Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The village of Patri patsuo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

The village of Patri patsuo Empty
PostSubject: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 pm

A larger village. but by no means a big one. An estimated 500 population. Sort of a rural community. but nonetheless. It's a village
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Valen burst through the door to his sanctioned off house. the one where the accident had happened. he walked into the largest room...The master bedroom. This had been his and his fiance's house once upon a happier time. before the death of child. "so...this is it?" he seemed distant, looking at the spot where he had found her. his voice held no emotion. he simply stared at the spot for a few minutes before venturing off to the other rooms, his eyes glazed over, remebering the light which had once danced across the halls and rooms, when there was still life in these...these hallowed halls. he walked back into the bedroom, and laid across the bed. staring up at the cieling.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Xylina stood outside staring at the house with a frown, something was off about this house. She walked into the house slowly and looked around, her breaths muffeled by her mask. She stopped suddenly realizing there was another presence in te house. Her hand came up next to her ready for her to summon her shadow if it was a threat. She walked slowly towards the hallway...waiting to see if something was there.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:07 pm

His eyes snapped to where there was a sound. Finding his hand instantly on the hilt of a sword to his side, he slowly, and silently moves from the bed to the doorway. the door being closed, he kicked it open rushing out to see who was impeding in his domain.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Xylina's head snapped up as the words soared from her mouth, "Umbraae. Chalybs!" Her shadow flew off the ground and went to her hand taking the form of a sword, the shadow vanished reaviling a sword. She put out in front of her as she stared at the man in front of her-no he was a demon. She could feel it, but who was he that was her question, "Who are you?" She frowned behind her mask.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm

He looked at her, his eyes were red, from the memories....but they could wait. "My name is Valentia Cartamuanda de Magiteria III, and you...you are impeding in my domain." his sword was still drawn. he was in his humanoid visage. his moutha thin line. waiting for what might happen next.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Xylina stood up straight and dropped her sword towards the floor, her shadow engulfed it and she removed her mask, "I am Xylina Darkara, the leader of the Sins as well as the Sin of Wrath. Xylina smirked, "I am here trying to find te Demon King, I have a few questions for him. But it seems I already found him. How are you, Demon?"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 pm

He sheathed his sword, seeing the sword go up in...shadows. He looked at her solemnly. "You don't seem to intimidating." he stated his eyes sunken, with dark circles under them. "And as for my state of well-being, I'm yet still alive." his lips still thin and pursed. through his years, he knew to expect anything....how well does he know that lesson.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Xylina pulled her hood down and stared at Valentia and sighed, "How have you been the past hundred centuries? It's been awhile since you've been to the kingdom...My great-Grandfather used to tell me stories about you. I used to fear you, but now I fear nothing." She whirled her hand towards her shadow, "Cathedra..." A chair appeared behind Xylina as black as the night, she sat down and stared at Valentia waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:27 pm

He looked at her with a puzzled expression. not alot has puzzled him for at least a century or two. "Great-Grandfather....?" he asked "Did I know him?"...his eyes opened a bit wider "Did I....kill him?" he asked with a since of remorse. after her death he detested the thought of him killing another being. yet what was done can not be erased.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Xylina laughed and shook her head, "No, my father did." Xylina frowned at how suprised he seemed, "yet, when he spoke of you. He said you were strong and powerful, but for some reason you seem lost...what for?" Xylina rested her hand on her stomach and waited with a lifted eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:36 pm

His eyes flashed at the question and settled. He was unsettled at this question. "My significant other... and my child are dead." he stated with finality. his eyes began to gleam, and he looked down. he was a respected figure some time ago, and now look at what is he reduced to. "it may seem strange to someone who can live past the expected life span. but... She was my first and last."
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 am

Xylina sighed and stood up carefully, the chair vanished. She understand that he lost the ones close to him, but she would never understand why a child would be so wonderful. She rubbed her stomach trying to understand why this child would be so important. She looked back up at the demon in front of her, "If you don't mind me asking. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:20 pm

He looked up rubbing the circles under hsi eyes. and finally spoke out in a hushed tone "My child was stillborn...a few weeks later my fiancee shot herself....guess she couldn't cope with the loss of the child" he shrugged. and looked back down his attention had wavered midway through.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:26 pm

"And this has made you weaker? Xylina smirked at him and laughed softly, "A pity it is really, so much time has passed...yet you can't seem t move on and become the great, respected Demon you used to be?" She she rested a hand on her hip, while she pushed hair away from her face.
Xylina sighed and shook her head,she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and smiled a wicked smile at him, "A real pity...to see such a powerful man fall..such a waste of power. You don't deserve to be called the Demon King..."
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm

His eyes slit as his visage was starting to break. A surge of power exploded through the house shattering windows, and the walls expand and settle back on their place from the sudden burst of pressure. "You Dare!!" he bellowed. he stood up suddenly. "You know nothing!!" his voice was becoming more guttural, and his body was turning a blacker color.Claws had started to appear."There was a reason they told you these stories...I am the king of Demons for a reason." he said with a cold hate about his voice, he had assumed his full demon form.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Xylina stared at him unfased, she closed her eyes, smirked then looked up at him, "And there he is, the great powerful Demon King. It's about time you show your trueself...it would've been a disappointment otherwise." Xylina stepped towards him and her wicked smile appeared, "So much rage in you, so much hatred...so much anger.." As she spoke she circled around him.

Once she was standing in front of him again she spoke softly, "I think we'll get along great..." She put a hand on her stomach as her other hand pointed a finger towards the ground and began twirling it at her shadow, the shadow swirled around in a cirlce, but never came off the floor, "Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 pm

He followed her movement waiting to see what would happen."What are you getting at?" he said through gritted teeth, he looked down and saw the shadow, knowing what might happen he tensed up his muscles, waiting for what might be a sword. his claws were elongated to the size of a small dagger, but honed as sharp to cut through titanium. he was ready for whatever might happen
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Xylina noticed him tense and she stopped swirling her finger, "Don't worry I'm not going to attack you...I do that when I'm bored." She sighed and spoke with an icy tone, "A war is coming Valentia and I would like if you fought along side the Sins. Your immense power could be very helpful." She smiled at him, "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:53 pm

His eyes dulled down from their sinister luster, there was really nothing else for him. he shrugged "If you think I'd be that benefitful to your great plan, then I guess I'll join." his body loosened up, and his body reverted back down to humanoid. his demon visage was one he didn't especially care for.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Xylina smiled and held her hand out for him t shake, "So I can count on your alliance then?"

((Short post! Oh well! XD))
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm

He looked down, and gripped her hand with a now human hand. and shook it "You have my allegiances, and word as the demon king." he finally stated. he dropped his hand after shaking hers.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:17 pm

"Glad to here," Xylina smiled and turned to leave, but stopped and turned back to say something, "What suprises me is the fact that you were excited for that child, I for one, Xylina looked down at her stomach, "wish not to have it...it will only get in the way...Why weren't you concerned about the child coming into your life and getting in the way?" Sure she was asking something she probably could figure out herself, but she wanted someone else's opinnion...one who was going to experince it.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 pm

He smiles, something seldomly has seen for a few centuries. "There may have been bad times," he said somewhat spaciously."but think of the good times we could've had, y'know? thats the reason you want a child, to share your and your lovers life with, and cherish your procreation until the day you die." he said distantly as if thinking what might've been.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 am

"I see...well, I think I should be going. I have some buisness to attend to," Xylina nodded her good-bye and walked out, not saying anything else. She was too busy thinking of his response to do anything.

((OOC: Ummmm....you have to leave here to go to another topic. We have no liquid time...it's one of the rules.XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The village of Patri patsuo   The village of Patri patsuo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The village of Patri patsuo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next