Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The black lagoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamilia

Kamilia

Female
Number of posts : 2525
Race : Demon
Mask : ..
Married/Dating : single
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: she is 16 years old

The black lagoon Empty
PostSubject: The black lagoon   The black lagoon Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 pm

i walk to the black lagoon it is dark at night and you can see some green radiating from it like Xy dumped some old potions in it. i take a look at it i jump from the outside of the black lagoon on 2 a stump which lies in the middle of the mess. i sit there and take out a book then you see a pen as i write."ah just like old times."

Last edited by Eve on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamilia

Kamilia

Female

Character sheet

The black lagoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The black lagoon   The black lagoon Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 pm

I stand up hearing a noise of something."Who is there?" no one answers. Kamilia hears something in the trees. She goes over to the tree. Her hand transforms to sharp nail and she hits a shadowy object. The little shadow starts to fall into the black lagoon. "damn it, it was just a stupid squirrel.." The blood is a bright crimson red then the color slowly fades and the lagoon looks black again.Kamilia's nails transform back to a human appearance. Kamilia goes to her stump and stares into the blackness of the lagoon.
Back to top Go down
Kamilia

Kamilia

Female

Character sheet

The black lagoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The black lagoon   The black lagoon Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:17 pm

kamilia disappears into the darkness of the night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The black lagoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The black lagoon   The black lagoon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The black lagoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Countryside :: Country-
Jump to: