Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Ballroom...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

...Ballroom... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:57 pm

"I didn't? But...your reaction? Or....was that him in the picture? That Eriq you mentioned?" he said cautiously, expecting her to tear up again.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Reason merely tenses, and then smiles uneasily. "Yes...that was Eriq."
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Sin looked up, knowing this next question of his would bring a bit of pain most likely, "Did you love him?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:31 am

Reason looks at him with an unreadable expression. Her brows are furrowed and she purses her lips. "...Love him? In a way, yes. But we were the best of friends. And I knew that he loved me...but our friendship was way too important to us. It's not bitter-sweet at all. We were content just the way we were..." She trails off, a blush covering her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 am

Dusk came back through the Melted window he went through last night. He had two girls wrapped around his arms, and they were laughing. He sent the girls through the door, and snapped his fingers. Two Sevants cam in and began to fix the window. he finaly turned back around to see the two Nonsins or VIrtues in the Ballroom. He had his mask on his right hip, and he was wearing all black. His shirt was made of Silk and had the sleeves cut off. The Red rose tattoo and the Tribal Tattoos on his bottom could be seen easily. He rememebered the Girl from this place before. He chuckled as he turned completely around to face them both. He had his Hand on his mask just in case anything happened, but he doubt it would.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 am

"I understand.." Sin said with a soft smile, offering a hand out for comfort, to be placed on her shoulder. It was just then that he looked over his shoulder to see the Sin of Pride stand before them. His reflexes forced him to transform into a similar-looking being, minus the mask on the side. The rose was colored blue, showing the only bit of his true skin color. He kept his eyes their brilliant and full yellow. Sin dared not to speak, for he feared what may happen when this unknown person....being rather....reacted.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 pm

The shewolf had then opened the door with her snout and glanced inside the room. There were three people. That was weird. But her golden honey eyes widened with confusion as she saw two Dusk's and the elf. Her wolf pelt bended into a human, pale white color, as she transformed back into her motal state. She first brushed a peice of silky smooth, blond hair from her face and then crossed her wrists beind her back. Gabrielle Looked to the melted window and sighed. Dusk had not fixed the window yet. What a bother. She then took in the other forms, the elf and the blue rosed Sin. By his scent that lingered, it was clearly a fake. She opened her mouth to speak, her voice coated as smooth as melted white chocolate.

"Who may you be?" She said, clearling starring at the imposter of Pride, but then she looked at the elf and spoke to her. "And you shoudl be heading back to where ever Xylina keeps you. A cell or something?" She said, trying not to sound rude, but to the Virtue, it might have came out that way and she frowned slightly, glancing back at the Dusk model, ignoring the real one.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Reason opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it. She turned away from Gabrielle and Dusk. "Yes, Mistress Gabrielle." Reason walks out of the ballroom and down to her holding cell.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Sin wasn't sure whether to feel angry flustered. "Don't you go anywhere, Reason..." he said as he reached out an extra long arm that seemed as though rubbery, grabbing a hold of the elf's arm. He quickly transformed back into his true form, knowing he was clearly not amongst humans. "Mistress Gabrielle is it? My name is Sinexus Mystique.....and I don't appreciate the way you speak to my friend..."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 pm

"What are you doing?" Reason hisses quietly to Sinexus. "She's the leader of the Virtues, the daughter of the Queen! She could very well kill, disregarding the fact that she's a virtue. I live here only to serve them. Do you understand that? Now, let's leave before you get us both killed." She grips his arm and drags him away from the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Sin's expression did not change and he held his ground as Reason made a pull at his arm. He whispered back to Reason, "They may try to kill us....but I'll be damned if I let her kill you without a good explanation..." His face was stern as he awaited a response from Gabrielle.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:50 pm

"Sinexus..." Reason's eyebrows furrow and she frowns. "Do whatever you want, just don't disrespect Mistress Gabrielle." Reason turns and walks down the hall with her chin held high.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Gabrielle frowned still. This was an oddly situation. Why would she kill someone without a soul purpose. She watched Reason exit the room, inspired by her last words. When the elf left, Gabby huffed, uncrossed her wrists and let them to her sides as she walked forward toward Sinexus. She said in her same, smooth tone, "I'm slightly appauled that you would suggest that I would harm a soul here." She smiles warmly, kindly, and then gave a quick glance at Dusk, keeping back a laugh of her own. It would sound too cruel.

Her ruby colored eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. "May I ask you your name again?" she said, stopping a few feet away from the clone. She didn't want to startle him and have to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Sin gulped, unsure what he had just gotten himself into. She was a Virtue...she had to be good...right? But Reason worked for a Sin...doesn't that mean she should be evil? Sin saw nothing but good in her..."My name is Sinexus Mystique...and I apologize for assuming you would harm anybody...I'm just...so used to being hated..."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Gabrielle thought for a moment. She would accept his apology by nodding with a slight smile. So the elf had let him in, this Sinexus Mystique person. She looked him up and down. 'Used to being hated'? She coudln't see why. He was obviously a shapeshifter of some sort. She was curious, and she had never had very good friendly social skills other than smiling and saying hello. She went straight to the point, a lack in her personality.

"Can I see your true form." It seemed more like a demand, and she mentally kicked herself for it. She clasped her hands together, showing her peace and wanting forgiveness for her being rude of questions.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Sin ignored the commanding aspect of the question and just nodded as his skin and clothing turned to his true blue skin. His eyes were filled with a brilliant yellow which shone out against his blue face. His hair was reddish and slicked back. Some scale-like things came across his skin, not too apparent, more for protection. His only means of clothing were a long white loincloth-like skirt which was waist-length, opened on the sides with a skull belt-buckle-like object. "This is my true form, if you must know..."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 pm

"Brilliant!" Was the only thing that came out of her mouth as Sin finished morphing. A picturesque color of sapphire skin & almost the same honey golden color of eyes as her wolf form. even the Mystique's hair color shone brightly as the shimmering light of the Sun caught it from the windows. Without asking him, she placed her hands on his arm, bending her knees slightly to examine his casting.

"So you were hated for what? This beauty? Here, we take time to adore this epicness." She smiled. She had never seen or heard of a species such as this. It made her excited for a new thing.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:07 pm

"Erm...uh..." Sin was slightly amused by Gabrielle's amazement. He had never been examined before, not even by humans. "Because I am responsible for a few thefts so that I could survive...a few misdeeds that got me a place to sleep soundly....a few trickeries that caught me as the doppelganger by the very person I had copied.....and....a death...of a man who killed my mother and best friend...." He spoke the last phrase rather solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:24 pm

The other trifflish things had not really sounded so bad to Gabrielle. She had heard of many theifs and trickeries. Yes, it was frowned apon, but Gabrielle had been born and live through enought to learn that it was survival of the fittest soemtimes. She was a very flexable Virtue, understand that you can still be pure to have to live and do something wrong for it. But what really caught her attention was the killing part. He, this very majestic creature, had killed. She backed away, not displeased, but to examine him fully. He did have a lsightly dangerous look to him. Beautiful and dangerous. He had revenged a two deaths for one. Not very Virtuous, but Gabrielle saw past it. Maybe he had been protecting his own life as well by killing the man, maybe to save other lives as well as his own.

"It's understandable." She said, leaving her questions to herself. She didn't want to make him uncomforable with personal questions. She had already made a fool of herself with rudeness. "Would you like to stay for a few nights. Rest up and what not. That way you could be with your friend and will have an excuse to be here with an actually invitation?" She smiled again, "I would also love to hear more about your kind. So interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Sinexus merely nodded at the proposed invitation. "Sure.." He was not too keen on spilling what little he knew of his "kind", but it was bound to happen. Sin could tell the Virtue was nice and meant well. It would be rather nice to have a place to stay for a bit...and not truly have to waste his energies on staying in a constant transformation. She had not asked why he had done what he did, but something brought the words out of his mouth, "He...was my father.....He ran away when I was born, disgusted by what I and my mother were.....He returned when I was 18....He set my home on fire while my mother slept in it...Me and my human friend...we came onto the scene...He asked which one of us was his son....My friend stepped up for me...and my father threw an axe at his skull......I was blind with rage....I transformed into the largest man I had seen by that time and tackled my father into the fire...." As he told his story, tears began to run down his sapphire blue cheeks as he fell to his knees. He had never told anybody the full story...and yet here he was...spilling it out to this stranger who offered him a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm

A sweep of compassion flooded Gabrielle as she heard the amn speak his story. It was terrible, just terrible how people could be so cruel to the one's they were and suppost to love. She watched with sadness as salty tears slid their way down his face, staining them. She knelt down next to him, placed her hand on his shoulder. She cooed to him, liek a mother would a child and spoke softly, kindly, as a Virtue should.

"There, there... thank you for sharing your story with me. It was very brave of you. Don't worry. You'll be treated wonderful here. This is a perfect sanctuary." The shewolf's rubbed his shoulder lightly and then picked him up by the elbow, softly guiding him back to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Dusk looked at the Copy of him. He chuckled a Blue rose? That was very odd, but oh well. he began to reach for his mask, but teh Damn Virtue came in again. She was in her wolf form, and she transformed back. The Servants of Pride fixed the window and left. Dusk waved them out, adn he looked back at the Group. They were talking, and then the Copy showed his True form. Rather Beautiful. He could do some real work with his Ego. Pride was a very easy sin to made someone feel. he took a step forward the group, and smirked his Angel-like smirk.

"Rather Brillant i do say Virtue. I could see why you would want to touch him. I bet everyone Envys you. That is why they hate on you. It is the process of life. People hate other people if they are prettier or even Strogner then oneself. You don't need there hate. You have your own Beauty to live by. Hell, you could have more freinds then you can want if you sayed in your true form. You sound walk around Proud of your true self."

Dusk's voice was lined with the Power of his Sin. The only one to be able to pick up on it would be the Virtue. Yet, he had begun with the Line of Sin. So, it would be diffcult to stop, but she was the leader if anyone could do it it would be here or his leader. He still had that Angel-like Smirk on his face as he winked at the Elf again. He was going to get her sooner or later. Hell, he was Pride. There wasn't anyway he was going to take No for an answer. The Room began to heat up as he stood there. He was raising his temp. to make himself Comfortable. He slide his hands in his pockets waiting for the Virtue or anyone to responed to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Sin nodded as he was helped to his feet, wiping his eyes of their tears. His ears picked up the words of the Sin of Pride. It was the first time somebody had claimed that anybody envies him. His eyes started to shine as the Sin praised him and egged him on to feel proud of himself and his looks. It was as though his ego was starting to inflate. But something pulled him back to reality. This had to be trickery...or was it? His head shook and he opened his mouth, but no words came out. Friends.....that's what he wanted...what he needed....what he had found for the first time in a few years in Reason...Could he really have friends from just being himself? Then what was the point of his gift? his curse? His head swarmed as he fell to his knees again, dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:50 am

Gabrielle pursed her lips, her eyes darting to Pride. "Thank you for fixing that window. I wasn't sure if you were lieing or not." She said, trying to be civilized. She could feel the room getting warmer and figured it was the Sin doing so. Changing the room to his liking, but she wouldn't call him out. He was boosting Sinexus's ego, but confusing him at the same time. This was an unfortunate situation now. She didn't want the Mystique to be influenced by the Sin of Pride, but she wanted him to be greatful for what he had, to love and cherish it. Then Gabrielle looked back to Sinexus and saw him on his knees again.

She sighed and pulled him up gently again. "Come Sinexus. You're good the way you are." She smiled and started to move toward the door but then stopped a few feet from it and turned her head to look at Dusk. "Try not bringing your human women here. They might as well piss their pants to see what this place really was and could bring in a Rebellion." She smirked and then looked at Sinexus with a homely smile. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 am

Sin was brought to his feet again, but his mind was still swimming. He found it in himself to stand on his two feet as he was lead to the door by the Virtue. He heard her beckon him and he nodded, following her as his head slowly was being brought out of its spinning state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Ballroom...   ...Ballroom... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

...Ballroom...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Creationists Palace Reconstruction :: Masquerade Ballroom-
Jump to: