Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chinou {Awaiting Approval}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chinou

Male
Number of posts : 330
Married/Dating : We were never meant to be, we just happened. We had it, we was magic. I was flyin, now I'm crashin'.
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: She shot the bullet that ended my life.

PostSubject: Chinou {Awaiting Approval}   Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 pm

I'll make a mask in the future.

Name: Chinou

Mask: (Make a mask reg.)

Creature: Were-wolf.

Appearance: He mostly has a irritated, and lazy expression on his face. He stands a 6'0. For the rest of his appearance, look at my avatar.

Bio: Sarcastic, Smart, Mysterious. Kind if you are to him. Tends to stay away from anything that might
result to a Troublesome result, active activity, and responsibility.

History: Chinou has no memory of anything before his sixth birthday. He was found unconscious by the side of a road, with scratch marks all over his face, and body. It looked as if he'd been attacking by a cat. It was a surprising sight for anyone, to see a child in that condition. It was terrifying and horrible. The lady who found him had taken him in and treated him as if he were her own child.

Months later, there was a news about a crashed car found on the opposite of the road at where they'd found Chinou. The reason no one had found it till then was because the tree had been concealed by the trees around, and would make it difficult for someone to just spot it by driving by. It was a possibility the Male, female, and little girl in the car found dead were related to Chinou somehow.

It was when Chinou's 'mother' had taken him out for camping had Chinou been aware of his rare 'abilities'. When the moon had appeared up in the dark blue sky, Chinou went through changes, and became a wolf. He would lurk around, later finding himself unconscious the next day. After experiencing a couple of his changes, and searching for answers, he was aware he was a were-wolf. It was a pretty cool thing to know, but when he found out about the harms he could bring to those held dear to his heart, he didn't view it as a 'cool' thing anymore. He'd kept this deadly secret to himself till current time. Learning and putting his abilities to good use.

He'd developed a way to turn into a wolf, while still being a human at day. He also naturally had a good lots of stamina, strength and agility. Everyone who knew him found this to be very rare. They began asking him about the 'drug' he used. He told them he didn't use any type of drugs. It was natural. He considered it as a gift. That was one thing others acknowledged him for.

Chinou was also smart. A straight-A student. A few said no one could be handsome, and smart at the same time. But Chinou had proven them wrong. They'd judged a book by it's cover. Tch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chinou

Male
Number of posts : 330
Married/Dating : We were never meant to be, we just happened. We had it, we was magic. I was flyin, now I'm crashin'.
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: She shot the bullet that ended my life.

PostSubject: Re: Chinou {Awaiting Approval}   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:47 pm

With my powers, I hereby APPROVE this application. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Chinou {Awaiting Approval}   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 am

(OOC: Lol. Sorry It took so long)

Approved!

Locked~

My Appearance (New Pic):
Spoiler:

My Mask:
Spoiler:

Mine and Victoria's Song:
Sisters of the Light~Xandria

Face the Truth~Unsun
Back to top Go down