Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monteverde, Clarice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female
Number of posts : 31
Race : Human
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Monteverde, Clarice Empty
PostSubject: Monteverde, Clarice   Monteverde, Clarice Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Name: Monteverde, Clarice

Mask:
Monteverde, Clarice Masks004

Creature:
Human

Appearance:
Monteverde, Clarice Lolitaaaa

Personality:
Clarice is a cheery young woman who is always positive. She loves the outdoors, and also loves the fine arts. She is easily frightened by anything unusual. Clarice will try to be as polite as she possibly can. She loves to help and will push herself for the well being others.

History: Clarice was born the last and only female out of four children in a noble family. She was introduced to the art world at a very young age and grew to love and appreciate it. At the age of five, she began playing the piano. Three years later, began developing a singing voice. Soon after that, she began composing different pieces for various insturments like the harp, flute, violin, and cello. Her three older brothers became more and more over protective as Clarice grew up. Although not greedy, she has always gotten anything her heart's desire, even to the day.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

Monteverde, Clarice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monteverde, Clarice   Monteverde, Clarice Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Sorry it took so long! Gabby didn't tell me I was in charge of this at the moment. APPROVED!

LOCKED~
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/

Monteverde, Clarice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Masquerade Dimension :: Masquerade Registration-
Jump to: