Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Forest

Go down 
+5
Valentia
Ikusa
Clarice Monteverde
Reason Roth
Kaosu Hasu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 pm

"You're the one who sliced my side open!" She snarls at him. "What help could you possibly be?!"
Back to top Go down
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female
Number of posts : 31
Race : Human
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Clarice kneels down and picks a small shrub of violas from the ground and inhales the flower's intoxicating scent. "Well, arn't you a beauty?" she says out loud as if talking to the plant. She places it in a basket full of all kinds of colorful wildflowers. She proceeds to her walk, keeping an eye out for these precious plants.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Reason grumbles and gets to her feet. "Look...I'm sorry for using harsh words. I tried to help...I wasn't expecting to be thrown 15 feet into a tree." Reason looks towards the direction of the palace. "I need to go now." Reason takes off into the woods, leaving Kaosu behind. She moves swiftly without sound.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Ikusa stalks into the forest, alert to any sounds and movements. He fears an attack is immenent, but..there is no one who wishes him harm,,,is there? "Hello?" He half whispers half says. Do I expect an answer? Whaaa?!?! An answer from mine head? Inconcivable! Hello, how are you?! Fine, thank you, and yourself? He talks silently to himself for a while before depositing himself upon a nearby tree stump.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Reason ducks under branches and leaps over logs. She turns her head to the side and sees someone sitting on a stump. "Wha--!!!" She stares wide-eyed at the man and trips over a root; thus, face-planting into the mud.
Back to top Go down
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Clarice hums a soft melody to herself. With a wide smile on her face, she eyes a passing by bird above the trees as it lands in a nearby nest. Soft chirps are heard from the branches above. She hears a noise in the forest, a female voice. "Looks like I'm not the only one here." Clarice says to herself in a cheery tone. "Maybe she's kind, I should go find her!" she head's towards the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Ikusa stops his inward conversation and looks at where the noise came from. He squints his eyes and puts his mask on. Tiptoeing over to the scene, Ikusa tries to be sneaky. He happens upon a young....girl..No..that cannot be right..she looks to...different. "Hmm..the flowers are getting angry.." Ikusa thinks out loud. He pokes the feminine figure with his finger. "Santa?" He blinks and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Reason lifts her head up off the ground and groans. She looks up at the man and blinks. "Oh, hello. Sorry, you seemed to have caught me off guard." She laughs nervously.
Back to top Go down
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:23 pm

[ Ikusa, who'd you poke? Reason or I? lol (: ]
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 pm

(I poked Reason lol xD)

He cocks his head. "Hmm..so you are alive..an assassin I presume..Well.." He clenches his fists and electricity builds and crackles around them. "I shall smite thee where thee stands!"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Reason's eyes widen. "Are you out of your mind?! I'm no assassin. I was just walking by!" Reason stands up and snarls at him. "I haven't done a damn thing to you!"
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:29 pm

"WRONG!! YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!! YOU CRUSHED HIM!! LOOK!!!" He points a finger at a dead bug hidden among the muck. "YOU CRUEL BANSHEE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Clarice's green eyes look at them curiously, wondering who they are, the look going between the female and the male. "Good afternoon! How do you do?" she greets them with a curtsey.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Ikusa whirls around, wide eyed. "Another assassin?! How many of you are there?!??!" He curves hsi fingers like claws and opens his stance. His legs spread to about shoulder width apart and he bends slightly at his knees. He holds his hands out by his sides by up and ready to recieve or give an attack. His palms are facing the ground, but his wrists are loose, so he can flick them at either person.
Back to top Go down
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Clarice waves her hands around madly as her face flushes a light red color "N-no! You are mistaken, I wouldn't harm a fly!" she replies in a nervous tone. "Why, I would never do such a thing! I couldn't possibly even think about assasinating anybody!" she added, quivering softly.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:51 pm

While Ikusa's attention is rested on Clarice, Reason swoops down and grabs a fistful of mud. She lashes out and shoves the dirt into Ikusa's eyes. "Run!" Reason yells to Clarice, and then she elbows Ikusa in the neck and starts running in the direction she was heading before.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Upon seeing movemnet, Ikusa turns his attention to Reason. He is interrupted by a facefull of mud. He flais his arms about, sending little cracks of electricty everywhere. IN his pandamonium, Ikusa runs around the area screaming, thus unintentionally dodging the oncoming elbow strike. "ASSASSINS ATTACKING ME!! ATTACKING MEE!! WANT MY SOUL!!!" He rubs the dirt from hsi eyes and squints around. "How low...to attack someone who's back was in orbit!!!" He draws his hlaberd and prepares a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Valen looked down at the scene which had unfurled to him...it seemed the strange man was a bit paranoid to say the least, he dropped down, as he noticed the halbered. His eyes began to turn black. He looked at Ikusa with a half smirk playing about his face. "So...you fear assasins?" he asked in a lively manner.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Ikusa's attention turns now to the man who seemed to appear out of thin air. Ikusa's body becomes more rigid and alert. "I fear....that my waffles shall be burned if left to long in the tub, good sir." He cocks his head at the man and a..sentient side? of Ikusa breaks free. "I sense..a strong aura of..malice..coming from you. It seems that it envelops you..drips from your very soul." "Ikusa smiles slightly. "I like that...I like that a lot.." A glint appears in Ikusa's eyes for a slight moment, then the controlling, mently-damaged Ikusa comes back. "..Who are you..? Are you the Easter Bunny?" Ikusa stares at the man with wide eyes, and a peculiar innocence...the kind of innocence of one who does not know how his actions will affect others..and what he is actually doing for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Reason drops to the ground a hundred yards from the mentally ill man. She rests her hands on her knees and breathes heavily. "Ah, hell..." She mutters. She winces and holds her side as her muscles ache from running. "I really never did like running..."
Back to top Go down
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Clarice shortly catches up to the female "What a lunatic!" she replied to her, trying to catch her breath. "That man was just plain batty. Do you suppose he would come after us?" she adds in an edgy tone, a nervous look in her jade colored eyes. "I don't think I can handle any more running!" she says shaking her head side to side.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm

He looks at the man who seems to make no sense at all. "The Easter Bunny?...No, I"m much worse... I'm Valentia Cartamaunda. The Demon King." He says with a synnical smile. Fangs start budding as his human guise begins to degrade, and both his eyes and skin tone begin to darken."Do you see your death?" He asks fangs finally protruding from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Ikusa stares blanky at the man. "I...hmm...I am not sure. Are you here to kill me? Why
would you do that? I feel like..well...I feel like...singing? No..no..dancing!!" Ikusa jumps into a jig. He then stops. "Sir....who are you again?" He puts his halberd back upon his back, sits down, and looks at the man.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm

His eyes and skin tone had completely turned black. Fangs now protruded from his mouth to about an inch. "Hmm...Seems your a bit high strung." He said with a dark gravelly voice. His fingernails had become longer, and sharper enogh to cut through steel, and if need be he had a mask. "I'll tell you once more... My name is Valentia Cartamuanda."
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 pm

"Valentia Cartamuanda...? Hmm...so..are you going to kill me? If so...why? Because killing is a fun, rewarding event to partake in?" He still sits and watched the man with minimal fear or alarm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Forest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next