck and head and finally spoke, "She has a mask based with Mother Earth. I don't know what abilities, but i can fell the power of our Goddess in her. We need to see the mask. Hell, maybe you can get in here pants as well that would be something more exciting then spiking a little girl."

Uri's voiced quickly formed into a long laugh. Yet, Giotto broke him off ashe removedhis mask and palced it back into his jacket as he was turning around. He walked back over to beautiful womena dn finally got to answer her question. "Yes, i love plants and stuff like that, but mostly just the Earth in General, like rocks, Stones, minerals. Things of that nature."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Gabrielle saw from the corner of her eye that Giotto had stood up and started towards her. In the back of her head she had hundreds of questions to ask him, like what kind of demon was he, if he had an earth bound mask, what did it do? But before she could have her own Q & A, she heard him take in a breath and to be excused for a moment. She frowned slightly but kept on, coming to the fruit aisle and picking up an apple, which she didn't much care for in taste when they were red, but this one was green, sour but ripe in a bitter-sweet way.

As she looked at the fruit, she could just slightly hear the conversation Giotto was having. It seemed sligthly strange, rather odd for a man to be talking to himself, but Gabrielle didn't want to turn around and have to be caught starring at him again, even though it didn't seem that the demon had noticed her quickly glances. Gabrielle hadn't had much contact with people without a fight being started or a relapse of what happened in the forest when she met another werewolf. She had been so excited but her emotions were casted aside when the other wolf had shunned her as lone wolves did. The she-wolf clentched her fists in irritation. She hoped that her dreams of being slightly the normal, sociable person she once was would come true. She realized that the apple she was holding was crunching under her great inhuman strength.

Before she knew it Giotto was by her once more, speaking clearly and focused. So is that why her mask Auris Proventus was acting up? Because he was an Earth Loving demon? Maybe. Gabrielle put the apple in her basket, wishing that the man hadn't seen that she half way mutilated it. "So do I." she said picking up a pear and examining it with her fingertips, "I'm more of a plant person."

((I wasn't sure if can hear you talking to Uri or not since you didn't say it was mental or anything so I'm supposing that your whispering so I can't hear you.))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm

((Yes, I was speaking in a Voice just above a whisper to him.))

Giotto couldn't keep his eyes off of this beautiful women. he caught himself staring at her from time to time, but he didn't think anything yb it. he quickly reached out for a bright red apple, and shined it slightly. Then, took a bite from it as he held in the flavor of it. He quickly finished the apple, and placed the apple core in the ground next to the apples. He finally couldn't keep himself anymore and reached out to touch the womens cheek to pull her eye sight into his. He was complete in a trance of looking at her beautiful as he had a loving smile on his face. He didn't know how the lady would react, but it was to late now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Gabrielle noticed the slight quiet from Giotto. She wouldn't turn around though for some reason, keeping her steady pace, picking one fruit to another, placing a few here and there in the woven basket. She could hear him munching on an apple behind her and would dart her eyes once in a while to make sure no one had seen him eat it since he hadn't paid for it. She figured the demon didn't care much at all though. It was the good virtue in Gabrielle to notice something so small as stealing.

A small tension rose inside of her suddenly and soon enough she was starring at Giotto once more, but this time it wasn't out of her own will. She didn't have much time to react really. Everything after just came in natural defensive steps. First she blinked awkwardly, trying to realize what was happening. Then she grabbed Giotto's wrist swiftly, without much thought and threw him aside, as if he were about to attack her. After that she thought about changing into her wolf form, the energy swaying inside of her, her fangs nibbling at her bittom lip but she just stood there awkwardly still, a basket in hand.

Maybe she wasn't even cut out to have friends with another being yet if a small gesture of compassion would send her into a wolfly defensive mode.

Gabrielle calmed herself down, but her fangs wouldn't release back to their normal, humaniod form and dots of golden color spotted around her pupils. She reached over to Giotto with a frown. "I'm so sorry. I just, I think I just paniced!" She bit her lip nervously.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:00 am

Giotto looked into her eyes as he stroked her cheek. Yet, she looked awkwardly at him, but that wasn't even the worst part. Suddenly, she grabbed his wrist and threw him aside. Yet, at the time she grabbed his wrist. Giotto usd his Inhuman reflexes to grb his mask adn slip it on. HE flew thru the air, but ot far before he was caught by a medium sized earth hand that covered the Herbs and fruit that Giotto was going to land on. He looked at the women with his Mask on and his eyes that weren't just a Deep pink now they were a a color mixed between earth brown and deep pink. Giotto loved the reaction. The girl had power. He quickly lowedhimself easily back into the herb and Fruit place as he took off his anubis-like mask. When, he did his eyes changed back to soild deep pink, and he looke ratehr shocke. He couldn' really speak at all. He simply looked at her with a loveable lookon his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Gabrielle gaped in awe for a moment at the after watching the ordeal, of the mask, of the movement of the earth moving from the ground and easily capturing Giotto, his eyes, his reacting... it was all so fascinating to the wolf girl. Another Earth wielder. Another one. Like her. Though it was clear he was more or a mineral and rock bender, he was still much like her. Had their masks been created similar? Created by the same power? She was happy that her suspicions of the demon having a mask was correct, but she didn't expect it to have a power much like this. Maybe she had found someone much like herself?

"A mask with Earth power?" She said in exasperation, even though his facal expression worried her slightly. "You as well?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Giotto smiled as he kneeled down in front of her again. He simply nodded his head to the question she asked, but then he knew he ahd to actually speak to tell her the true abilities of his mask. So, he reched his hand out again for her cheek, but his time he stopped to make sure it was alright if he did so. After, he got some kind of singal to fo father he would reach up and strok eher cheek gently as he said, "My mask, or Uri, is a Earth-based mask, but the ability is called Terrakinesis, or the ability to control geologic materials such as minerals, dirt and rocks, or Mineral-based things with your mind or body. Thus, in my final stages of my mask I have unlocked a Sub-element to this, Which is Mineral based ink. This ink is made by me and is stored into my body. The Ink can form into various different tattoos at my will, if I so choose to reveal I have control over it. So, What does your mask do?"

Giotto's voice sounded so angel-like as he spoke to Gabrielle. He had that warm felt smile and his eyes just stared directly into hers. So, he waited quietly for his answer. He couldn't believe another Earth-based mask was here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Gabrielle saw his hand move toward her again and this time she ducked her head, stepping back. She needed to keep her head in the game. She wasn't going to have a stranger swoon her even though he did have an Earth bounding mask much like hers. She also didn't want to hurt Giotto at all, feeling her fangs retrack back to their human looking form. Gabby listened about his mask, her eyes lighting up just a bit as he told her.

"Extrodinary! Terrakinesis..." She said it slowly, like she was writing it in her head and placing it in her memory filing cabnet. She smiled a bit when he asked her about her own mask. "My mask? Auris Proventus which means 'Earth Growing'. With my mask I can grow and recreate plants to my will. When it's activated in it's third level I am able to move earth, much like you but it wouldn't be as strong as your mask. But in it's last level my plants are poisonous." She said the last word in a quiet hiss as if trying to strike a little fun fear in Giotto, but then she laughed half heartedly. She started moving from the fruits to the cash register.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 am

Giotto watched as he moved back from his hand. he chuckled as he keep with what he was saying. He finished and she told him about his ability. He cracked a small smile, but as she got up. He got up and walked then oppsite away waving good-by as he left. he simply need fresh mountain air as it seemed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 am

Gabrielle looked back at him before she entered into the registering aisle. "Leaving so soon?" She said a little disappointed. She had just met the man who held a similar mask to her and he was leaving already? Without much of her questions, that were building up in her head, being answered? She placed her basket on the counter and the man there rang them up as she watched Giotto.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm

She paid the man extra for the basket and gathered all her goods back into it. She nodded to him with a smile, being a kind costumer, and left the store. Little questions still wrapped themselves around Gabrielle's head as she thought about the Giotto, the man who shared a mask much like her own. How interesting was this?!

Gabrielle looked through more little shops but couldn't focus as much as she had hoped. She took in a deep breath, handed an apple to a little girl who looked hungry and withered, and left the village by foot back to the palace. They would need her there since she had been away from quite some time. Weeks it seemed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   

Back to top Go down

The village of Patri patsuo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2