Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinexus' Mask

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Sinexus' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Sinexus' Mask   Sinexus' Mask Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Mask name: Sanda-ba-do

Special ability: Gives the wearer Phoenix-like appearances, but provides them with lightning/thunder abilities instead of fire...

Regular (lv1)- Blue-feathered wings sprout from the wearer's back, large enough for flight, electricity flows weakly through the body and has the shock power of a strong static shock to a minor shock from a power outlet.

Masked (lv2)- The wearer's electricity abilities increase to be equal the impact of something like a chidori from the Naruto series. Tail feathers sprout on the backside which aid in the flight.

Hidden (lv3)- The wearer can summon lightning from the sky, but has no precision, just a general striking area of 100yards (football field's length as a diameter)...The user's mouth can echo the low roar of thunder which can be used as a sonic boom-type weapon. The wearer's tail feathers are longer and more majestic, carrying their own electrical charge which carries a taser-like charge for any foreign body which touches them.

Secret (lv4)- The wearer's precision is doubled, providing a 50yard range which their lightning summoned may strike. Their appearance may be as much as a full-on blue phoenix with yellow lightning strikes running down their feathers. A louder roar of thunder may echo from their mouth/beak as a sonic boom which can deafen an enemy temporarily. The same taser-like charge may run through their body as long as they are in full-blown phoenix mode.

((I'm not sure how overpowered this is...and I hope that these levels mean that these are the MAXIMUM capabilities of the mask at those levels))

((Also..still have yet to find a design I like))
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

Sinexus' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus' Mask   Sinexus' Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:23 am

Mh. I thought it over and was like 'Idk...' but I kept looking it over and was like, I don't see anything that's really, totally over the top with powers. You really hit the mask limits with this one, but I think, if Xylina has no objections, that it's great enough to accept.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

Sinexus' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus' Mask   Sinexus' Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Um....unique I like it, but whar exactly do you mean with the 100 yards? Like it hits all of that or in one place? But only if it's 100 or less yards from you?
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

Sinexus' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus' Mask   Sinexus' Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm

What I mean by that is that since there isn't super accuracy (cause let's face it...lightning is pretty deadly if it hits you dead on), the targeted object/opponent and anything within a 50yard radius (thus a hundred yard diameter) could end up being hit by the lightning.....it's more like a fail-safe to prevent god-modding as much as possible.....do you get what I'm trying to do? If you think I can tone it down, I'd be happy to...but that's my way of trying to limit the god-mod factor of lightning strikes.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

Sinexus' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus' Mask   Sinexus' Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Wait, wait...so if you try to hit on person/objet it could miss and hit anything within a 50 yard radius of this person/object? Am I right...or wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

Sinexus' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus' Mask   Sinexus' Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:01 pm

That's the general idea.....do you think thats too weak?
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

Sinexus' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus' Mask   Sinexus' Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:02 pm

I think it's fine! I actually like it! Good description! Acceped!

~Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinexus' Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinexus' Mask   Sinexus' Mask Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sinexus' Mask
Page 1 of 1