Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Forest

Go down 
+5
Valentia
Ikusa
Clarice Monteverde
Reason Roth
Kaosu Hasu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Xylina stared up at Valentia and a wicked smile came over her as her eyes turned a deep blue, a bone-chilling child's voice came from her mouth is she spoke, she giggled "Mommy, can't handle me!" Giggle. "I'm hungry! I want to some power some powerful power! Giggle. "So odd that nobody has a clue of what my father was!" Giggle.

Xylina's head snapped back as she tried to scream, but nothing came out only a giggle. Xylina's shadow wrapped around her body and went white, a word escaped Xylina's mouth in her own voice. The child's voice screamed and everything went silent. Xylina's shadow slipped off taking it's normal form and Xylina's eyes went back to red, she stared up at Valentia, "What happened?
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 83
Married/Dating : <3!!!! :)
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Character sheet
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Victoria's face was white. She just stood there. Words failed to come out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:51 pm

"Hmm...how perculiar that was.." Ikusa scratches his chin, nods and stands. "I must further research this mos curious phenomenon.." He goes over to a large pine tree, grabs one of the fallen pinecones and begins to chew on it.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:27 pm

He nods, seeing this was extremely abnormal. "Has this happened before" he asked witha serious, and solemn face. showing not alot of emotion. "Are you in any discomfort?"
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male
Number of posts : 34
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Giotto came walking through the forest. He could feel his brothers energy close by and he was looking for him. He had somethings to talk to him about. Giotto was wearing his normal outfit of no shoes, black pants, a blood crimson shirt, and a black leather jacket that has black fur around the collar. He has his hands in his pockets as his fingerless black gloves stick out of his back pocket. Giotto didn't seem to have his mask on him, but who knows. He quickly came to the spot where everyone was at, and sighed. His brother was hanging out with Humans. he chuckled as he looked at the group with his Deep Pink eyes.

"Well, brother how long has it been? You still haven't chaned. Hanging out with the low-lifes. Such a horrible thing to do."

Giotto ran his right hand through his snow white hair as he gave the Humans a smartass smirk. Giotto placed his hand back into his pocket and stood at the edge of the area as he waited for them to say something back to him.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Ikusa, hearing a new voice, turns around, the pine cone still in his mouth. "Howell Hwoell...hwo iff dis shtanding bwefore uff? Hef if wfather sfange..nu?" It is assumed that unintelligible grunting was Well, well, who is this standing before us? He is rather strange..no?
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:31 pm

He looks over at Dusk somewhat smirking. He stand up and walks over, sliding his mask down into his chest pocket. When he got closer to dusk he held out his hand.

"It took you long enough. eh?" he asked somewhat chagrinly. "These people are not trash Dusk. The one lying down is a witch... a very powerful one at that, and the one spouting gibberish, he has untapped potential." He said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Giotto sighed at the fact that his brother still called him by his old Name. He looked up as he slide his mask down to his chest. Then, he listened to fact that one was a witch and the other had power. he gave a evil-like smirk as he reached inside his black leather jacket and pulled out a his mask, ~Uri~, which was shaped like a Mask of Anubis that was black, red, gold, and blue. He knew his brother knew excatly what he was going to do. He palcedhis mask on as he donned the power of it.

"Brother, What is my name? Oh, yes it is Giotto. So, if you would please let me test out the power of my mask on theses pieces of trash. I have gained new power since the lat time we have seen each other."

Giotto smiled as he felt the Earth breath as he became one with his Mother Earth. He moved his uncovered feet in the dirt as he inhaled deeply. He quickly opened his eyes as earth rose up around the witch as giotto stood unmoving. He had his right hand out of his pocket, because that was the one he had used to put on his mask. He still have that evil smile on his face as he tried to get anyone to react to him. He was just itching to kill some people, even if that person was his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Sensing the fluctuation in power, Ikusa takes the pine cone out of his mouth and taps his chin with it. "Hmm...it seems the newcomer has a lust for blood. Obviously the level of power eminatting from him means he is not mortal..demon most likely. Interesting...so..as my final conclusion..monkeys eat bananas because they are yellow and have a skin that can be peeled back...and ont to mention...that they are just plain good!" Ikusa smiles and nods at his deduction of the new man at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:42 pm

(shit, my bad. forgot about the name.)

He reached for his mask, he hesitated a moment, and slid it back, and started turning demon. He started for his sword. A slight smile could be seen in this action for seeing "giotto" had brught back a certain bloodlust from days past.

"Theres no need to be confrontational my Melodramatic counterpart. Wait, and in good time you will have a full quarrel with miss Xylina." he stated his smile fully developed, throught his monologue he had gone through his entire demon transformation. " but as a precaution. Ikusa, I suggest you leave before my brother has time to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:45 pm

"Kill? Yet another assassin?! Bah! Ridiculous! Simply ridiculous!!" Ikusa shakes his head, but tursn and leaves the area, sensing something is not quite right here.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Victoria watches Ikusa leaves. When he is out of sight, she looks back down at Xylina. She'll stay if Xylina stays. She isn't sure she likes this Giotto guy very much. Victoria doesn't want to be noticed right now since he seems violent. She shrugs the thought off mentally, but keeps her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:20 am

((Victoria, the Earth was to bind you. >.> The Witch=You. Since, you didn't place a dodge or anything. I will call me hit.))

Giotto watched as the Earth wrapped around the little witch. he smiled as he felt the girls pulse with his earth. Giotto raised a hand to finish on hte young girl as his Brother changed into his demon form. Giotto had gotten used to beating Demons with more power then his brother with only his mask to use. Matter of fact, Giotto hadn't shifted in decades. Why do it now?

"Brother, I suggest you just back up. The girl i have wrapped up over there is harmless in my mind. So, why not kill the bitch? I still don't see why you hang out with trash."

Giotto chuckled to himself as the Earth wrapped tighter around the girl. The girl wouldn't be able to breath very well at this point, and struggling would be useless at most. He would simply crush her to death when he got a chance. Yet, he had another way of killing her. Under the pure Earth was a layer of very dense rock that was unseen and undeacteable to anyone, but Giotto himself. So, if anyone tried to break the binding. They would hit rock and Giotto would kill her on contact. So, Giotto awaited his plan to tak action.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:50 pm

((Oh, I thought you meant Xylina. My bad.))

Victoria whimpered and tried to keep calm. She was pretty sure she was going to die. There was no use panicking and decided just to stay still and be pissy.

Bitch? She thought, If I knew magic I'd show him just how much of a bitch I am....
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 pm

He walked over rather slowly for his true form. And placed a hand on his brothers shoulder. and said in a soft but menacing tone. "You Have yet to see the extent of my power brother." he clenched his shoulder a bit harder than necassary. "If you kill any of this so called "trash" I swear to you there will be a legion of demons after you." At this moment rage seemed to seep from his voice. "With Me at the front now release the young witch."

His eyes reflected the hate of so many he had killed. At this moment in time, he'd have no problem striking down his brother. His nails were retracted so as not to pierce giottos skin, but in one moment they'd be at his neck. "Now what do you say?" he asked in all seriousness
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 pm

(SORRY! Sorry I've been away so long...)

Xylina stood up quickly and walked over to Giotto trying to stay calm, her eyes falshed black and she scowled, "Let her go," Xylina hissed out the words. Her shadow shuddered and her heart raced, her blood felt hot and boiling due to what just occured. She put a hand on her small pertruding stomach trying to calm the baby...or whatever the hell it was. Her eyes flashed to black and stayed the dark color. She closed her eyes then opened them again to look at the man who held her sister in vines, "Now..."
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:04 pm

After, Valen began to walk toward him. Giotto kinda spaced out. He looked over on a branch and saw his Mask's Spirit on a tree limb. Giotto sighed it was going to be a long ass day if this keep up. Uri was chuckling and smiling a shis brother gripping his shoulder harder then he should've. He sighed. He was going to have to fight this bitch. Then, uri spoke to him.

"Giotto, What the Hell! Why don't you dead them already? I mean hell.. It is a female witch bitch that has a baby, and your dumbass brother... Dead them already."

Giotto let out a soft sigh as his brother was about to let go. This was waht he was going to have to do. He was bare footed and that made hi splan work out all the more. Giotto placed both of his hands into his pockets as his brothers hand was still on his shoulder, which would simply mean that it was simply point-blank for him to move it. So, Giotto used his masks abilities to his advanged atthis point. A black liquid that is stored inside Giotto's body and can easily be manipulated by Giotto, thats to his mask, suddenly shot threw his brothers hand. Then, with the smae mvement. He pushed his toe into the ground. Then, a 2 foot thick stab of rock shot up around Giotto from all sides. This would slam into Valen's elbow breaking it and easy causing his arm to go limb. Yet, he would be completely surrronded. So, contact would be cut off. Then, he would use his mask to easily go underground as he would reappear behind the witch he had wrapped up with his hands on the earth that surronded her.

"Damn, you people just don't get what I can do with a simple flick of my finger. This forest was the worse place Valen could've found you at. This is my Domain. I'm not the weak little brother he once thought I was. Now, the rock and earth will crumble. Once, I leave, but anyone steps towards me again. I will kill her with a simply snap of my finger. Now, it was nice meeting you and nice seeing you again brother. Your hand should help up very nicely. Now, Bye bye."

Giotto rose up on a plateform of stone that seemed to float in the air. He chuckled as he began to ride away into the sky. He had plans for what would happen next. So, he begna to fly away. He could still be stopped as he turned around to wave good-bye to the witchs and his brother. He would wait there reply before completely leaving. he slide his left hand into his pocket as he keep his right out in a snapping poisition.

((I would like to add that anything after my Wall coming up. Can be stopped. Yet, due to my timing and abilities the Ink and the wall are going at the same time. So, please don't try anything before that. Also, since both of you are in so close to me. You have two choices..... You can both step back from me or you can simply stand there and be hurt by a 2 foot thick piece of stone coming out of the ground, or you can move a few feet back from me. Yet, you can try to attack teh wall, but in seconds I will be moving into the ground that is hidden from your vision as well. So, have fun ith your hurt hand valen, and your trash. >.> Thankyou and goodnight.))
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:59 pm

(Hey, don't be a dick.... "It was da bomb hanging out wit you... Afro Samurai")

Valen jumped back after his elbow had been it, he slid on his mask. And placed his left hand over it, and started to regress time back to the point it wasn't broken. I'll have to go about this a different way huh? but as he thought that, giotto began to rise off the ground. nothign much new there hi's over the top theatrics always were a bit dull in valens hindsight.

He looked over at Xylina seeing if she was alright, as she is with child...though it is a hellspawn of satan child, still a child none the less. His arm was finally done being reverted, and he looked up at his brother. "So what now?" he asked "Am I supposed to let you fly away on a rock? Is that what your shooting for?" he began to materialize a spear of hellfire. Him being the demon king and all. True hellfire is only visible to demons, angels, and Strong humans. (I mean that if I did this in front of some random civilian NPC, they wouldnt be like " Holy shit, that nigga carrying fire.")
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 am

((Wow, Victoria you must not read at all. I never let you go and Valen didn't break you out. Your still in the Stone/rock bind. >.>))

Giotto snapped his fingers as a Small spike pointed the little witch bitch in the houlder, before finally sliding through her shoulder and going out the other side. The wound was big, but nothinghis brothers abilities couldn'thandle. Giotto began to chuckle as he began to float away.

"Put down the hellfire, brother! Get to healing the little witch! Maybe, Father will respect you more for Loving a Human!"

Giotto laughter could be heardas he floated away in the distance. He completely disappeared and the stone and rock crumbled from around the Witch. The Spike was the other thing that remained in her shoulder. The Spike was fairly large,a nd would prevent the Littl witch from Moving her shoulder at all. So, valen had his work cut out for him. Giotto's laughter died away as the three were left alone.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Valen looked over to Victoria, noticing the rock had crumbled away leaving only the spike in her shoulder. He races over to where she is, while reverting to his human guise, and bringing the hellfire along with him. He looks at the wound, and with a quick motion destroys the top part with part of the hellfire.

"Alright victoria if you would please lean up." he said looking intently at the wound. He would need a few things for this. He relenquished the hellfire, and bit a hole in his thumb, and started drawing signs on the ground. Creating a portal to hell in this region.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:47 pm

(ach! I was distracted while reading. Sorry. Deleted it. D:)

Victoria cries out in pain, "Son of a bitch!" she drops to her knees gasping. She gropes her shoulder trying to shut out the pain. She hears valen's voice saying something. Lean up did he say? She obeys as tears slide down her cheeks. Victoria curses again. She wishes she were dead but she's also thankful that mother fucker spared her.

Why did he do this? I didn't do shit to him! she thinks. But I'll do shit to him later. As soon as Xylina teaches me a thing or two....
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:23 pm

((I get it jeesh we'll train! GAWD! Sorry! XD))

Xylina walked over to her sister and muttered, "Acer Finxi." Her nails grew long and sharp as they dug into what was wrapped around Victoria. Xylina's shadow came around Victoria and enveloped her in a dark shield, "Victoria don't move from that shadow. Okay?" Xylina looked back at Valen and a scowl appeared on her face, "Who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Valen looked over with an upturned eyebrow. He was a little shocked at the way the question was asked, but then he he went back to emotionally indifferent. He reached in, and pulled out a salve made of the blood of damned souls.

"I'm the one that hept you two from dieing is that a sufficient enough answer?" he asked a tid bit smugly. After this he was tracking down Giotto. He had all he needed, but first he'd need a blessing from the council to actually kill his brother, and for that he'd need a landsmeet. "Now," he handed them the salve "Apply this every six to eight hours to increase the healing properties of your body. That is if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Xylina took slave and stared at Valen, "We'll discuss this later." She walked over to Victoria and widened the sheild around Victoria so she could step inside. In a matter of moments both girls had vanished.

((A.R.T. Room, love))
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 am

A once thriving forest now seems desolate as the trunk of trees are infected by disease and neglect. There had not been rain for years on end since the Sins and Virtues and been slowly picked off one by one, leaving the kingdom to fall and crumble. Since then, the land had began to wither away, not forgetting about the Fuoco Forest, which seemed to be hit the hardest, the animals had disappeared, the plants had died, leaving the earth below the canopy to rot with debris of vegetation.

The wind howled as it seemed a storm was approaching. The forest had not seen rain in months, this storm promising more than just sustenance, but destruction. A blurred, white figure begins to appear along an old pathway. It trots vigorously down the path, panting and sneezing as dust catches in it's throat. It's billowy white fur is matted with dirt, the paw pads cut and calloused. The wolf has been wondering alone for years, memories always clouding it's vision, confusing the she-wolf as they lead her in circles around the forests of the fallen kingdom. There never seems to be anywhere to go. She wasn't sure if she remembered what she had looked like before the last she changed. Being human hadn't been on her mind in quite some time...
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Forest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5