Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decrepit Graveyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 pm

There is an ominous aura about this place. It seems to be haunted with the souls of the early departed. Anyone who steps foot in this place is at the mercy of those spirits. Huh?! What was that?! An exhale of breath upon your neck....or are you simply..going insane?
===================================================================
Ikusa strolls into the graveyard, his halberd dragging across the old soil, leaving a trail behind him. He ventures deep into the graveyard. He seems to have no purpose in his strides, but it matters little to him. "This fog is odd...No..no it is fine..nothing wrong with it..But..what if there is..Shut up you fool. Hm..I need a place to sit..and eat..food? No..I'm not hungry..but thank you for asking..." He finds himself a nice tombstone to sit upon. He then removes his halberd from his back and stabs it into the gorund beside him. He swings his legs off the tombstone and whistles..some unintelligeble tune.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 pm

He smiles and dons his mask. Jumping down from the tobstone Ikusa acts like he has a sowrd in his hand and is fighting some invisble enemy. "Where ye be, ye scalywag?! YARRRR!!" He contiues to battle with no one when some spraks crackle in his hands. Ikusa jumps in surprise and looks at his hands. He flexes his hand and nothiong happens. He flicks the at a tree, and nothing happens. Enraged Ikusa screams and clenches hsi fists, causing sparks to crackle around his hands. "Ahh..I see..wo..my rage causes the power of teh mask to flow into my hands..befuddling.." He chuckles then looks around. "Where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Reason wanders into the graveyard, gazing at all the tombstones. She would have had a proper burial for Eriq...if only she weren't chased out of Solace...if only Eriq wasn't slaughtered by stupid humans. Humans! Ungrateful creatures of ugliness...
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Reason sighs and sits down at the base of a tombstone. Such a morbid place to be...but nothing else in this part of the world is even minimally as interesting as this graveyard...Reason smirks as she stares down upon the many graves of the human race. Her face scrunches into one of distaste at the word 'Human'. Such primeval creatures who think they have every right to be on top of the food chain. What do they know about true genuinity? Nothing...Absolutely nothing...
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Ikusa giggles with glee and then clenhces his fists, thnink of anger inducing thoughts, the spaarks crackling around his hands. "Now..to channle it..but how..?" He muses to himself. "I shall deal with that later." He take shis mask off and latches it to the side of his pants. He looks up and down the graves and starts to hum "Yanee Doodle Dandy" while spinning in circles.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Reason stands angrily...and then calms herself immediately. Listening to myself think such disgusting thoughts...Who am I to judge the human race? I'm no better myself...Elves aren't the most peaceful of creatures.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Reason grumbles to herself as she leaves the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:40 pm

Ikusa stops whistling and looks around. "....This place...is very....lonely...." A chilling wind blows through the graveyard. ".....I Miss...my...my..." His eyes start to water a bit. "....my donkey..." He bows his head and begins to weep softly to himself. After about 15 minutes of the ridiculous weeping, Ikusa looks up and smiles. "Hmm....what would happen...if I went into some surrounding forest...?" He looks towards the entrance/exit of the graveyard and slowly makes his way to it. His halberd drags across the ground, creating an errie screeching sound.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Ikusa wanders back into the graveyard. His robes flow with the winds. They flow mildly at first then whip this way and taht when the wind gets fierce. There is a bitter chill to the gusts as winter is close to its middle months. He looks towards the way the wind is blowing and squints. How many people were trying to kill him? And for what reasons? Was he simply that good looking that he had to be killed? He would never know..or if he did....he would never comprehend why. He sits upon a head stone, takes off his halberd from his back and rests it in front of him, allowing the back prong to stick over his right shoulder. He begins to lightly whistle to himself as he hangs his head. A light snow begins to fall.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:03 pm

A white wolf skidded out of the forest and trotted along the tombstones. She kept her nose close to the ground, occasionally rubbing it in the snow, trying to get the red stain around her lips clean. She had just finished her small meal and was feeling the sense of pride fill her belly. She stayed close to the ground and padded her way quickly through the graveyard. An eery feeling was sweeping with the wind and circling, twisting in and out of her soft fur. One foul swoop and a scent hit her. A human.

She came to a complete stop lifted one of her front legs, raised her neck and looked ino the direction of the being. He was actually only a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Ikusa sensing, but not seieng, anothe rbeing in the vicinity keeps on whistling. He is not bothered by the presence, nor doe she make any move towards it. It is simply something or someone passsing by...and if it was really here for him..to kill him..well....that would be most unfortunate. For both of them...
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Gabrielle picked her ears up and kept starring for a moment, an animal pausing for danger, waitting for something to happen. Her joints eased and nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary. She look one last glance at the human and ten broke back into a stride, taking her leave.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Ikusa chuckles at the presence as it fades. What was it? Did he really care? Did it really matter? He shrugged to himself and thought...No..unless of course I feel a warm, sticky goo start to run down any part of me...
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:19 pm

He stands up and sighs. He wnated some action. To fight. To kill...but..there was no one around. He rocked back and forth on his feet a minute while looking back and forth down the graveyard path. Seeing no one, Ikusa decided to leave the graveyard. He picked up his halberd, rested it over his shoulder and started to walk into town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decrepit Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrepit Graveyard   Decrepit Graveyard Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Decrepit Graveyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masks Of Masquerade :: Countryside :: Country-
Jump to: