Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palace Pond & View Of The Palace

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm

"And what are supposed to be the side-affects from this potion? For that matter do you even know what it's made from?" Toxins? He was curious as to what poison could have plagued her so bad that she needed cleansing from a potion that caused her pain like this.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 pm

"Just stomach pains is all I know of for side effects. Xylina't not entirely sure what the effects really are. Heance, I am a Test Subject." Reason explains. She stands up, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:11 pm

He nods and helps her up to her feet. "Makes sense...but I am going to keep an eye on you...I don't want anything bad happening...especially not to somebody I consider a friend." Sin stated rather sternly, hoping to get his point across.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Reason blushes slightly, but recomposes herself and smiles at Sinexus. "That's so nice of you..." A friend? How is it possible to have actually found a friend after all these years of hiding and running?
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:21 pm

"It's nothing.." he said with a smile, "after all...it's what friends do..right?" He pauses before speaking again. "So how do we actually get there?" He pointed the Palace across the lake.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"Here...I'll show you my favorite room in the entire house." Reason grasps his wrist and pulls him down a beaten path alongside the lake. And they soon entire the house through the main doors.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Sin blinks at first and then chuckles as he is pulled down the path. He makes note to check his surroundings as they get to the main doors. "You're favorite room?" He patiently waits at the entrance as to what needs to be done to open them.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 pm

She shoves them open and then walks inside and towards the ballroom. "My favorite room." She grins.

(i posted in another topic.)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 am

The wolf's paws padded cross the cleanly cut grass. She was overjoyed by the news she had just heard. This all was so wonderful. Xylina would seem defenceless with a child inside of her! It was hard for her to even take in this exciting news. She raised her head, not to howl, but to bark merily and then brought down her head to the ground, her lips pulled back in a wild grin. Mhh...Someone was here recently. It seemed that the this goon mood of Gabrielle's made her emotions on while. Moving from one spot to another, she sniffed in the two scents that were still lingering.

It was the elf, yes, but a new scent. Not of a Sin or Virtue. Which meant an outsider was here. Another subject of Xylina's maybe, like the Elf? The shewolf thought, her head picking up to where the trail had lead her. The Ballroom again? She huffed and then padded into the ballroom in her gigantic white wolf form...
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 83
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : <3!!!! :)
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Victoria wandered in and sat on a bench. She sighed. She didn't especially like being alone. But she could deal. She got up and sat by the pond, looking at the reflection. Her black eyes stared back at her, blank. Her ginger hair was a mess and she combed through it with her fingers, but it was no use. It was all knotted. But she didn't care.

She kicked off her shoes. She hated them. And her socks came with. Victoria stepped into the water. It was cool and felt amazing on her feet. She missed just running in the woods. But she was with a civilization now. Xylina obviously had status. You could see it in the way she held herself. Victoria had to live up to that.

She kicked at the water. She always felt like she had to live up to her elder siblings. But it was so hard. She was different from them. They had a more..... malicious.... quality. She could be mean too, but you would have to force her to hurt others by hurting her loved ones.

Victoria thought about Xylina's syringe. She didn't like that her strong sister was addicted to drugs. It was weak. How could she do that? Victoria shook her head. It just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Xylina sighed behind her mask as she leaned on a tree, she was bored of waiting for him, but she had to.
"Wrath, Death wants a status report on the Virtue," It was a female voice, a petite one to be exact. Xylina looked to her left to see a girl with red hair coming out of her hood, her black fox mask showed nothingbut her frown and green eyes. Terror.
"Wrath, it'sss time to get everything ready for the ssspell you and Dark will perform," Fear stepped out to stand next to her.
"Patince is a Virtue," Xylina stated closing her eyes.
"Yes, but not yours," Terror said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Victoria heard the voices and pulled her mask out of her bag. She recognized Xylina's voice and her baby's father's voice too. There was one more that she had never heard before. She stepped out of the pond, pulling her mask over her face. She stuffed her socks and shoes into her bag. Barefoot was quieter anyway.

She creeped to hide behind a bush. Her intuition told her that she wasn't supposed to be hearing this. She crouched behind the bush trying to keep her breathing quiet.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Xylina sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, "Didn't you retrieve the arrow?"
Terror shook her head, "We did not recieve the green arrow. We sent it to you, but who got it...we're not sure."
Fear hissed in anger, "Are you sssure you sssent it to ussss?"
Xylina's eyebrow twitched with anger, she spoke through clenched teeth, "I'm not supid like Gore, I know were I sent it. Maybe Dark got a hold of it."
Terror laughed softly, "Death would know."
Xylina cussed under her breath, "Death must be doing great with that information gone..."
Fear chuckled, "Trust me, Terror and I had to convince him to send us instead of Gore."
Xylina felt a twinge of pain run through her body, she twitched and grabbed her neck.
Fear was the first to speak, "You're running behind on taking the potion. Wrath I told you, you need to be careful. I didn't mean the side effects if you took it. I mean if you didn't...it could cancel-..."
"My powers I know," Xylina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This was bad if somebody else had the information...she could be killed if the Reapers don't get it soon.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Victoria understood now. Xylina wasn't on heroin. She was taking a potion -- probably to make her stronger. She was all about power. That made sense. She knelt now. Her ankles were getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:23 am

Gabrielle stumped on the lawn, keeping herself hidden in the shadows. Everything aroudn her was spinning, every little noise was pounding its way through her eardrums, hammering away, and every little scent was light smelling a too strong perfume being sprayed into her nose. She could feel her Full Moon transformation begin. all of her wolf sences were magnified as the moon light tried to reach her body from the darkness. Her nails started to lengthen, her bones aching and her head jurking with emotions. A head rush flooded her brain leaving a headache in its rubble. She gripped her head and finally fell into the moon light as she reached a tree that did not shade her. Her claws scratched at her skelp as her golden locks painted with a new color. Dark and curly black hair stamped itself, her eyes becoming a darker red, hard and emtionless, so different from her other forms light and homely cream red eyes.

The shewolf wanted to howl in agony, her body feeling like it was being stretched to its limits, but really what was going on was her bones were becoming stronger, her blood heathlier, her emotions better fit to a wolf living. This was i. The full moon was her master once more. Changing her. Soon enough her human appearance was of a black haired, pale red eyed woman. Looking stern and hard. More of her wolf DNA was transfering itself into her human self. Soon after the transformation, the moon caught her again in its net of light and placed it under her spell. Gabrielle Rabella soon was looking like her white wolf self, her senses picking up everything in the area. Everything like the people talking across the pond. She tried to keep her hearing focussed, trying to shoo away the ache in her animal body.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 am

Victoria sensed the motion of the shewolf in the corner of her eye. Her head snapped in the direction of her. She sensed danger. Oh crap, she thought This can't be good. Victoria knew that she wasn't supposed to hear this conversation. The shewolf could probably hear. Was she supposed to?

She considered jumping up and shouting to Xylina. What would happen then? Would the cloaked men kill her despite Xylina's preferance, or would they thank her for telling them that she wasn't the only one eavesdropping? Either way would suck. She had to decide fast. It could either be her sister's head, or her own. Who did she care for more?

Victoria stood up and ran over to her sister doing her best to look afraid. "Xylina! I've been looking all over for you! A terrible thing has happened! You have to come. Now! I need you!" She turned to the cloaked figures. "I'm so sorry to interupt, but...." She glanced at the shewolf in the corner of her eye. "Something is wrong. Maybe you could come with us? Were going to her lab. Terrible accident there. I think I broke something there." She knew how much that would upset Xylina.

With that, she took Xylina by the arm and dragged her back to Xylina's Lab.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Xylina looked at her sister with rage in her eyes, "YOU WHAT!?" Xylina turned and glared at Fear and Terror; they were already walking into the woods. Xylina walked towards her sister and grabbed her wrist. She pulled Victoria towards the lab muttering about poisoning Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace Pond & View Of The Palace   Palace Pond & View Of The Palace - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Palace Pond & View Of The Palace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Creationists Palace Reconstruction :: Perimeter-
Jump to: