Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask   Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Mask name: Levitas Mask

Special ability: The Levitas mask enables the wearer to genrate an electrical current throughout their body. They can charge certain objects with that current to make them a more deadly weapon, or they can send the current through a person, shocking them.

Regular (lv1)- At level 1, the weare can send a current into an object, or person, for 2 posts. fter that, the wearer must charge themsleves for 3 posts. If a person is shocked at this level, they may feel slight shock, followed by minor stinging. I's nothing major, just a scare tactic.

Masked (lv2)-At this level, the wearer is able to sned bolts of electricity at an opponent. They can send up to 2 bolts at once, but it takes 4 posts to re-harge. The weare can also send an electric current through an object for 3 posts. If a person is shocked ta this level, the prt of the body that was touched will go numb.

Hidden (lv3)- At level three the user can shoot up to 3 bolts of lighting at an opponent. The re-charging process takes 4 posts. he user is abe to send a curret through an object or 4 posts. If a person is shocked ta this level, the body part will suffer minor burns and the pain will be great.

Secret (lv4)- At the final leve, the wearer is abl to generate an electrical field around thier enire body. Anything they tuch will have a current sent through and any person shocked by them will, depending on how long contact is maintained and what partof the body is touched, either die, or a part of the body will be completely fried. The wearer is able to shoot up to 4 bolts in ANY direction, ad the re-charging process only takes 3 posts

*Mind you, as the bolts go up in level, so doe stheir deadliness. 2: It willblow them back and minor burning will be present. 3: It will send them flying and frying of the contact point will occur. 4:If hit with a bolt at this level, the victim will start to have seizures, sinc ethe interefering eletric current is messing with the electric signals coming from the barin to teh body. Muscles will begin ti lock up, including the heart and lungs. If medical attention is not adminestered within 4 posts, the victim shall die.
Apperance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ikusa on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask   Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm

I don't think I like the whole 'Death on Contact' thing. Can u just be nar death plz? Then I'll accept.

But I do really like that u put in what the posts will be. I should tell people about that in the sticky. Thank you again. Your mask lvs descriptions are my fav. so far
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask   Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Well...it's pure electricity..with who knows how many volts, but that's fine..I shall make it more scientific and painful =p

Edited..is that better?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask   Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Muuuuuuuch bedda. Alright Approved. ~
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask   Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Levitas Mask-Ikusa's Mask
Page 1 of 1