Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elder Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 69
Race : Fae
Mask : Fae Telepathia
Registration date : 2009-08-23

The Elder Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 pm

"Oh i carved it on there when i was younger. It was kinda silly of me cuz now..." She turned around and pulled up her shirt, so Valen could see her back, "The same thing is on my back, sort of like a tatoo.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:10 pm

He looked at her back, then at the tree... "Huh, thats something I didn't know about." he stated somewhat shocked. at the tatto like carving on her back. "did it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 pm

She pulled her shirt back down, "Not really, it only stung for a little bit, and I couldn't figure out why," she chuckled. "I thought the spiders were gettin to me."
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 pm

he nodded. "Well, I believe it complements your nature." he said somewhat smiling. his eyes closed. "So are there any other secrets about the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 pm

"Yes, but none that i'm willing to tell you at the moment" Maia smiled, and opened her wings. She leaped onto one of the branches about 20ft in the air. She landed on it like she as sitting and she dangled her legs over it, looking down at Valen.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:17 pm

he chuckled, slid his mask on hsi face. and snapped his fingers, and appeared sitting beside her. "hey...nice wings." he said. with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Maia smiled "I like my way better, more showy and you get more of a rush"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 pm

he chuckled again. "I'm not one to be theatrical, or showy. who says travelling through space isn't a rush?" he asked with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 pm

She grabbed the side of the branch and leaned back looking through the tree, "But i doubt you feel like you're flying, It's the best feeling in the world. I would do it all day if I could," She looked at Valen to see his response.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:23 pm

he nods. "yeah, you don't really feel the wind in your hair, in a wormhole..."he laughed a bit, But he composed himself. "so, why can't you tell me the other secrets?" he asked he always had a thirst for knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 pm

She smirked wickedly "Cuz maybe I don't watch you to know all my secrets, can't put all my eggs into one nest can I?" She dropped down from the branch only hanging onto it by her hands, she swung a lil and then flew off, doing a front flip and then landing on the ground, a little breathless. "I love doing that," she whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 pm

He chuckled at what she said, and he dropped straight down from the tree, landing on his feet with a slight thud. he had crouched, but then stood straight once agian, standing at hsi full 6 foot 3 inches, (I got measured today, and I grew another inch)
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm

(gratz lol i'm about a full foot shorter than you XD) "Soo... " Maia said walking up to him, and eventually looking up at him like he's a giant, "Tell me some of you're secrets?"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:33 pm

His eyes sort of dulled. He looked up. "Well, I've got pretty bad secrets."he said more to himself than her. the luster in hsi eyes seemed to slacken
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 pm

She noticed how his eyes sort of got glazed over at the talk of secret and it made her sad to see him sad. "Well, you know, if you tell those bad secrets to me, then they wouldn't be bad secrets, they'd be bad memories. You wouldn't have to keep them all to yourself,"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 pm

he looed at her with a sad smile"alright, Well, along time ago, I had a fiancee, and she was pregnant...it turned out the baby was stillborn, and a few months after that, she killed her self." he said flatly. devoid of emotion. he'd learned to cope with that story along time ago, by shutting down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:42 pm

She looked at him for a moment, his devoid face and accepted it. She'd heard that shutting yourself out and trying to remove yourself from the situation was a coping technique. "Well, it's her fault she left a great man behind." She was saddened by the story of the still born baby, and could only imagine how much pain that must've brought him. She then remembered the witch who was going to kill her own baby and was angered. But she figured, sympathy was the last thing he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:44 pm

He laughed "thanks." he said still not completly there. "It was a boy" he said in a hushed tone. as if were to say it louder the world would come crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 pm

"I bet he woulda had you're eyes, and he woulda been a great protector. Just like you," she wished there was something she could do to help him, but she was at a loss of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 pm

He stared off blankly. "Yeah...maybe" his eyes returned to their original luster. "But...Lets not dwell on this depressing matter." he said with a smile that seemed to pain him. This was the reason his history was likely never to be told...it was a dark one.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 pm

"You're right," she aggreed even tho he still seemed trouble. And how could she blame him? Then she had an idea. "I have something to show you, follow me." She walked past the tree and a little bit further untill they came upon a wide field. She looked up at the dark, dimming sky as smiled as the field took on the appearance of a dancing light ocean.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

He looked around. "Wow," he said ina hushed tone. "This place...it's amazing." he said. and from his perspective it was. it seamed liek an aurora. but up close. "What is this place?" he asked. it Seemed like a dumb question, it just being a field.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 pm

"This is... what ever you want it to be. Watch." Maia grabbed his hand and pulled him into the field, running to the middle. The fireflies flew into the night sky, luminating the night as a thoughed lightening bugs danced around their heads. She let go of his hand and dropped to the grass to watch the amazing sight at a better view. She smiled and took a deep breath, this was her favorite spot in the whole wide world. The nymph looked up at Valen from in the grass and patted the spot next to her. "Take a seat, the views amazing"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 pm

He smriked a bit, as he took a seat by her. She was right, it was amazing. he had never seen anything like this. "Wow... How did you ever find this place?" he asked. he was trully perplexed that a place in this world could exist.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 pm

She sat up. "I'm a nymph. I know every corner of this place. The forest couldn't keep a secret from me," she looked at the demon. "See, alls not bad in the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Elder Forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next