Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Forest

Go down 
+5
Valentia
Ikusa
Clarice Monteverde
Reason Roth
Kaosu Hasu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am

---A forest on the out skirts of the Fuoco Village,it is the home to Kaosu Hasu and many animals---

Kaosu walked into the forest following the echoing inside of his head. It lead him threw the mangled land as animals scurried by. Kaosu felt a weird feeling emitting from his gut and after a few hours of walking he reached an open field about 200 by 200 feet. In the middle was a stone statue of an evil looking demon and it had one arm pointed towards the Fuoco Vilage. Kaosu assumed that the knight statue and this statue pointed at each other. "So you've made it" Kaosu had been listening to this voice for parts of his life but this time it sounded different...its like it emitted from the statue. "So your my father...what happened 'demon lord'..." Kaosu chuckled. "Silence fool!!!!!!! Reach within my heart"

"What?" Kaosu's face morphed with confusion but the voice didn't explain so Kaosu went for the literal meaning. He walked up too the statue and put his hand against its surface were the heart would be. To his shock his hand went threw the statue and inside of it. Kaosu struggled to pull his arm out but he finally did. He fell backwards hitting his head on a rock knocking himself out. And there laying in his hand...was a mask.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Reason walks into the forest, deciding that an evening stroll would be nice before bed. She ducks under some shrubbery and looks up to see an awful looking statue...and a man laying before it. Reason gasps to herself and quickly goes to the man's side. She kneels down and checks his pulse. She lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness he's still breathing." She gently shakes his shoulder in an effort to awaken him. "Hello? Sir, wake up." Reason calls out.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:57 pm

After Reason shook Kaosu for awhile he's eyes slowly opened to see a hazy image of the women next to him. Kaosu stared at her in the eyes. His were cold but his face showed that he didn't mean any threat. He was still slightly not there,he was half conscious. "Who is this person..." The sun was directly behind her head from Kaosu's view. He spoke softly. "Are you...an angel?" Unknown images flashed threw his mind and he faded back into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 am

Reason blinks and tilts her head to the side and laughs a little. "I'm no angel, Sir." She frowns as he blacks out once more. She reaches into her backpack that is always with her, no matter what, and pulls out a first aid kit. She then puts the backpack underneath the mans head to substitute as a pillow. Then, she takes an ice-pack out of the first aid kit and gently presses it to his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 am

Kaosu did not catch the Elf's answer for the reason that he passed out to quickly. He slightly groaned in his sleep as the ice pack pressed against his forehead. He clutched on tight to the mask held in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Once more, she gently takes hold of his shoulder and shakes him. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what hurts..." She mutters aloud. What was he doing out here with that God-Awful looking statue? Reason looks up at the rock and shudders. It gave her the creeps just to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:07 am

After she spoke Kaosu awoke in a jolt,his face fused with confusion,shock,and slight anger. He looked around as if he just woke up from a deep sleep,his cold yellow eyes met with Reason's. "Who are y-" In mid sentence he gasped and groaned in pain as he sat up and reached for the back of his head. "What the hell happened!!?!??!" Kaosu quickly glared at the Elf before him. "Did you do this!!??!?!!" He pulled his hand from his head and along with it came his blood.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Reason leans back as Kaosu suddenly awakens and she falls on her butt. "I-I- No! I was only trying to help! I was walking past and I saw you lying here..." Her eyes frantically search the area for possible escape routes.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 am

Kaosu groaned as he stood and held a hand out to the fallen elf. "I don't have anything to steal if that's what you wanted" He still had an irritated face,he looked over her body admiring it in his mind. As his eyes wondered and he saw her ears. "Your ears...there like mine?" Kaosu's face turned from annoyance to concern. With his free hand he dropped his mask and touched his ear. A thud was heard as his mask hit the ground and he turned his head to look at the mask that was looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Reason spots his pointed ear. Ears like mine... She repeats his words in her head. She touches her own ear and stands up on her own. "I'm an Elf, Sir, and I find it rude that you assume I would steal from you just because I'm here. Who do you think put the ice pack on your forehead?"
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 am

His eyes shot from his mask to Reason's. "Okay fine...maybe you did help me" Kaosu put one hand behind his back and one flat hand on his stomach,his arms bended at 90 degree angles. He then slightly bowed while keeping eye contact and stood up straight returning to his normal posture. "Thank you for helping" Kaosu showed a weak smile then bent down to pick up the mask that was at his feet. "Do you know what this is?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 am

"It's a mask, obviously." Reason snorts, and pulls out her own mask from her backpack. "Everyone has one." She puts it on, covering only the upper-half of her face.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 pm

"And what do they do?" Kaosu asked in curiosity. He brought the mask to his face but kept it an inch off. He sensed something evil emanating from it.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm

"Usually people's masks tend to give them a variety of different powers. Such as this." Reason reaches out and touches a nearby leaf. Frost spreads over it, and then it freezes until it begins to crack.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 am

Kaosu stared intently at the leaf. He had heard of magic but had never seen it before. "So these mask grant the owner magical powers?..." He softly slid his mask on. Kaosu grunted as he bent over and he moved his hands to his stomach. "It burns!!!!!!!!!" His mouth opened wide as he puked blood and as his mouth was opened his teeth grew sharp and edged. Kaosu looked up too Reason as his pupils became slitted. "Help me!!!!!" Each of his nails grew by an inch as two small black horns about two inches long grew from his forehead. As he stood up his physical body was only slightly changed but his aura was now black as midnight.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Reason's eyes trembled as she fell back in fear. "What...What ARE you?!" She shrieks. She looks about frantically for any sign of help, but as she realizes no one is around, she gets to her feet. "Hold on!" She lunges at Kaosu, wrapping her fingers around the mask's edges.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Her sudden movement triggered Kaosu's natural reaction. "RRRAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" He swiped his right arm and claws at Reason's side as she gripped his mask. As the elf flew back with blood marks on her side Kaosu's mask plopped off. He trembled slightly as he reverted to his normal self and fell to his knee's. Memories of his child hood flooded threw his mind.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:38 am

Reason yelps and hits the ground, rolling into the base of a tree. She just lays there as blood drips from her open wounds. She breaths heavily, wincing with every inhale of oxygen. Her side aches...oh, how it aches. But he couldn't have meant it, could he? He didn't intentionally hurt her...did he? The mask had hurt him...right? Reason was beginning to doubt herself as the blood began to form a puddle and staining her clothes and the soil a deep blue. Her breathing became ragged as her vision began to blur. Her lips turn a light, pale blue and the grass around her is coated in frost. With her mask still on her face, anything she touches will most likely freeze. Ice crystals form on the edges of her injuries and her hands shake as she reaches up to pull off the mask.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Kaosu was still on his knee's as his eyes were wide open staring into his memories. Memories of destroying his village and killing his mother. He was the horned child that belonged to the demon Belial. He head shook suddenly as he gains back control,he looked around to see Reason fading. In panic he stumbled over to her. "Are you okay!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Reason rips the mask off of her face and lays it beside her. "I will be..." She whispers and dips her fingertips into the puddle of blue blood. She winces in pain as she dabs her open wounds with the blood. The injuries hiss and steam as they slowly close up. Her lips turn from a pale blue to a light pink as her body heat comes back to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:52 am

Kaosu stared at her confused but still concerned. "What did you just do?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Reason grunts as she sits up and wipes the blood away from her now flawless skin. "Elf blood has a tendency to heal injuries if applied directly to the source of pain." She mutters to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

"Oh...and what was it that your mask was doing?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:06 pm

"I have the ability to freeze things..." She looks up at him with a pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:51 am

Kaosu still looked at her with a discombobulated face but he just shook his head,he was new to this all anyways. "I can tell your in pain..." He looked down to his hands. "Sorry,can i help in any way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuoco Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Forest
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next