Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Village

Go down 
+4
Alex Horizon
Kaosu Hasu
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 pm

The Village is a small village on the outskirts of th Forest. Only a few people live in this village, but many people pass through it.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Xylina walked down the small alley between the Baker and the Butcher shops. She wore a black cloak, the hood was pulled up shadowing her face. Her eyes were as red as her blood and her hair as white as the moon. She only had one thought in mind: Taking over the Kingdom and killing the Virtues.
"Appareo," Xylina stuck her hand out in front of her as the plain white mask appeared in her hands, she placed it over her face and stuck her right hand out, "Umbraae." Her shadow slowly slunk out of the ground and stood in front of her, "Abeo Denarro ab Augur ab Aevum ab Paene Accedo Alibi."
The Shadow nodded it's head and vanished. Xylina took her mask off carefully and smiled to herself, "The time will come, I know it."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:22 pm

What Xylina might have not of known was that atop the Bakery roof was a timber wolf sized canine, its fur a delicate snow white color, it's eyes a golden shimmer. Hung loosly around its neck is a metallic mask, shining beautifully in the sunlight. The wolf crouched down close to the tile of the roof, keeping its balence there. It's fiery eyes watching the Sin summon her shadow and then it disappearing away. Gabrielle could only pick up small traces of latin in Xylina's speech. The words she did know were not good. Fear? Who was Fear? The wolf shifted through her memory, pressing her nose to the tile, thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Xylina looked at her mask and muttered quietly, "Deliquesco." The mask vanished and Xylina sighed, This may be harder than I thought...
She slid her cloak off and tossed it on the ground, she stretched her arms above her and spoke, "I think it's time to find my Sister." Xylina walked towards the end of the alley, but froze as she looked at the ground...she had no shadow, Damn...
Xylina put her hand out, palm facing towards the ground, "Inlex Umbraae." A shadow slowly appaeared taking her shape, the spell wouldn't last long, but it would be long enough to be in this village. She stepped out of the alley and looked up and down the street, "Where should I look first?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:38 pm

The animal shook its head carefully, clearing its mind once more to watch the Darkara woman regain another shadow. Looking carefully, the werewolf girl could tell that the shadow was not the witches own and most likely would not last forever. The corners of its lips moved up slightly. If the wolf decided to attack the Sin, she might be a bit defenseless wihtout her own shadow. Gabrielle knew about the Darkara clan a bit, but she wasn't quite sure how strong they were if their own shadow was missing from their owner. anothe rthought did go through Gabby's wild mind. The predator inside of her seemed to plan everything out when she was in her werewolf form. She would cause an up roar in the small village if the people form there saw a giant wolf attacking a woman. She would have to wait for the perfect moment.

The wolf sprung from the roof of the bakery to another business, lurking quitely, trying not to attract attention. She hid well and far enough to keep her spying and form inconspicuous. The mask tied around her neck moved silently as the animal prowled the roof tops, watching Xylina.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Xylina stopped in mid-step...something wasn't right and she could feel it. Her hand came up over her face, her fingers trailing across it, "Appareo". Her mask appeared on her face as she ducked into an alley, the fake shadow vanished in the shade, Lousy Shadow.... Xylina put her hands together then extended them straight out, her palms facing out towards the pedsetrian filled street, "Comperio Tuus Pedisequus."
The image of a large white wolf popped into her head, her mask quickly vanished off her face, "Advolo," she lifted off the ground and onto the roof where the wolf sat. She crossed her arms and stared at the wolf and scowled, "Gabrielle Rabella...it's lovely to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:07 pm

The Lunar wolf growled under her breath. Finally the witch had found her out. She wiped her head around her nose and liquid sun eyes pointing at the woman with the same color white of hair as the wolfs own fur and scarlet red eyes. She was a very lovely witch at that, but a slow hatred started flaring her wild animal instincts. She couldn't stay in this form now, for her instincts would also command her to lunge at the Sin, her enemy since she became a Virtue, with teeth bared, and attack the other woman in pure daylight, makign her plans evaporate into a worthless joke she tried to avoid in the beginning. The wolf turned around to face Xylina and then stepped back.

Gabrielle's animal form morphed into a woman with white creamy skin and darker blonde hair. Her eyes seemed to transform as well, matching Xylina's red, but these orbs were much more clear and homely. Her mask still hung there around her neck, fluttering slightly as a breeze went by them. There was a silence as Gabrielle Rabella took in her human-like form. Finally she spoke, her voice almost as creamy as her complexion.

"Xylina Darkara," She said, tasting the witches name on her tounge. Very bitter-sweet, "Like wise."
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:16 pm

"I would ask why you've decided to follow me around, but I would just be wasting my time," Xylina only frowned and stared at Gabrielle, "You seem angry for a Virtue."
Xylina smirked, "Circumsilio." She appeared behind Gabrielle, "So very angry. From what I heard your supposed to be," She leaned forward and whispered in the Wolfgirl's ear, "nice."
In reality she would never come this close to a Virtue of this girl's standards, but she felt fine enough to tease the girl. So much fun, but the fun would have to stop soon she had a meeting to get to. And right now this girl was wearing her patience...even if she was older.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:25 pm

"Angry? Me?" But Prudence was aggrivated at the witch woman being so close to her. The werewolf, with her keen hearing, could pick out the Sins heart beat. She could feel her breath so close. Her whole aura making Gabby's instincts go crazy. Without much thought, her hands danced across her mask at her neck and lifted it up swiftly placing it on her face. A spark snapped in her head as the mask adjusted, its powers surging. She threw her hands out to the left and a vine would wrap around Xylina's left ankle and then would pull her down which would make her loose her balence and fall onto the roof.

Gabrielle then leaped and crouched down. "Not all Virtues are so nice."
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Xylina smirked as she looked up at the Virtue, "You're testing my patience...". Xylina looked down at her ankle, "Decido." The plant turned brown and shrivled up, Xylina to her feet and looked at the girl, "Patience is not my Forte..."
Xylina put a hand over her face and spoke softly, "Appareo", her mask appeared on her face, she pointed a finger at Gabrielle, "Adligo ab Caminus." Fire sparked at her finger tip and flew towards Gabby, it wrapped her body (not touching) but close enough to make her not move, "Now if you excuse me, I have a meeting with Fear."
Xylina put her right arm in front of her stomach and bowed, her left arm up in the air, "Valeo, Gabrielle Rabella." Xylina stood up straight and jumped backwards off the roof, "Migro!" A black hole appeared underneath her as she fell into it. Once Xylina was totally gone the fire vanished around Gabby.

Yet, the hole still remained.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Gabrielle held her hands down, some of the earth around cluttering around her body, protecting her from any harm. When the presence of the fire was gone, the earth shield sunk down aroudn her in a circle. Gabby pursed her lips and looked over the roof adn say the dark hole still there. Xylina's scent still lingered in the air. Should the werewolf follow after her prey and find out who this Fear was? Or should she leave this fight be and return back to her spying on mayebb some other Sin? No. Xylina was the victim she wanted. She turned back into her wolf form, the mask fitting still perfectly on the animals new face. She then jumped into the sort of portal. She wouldn't let this one get away.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 am

Kaosu strolled into the village while the afternoon wind just started to blow. He had come to this village occasionally to get supplies for his forest shack not that far from the town. The wind seemed...odd to him today. Kaosu shrugged it off and walked threw the town and traded his items for what he needed. His mind was clouded with thought so he decided to take a trip and explore more than just the market part of the village. He walked threw the town but everywhere he seemed to go people would stare at him with a glare. "Ugh...whats going on..."

Kaosu had stepped into the village square when he looked up to see a fountain with the statue of a great knight upon it. For a what seemed like lighting but yet an eternity he saw an image. A girl was sitting at the edge of the fountain,she was in a black robe and Kaosu saw into her hood. He couldn't see her face but he could see she had horns. This all happened within a second and she was gone. Kaosu shivered as he walked to the statue. He examined it,he noticed that the statues sword was pointing to some direction. Kaosu turned his head to follow the way of the sword and his eyes slowly met with the entrance of the forest he called home. And standing within the the first few trees was a black robed figure but then it faded. Kaosu shook his head and sat at the edge of the fountain waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:42 am

Gabby sniffed the air as she roamed down the village streets. There were so many decorative essences in the area, but not one was the villian she sought out for. The corners of her pink lips pulled down slightly in a small frown as she let a hand of hers stroke her hair and then stratch the back of her head. This day was turning out to be a boring and long one. She did have a few things on her mind, like who was or might be after her, why did Xylina take the Elfin girl (most likely for no good), and now she had a window to fix in the Ballroom before they had company there.

The wolf woman walked through the streets in her white coat and her mask hanging loosly around her neck. The people seemed to be bothered by her a bit, more at something else. Her frown deepened. They must have seen her causing trouble with Xylina a few days ago. Gabrielle felt naked for a moment, very vulnerable knowing that the people know what she really was. The shewolf didn't take lightly to humans seeing her from wolf to woman and knowing who she was. It bothered her a great deal if they had seen her.

She crossed from one street to another in the market until she finally reached the end of the fuck cluster of people and into a town square, kind of area. The faces that seemed to inch away with grim or displeaded looks pointed away from a man who seemed to be sitting on the edge of the fountain. She kind of stared at him for a moment, deciphering what would make the people of the village turn up their noses at him. A little image of a boy with horns came into her head. So this was that demon kid. The devil-child huh? He didn't look that frightening as his father. Quite unfortunate... She thought, to have others judge you and have a distaste of you because of who you were born as. It's not right.

Gabrielle Rabella found that she was still staring at the half demon man.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:28 am

(Lmao fuck cluster!!!!!!!!)

Kaosu sat there and continued to look into the forest as the villagers grubby eyes touched him. Even though he wasn't seeing them looking at him he knew they were. There eyes...examining and judging him like a piece of material. Kaosu knew that it was his dark aura that made people hate him for he looked like a human...well besides for the pale skin,cracked face,pointed ears,and oddly colored eyes. "What..." He whispered as moved his sight from his home. "What do you want" Cold was his words as his sight met the girls. "I'm just a normal human...go along..." Kaosu knew deep down that this was a lie,his most common at that. He rarely showed emotion and he wasn't about to now. After awhile of staring into the girls eyes he could sense her presence...it was holy. "But as i can sense you are not...why have you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Horizon

Alex Horizon

Male
Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
About:: Youll want to envy me, once you know me.

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 am

(this is sad how has this site maintained member?S????)
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_is_sic
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:00 am

(Why is it sad that we still have members o.O)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:04 pm

[OOC: Actually Alex, we've been doing better now that we've been remodeling, got rid of some admin who hasn't been on here and abandoned the site, and started Advertising. What is sad is that you came back here and only posted once to say how sad it is. Also. Very uncool like. :/ ]

Gabrielle blinked once, maybe twice, at the man. He was clearly not human, and if he were, it would be irrelevant to show that he was ordinary one at that. His cold stare made her balence her weight to her other foot. She wondered if she should move along, go back with the crowd. It was clear that Xylina was no where near here in the village. She had no reason to be in the area now, but this man perked her interest with his harsh eyes and seemingly cold ways. She pursed her lips and then went over to the man, totally ignoring his questions to make her own.

"What's you're name?" She said, cocking her head like a lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Kaosu was aware of her ignorance as he continued to stare into her eyes without blinking or moving. He stood as she approached and they were face to face. "Kaosu...the word of chaos..." His breath was as cold as his words. "Why do i concern you..." From the back of his mind a voice crept up that rang inside of his head. "Stay away from this one..." A slight bit of worry washed onto Kaosu's face but then it faded as he ignored the voice.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm

She looked up and around the area, pondering his, not much taking in his worried look that was just a glimpse. Why did he concern her? Chaos? Makes sense. Gabrielle tapped her cheek and looked back at Kaosu, plastering on a small, warm smile. She didn't want to alarm him at all. She thought for a moment again. She didn't didn't want to bring up the other's father. It maybe a sore spot for him, she thought.

"I was passing along. You just caught my attention, I guess." She shrugged her shoulders carelessly. She took a quick glance around again. People were starring. It made her slightly uncomfortable, but that small smile kept its place.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:03 pm

His face turned into a face of grimace. "Bullshit..." He turned swiftly yet slowly and started to walk off. The dark voice echoed inside Kaosu's head once more. "Good...you listened..." A small amount of anger formed onto his face as he whispered to himself while walking away. "I wasn't listening to you..." "Heh heh...we'll see about that son..." The voice faded from Kaosu's sanity. He went into deep thought. "Hmmm...so that's what a smile is...i hate it" He frowned as he continued walking with his back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Gabrielle sighed and closed her eyes. So much for contact with others. The shewolf hoped she hadn't said something to upset him, because that's what she had intened not to do. This time though, she decided to actually go after someone. She looked around at the people starring, bit her lip and then went after Kaosu. This was going to be a mistake, she could feel it, but she needed some kind of contact or conversation to keep her socialism in tack. To keep her from becoming a hermit.

The woman picked up speed and caught up with Kaosu, but staying slightly behind so he wouldn't have to talk to her face to face. To give her that cold glance she was afraid to receive. "I'm sorry if I offended you." She also hoped she wasn't being a pest. A little puppy yelping for attention. No, she didn't want that, but the corners of her lips pulled down in a slightly frown.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Xylina appeared next to Gabrielle with her arms crossed, she frowned behind her mask and grabbed Gabrielle by the shoulder pulling her to a stop, "So much Envy in that boy. I'd stay away from him if I wre you Ms. Rabella." Xylina pulled her hood up and yelled after Kaosu, "The more Envy yu have the stronger you will grow."
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:25 pm

As soon as he felt Xylina's dark presence he stopped. He looked down thinking about that statement. Kaosu looked up around at all the village people. There expressions...there emotions. How could they love if it always ends. How could they be happy while others are sad. How could they have peace when hate fills the air. Kaosu realized that he himself has felt only a few emotions. He had not been happy in years. He has not felt love pierce his heart or the warmth of a women. He had not felt the bond of friendship between two people. And for others to greed fully take that emotion from others made him envious.

Kaosu turned around two face the girl and the robed women. He stared at the dark one. "Who are you" His cold glare was matched by another.

Last edited by Kaosu Hasu on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Xylna pulled her mask off and frowned at the man, "I am Xylina Darkara, Leader of the Sins, as well as the Sin of Wrath." Her icy glare froze on her face, "Now, who are you? I know you are very Envious towards others, but other than that...I know nothing."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Oh no... Gabrielle's head was spinning. Only one thing was in her head. Not that the Xylina was touching her, not that she was in the presence of a sin or that everyone seemed to be watching the scene. No. None of that was close enough to compare to her thoughts.
It was that this man could think that he could become a sin. Envy. She dreaded what could happen next.

She grabbed Xylina's wrist, forgetting everything and anyway that Xylina could harm her, and pulled her by it, giving Xylina a harsh look. Time was ticking. She felt overdramatic, but the Virtue would do anything from having another person possesed by a Sin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuoco Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Village
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next