Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride Empty
PostSubject: Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride   Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Name: Dusk

Mask: Mask doesn't have a name.

Creature: Soul Vampire

Appearance:
Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride 25-25

Bio:
Dusk is the Manfestion of Pride. So, he is very pridful. He believes that he is a god, kind like Jin Kariya was. He flirts a lot with everyone, Human, Sin, Virture, or Vampire it doesn't matter. He loves to play music, and draw. He also likes to train with his mask. He also tends to forget that Xy is leader oft he sins due to his Prideful narture. During, battle he changes slightly. He becomes more focused on killing, then anything else. He examines you very carefully to find a weakness, and he loves to torture people tha are weaker then him.

History:
Dusk was brn a sin. His father was of course Pride, and he became a lot like him. Yet, his uncle wa a virture. They keep butting heads. Until, they killed each other. His father's name was Starrk(Yes, i'm bring in my other character's) and his Uncle was Hakushin Engel. His uncles mask was a very powerful Lightning mask, and he could also control aura's. Yet, now he has claim his title as Pride of the Sins, and means to kill every Virture that comes in his way. He has killed some humans, along with sme vampires.

Now, he lives in the power house witht he Other sins, and he wants a War to break out between them. He also wants the Humans to try and attack them. He is waiting for the time to push his Sin into the hearts of man, and destroy them. He waits for Man to raise up against them, and he also wais for the Virtures to make there move. Yet,he is still trying to complete his mask training. He has only gained Level three,a dn he still has one more to go, but that will all come in due time.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Re: Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride   Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Approved. I like how you placed some of your old characters into this. Makes the History interesting.

Locked~
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride   Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Dusk's Family Tree
(This is for my Lab. so, all can know what i'm talking about.)

The Grandparents

-Hakushin Ukitake & Nami Ukitake

--Kariya Ukitake (Son to Hakushin and Nami Ukitake) & Rose

Parents or Other Family

--- Starrk(Son of Kariya and Rose. Brother to Hakushin Engel. Uncle to Dusk. Sin of Sloth) & Jessica Grant

----Hakushin Engel(Son of Kariya and Rose. Brother to Starrk. Father to Dusk. Virtue) & Megan Cartamuanda(Mother to Dusk and Valen. Virture)

Brothers and Sisters

------ Valentia(Son of Hakushin and Megan. Younger Brother to Dusk. Virtue and Demon Lord)

Colors:
Red= Esapda Ranked Arrancar
Blue= Captain Class Vizard
White= Captain of The Gotei 13
Cyan= Human
Yellow= Soul Vampire
Black= Demon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride   Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Bump for Approval
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Re: Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride   Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:09 pm

We don't have bleach anymore darling.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride   Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Really? I think we already said that! This is a family history. Every race in here but the Soul Vampire, Human, and Demon are all dead. This is simply a family tree due to my other Character being added to my history. >.> So, please try to keep from making this confusing. Since, you and Xy did that last time. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride   Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dusk; Soul Vampire and Pride
Page 1 of 1