Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Forest

Go down 
+5
Valentia
Ikusa
Clarice Monteverde
Reason Roth
Kaosu Hasu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:49 pm

He looks around quizzicaly."Are you expecting, or wanting to go somewhere?" he asks perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:53 pm

"Hmm...I'm not entirely sure..." He looks around. "I suppose..I just want to learn how to use this..." He shows his mask.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 pm

He shrugs, and pulls out his mask. "I could help you, but I doubt it would help. Everyone's mask is entirely different...the only exsclusion are clans."
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:28 pm

He nods..seeming to understand. "I see...what can your second face do?" He strokes his mask and looks closely at it. "I..forgot what mine could do..."
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 pm

He slides the mask on, and snaps hsi finger, and a black hole opens up. He smiles though unseen because of his mask. "You need to find something? Thats another one of my bents." he said marveling at hsi own handiwork. He loved what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Xylina entered the woods in silence as she walked with thoughts swirling in her head; he brother was here? Why? He's not supposed to be here!
Xylina bit her lip and continued walking till she was in the same clearing as Ikusa and Valentia, she stopped and stared at the with a scowl. She opened her mouth to speak, but clamped it shut and shook her head rethinking what to say, "Hello Valentia," she nodded her head at him then looked at Ikusa, "Ikusa..." She stared at him carefully as if trying to figure somehting out before closing her eyes and sighing. She opened them again and stared at the two in silence.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 pm

He looks over at Xylina. "Bonjourno" he says with a slight nod of si head. "Do you need something?" he asked as he slid hsi mask off. He looks at her with an upturned eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Xylina turned her attention back to Valentia, "With you, not at this moment, but Ikusa." She looks back to Ikusa with a lifted eyebrow, "I have a few questions for...." She went silent, but then quickly turned to face Valentia, "On second thought, Valentia could you do me a favor?"
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Ikusa looks over at the woman and cocks his head. "Hmm..I remember you...scary-forest lady..that is you. Yes it is...by George it is...Hehehehehee...." He started to giggle for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 pm

"But of course." he said with a stoic air. "What is this favor you ask of me?" he asked. he had slid hsi mask off during this conversation, showing the ending stages of turning back human. His canine's were still abnormaly large though.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Reason sighs and looks about and over towards Valentia and Ikusa. "My Lady??" Her eyes widen as she sees Mistress Xylina. Reason frantically glances around and then takes off back towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 83
Married/Dating : <3!!!! :)
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Character sheet
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Victoria enters as Reason leaves. She watches her run away. It was kind of strange. What was wrong with the two guys? She barely knew Reason. She knew she shouldn't get attatched to test subjects. She turns back toward Xylina. She notices there's a conversation going on and doesn't want to interrupt. She says nothing.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:01 pm

"My sister here, she does not fully understand things such as what a Demon truly is," Xylina's voice is low and velvety as she talks to Valentia, "And she can not begin her true training till she does." She looks back at her sister and smiles darkly, but then quickly turns back to Valentia, "Would you please be a gentleman and explain to her what a Demon is?" Xylina knew the question was a dumbfound question and even Valentia could probably see that. Xylina stares carefully into his eyes trying to see if he fully understands how badly she must speak with Ikusa.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Ikusa looks from one to the other and stands up he dons hsi mask and begins to sing. "They're coming to take me away haha! They're coming to take me away hoho! They're coming to take me away heehee! To the funny farm..." He sings in this fashion while he does a jig around the stump he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 pm

He looks at at xylina, and turns to where she looked at her sister "Glad to" he said and walked over there. Yet he still wondered why Ikusa was still there what importance he held in any form or fashion.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Victoria shifts her weight. She recognizes Valen from Xylina's......incident. She wonders again what the purpose of this is. She doesn't see Xander anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Valen walks over to where Victoria is. He had started his transformation a few seconds ago. So his body was turning darker and darker, while he grew longer and sharper nails, his teeth were growing at an exponential rate, and he was growing taller.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Xylina slowly walked in a circle around Ikusa with a smirk, her hands behind her back, "So, Ikusa. What is it that makes you strong? Powerful? What are you?" Xylina squinted at him, her eyes went black and her shadow twitched, "There's something in you that is very powerful...is there?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Victoria stood her ground. From her first impression of Valen, she thought he was an ok guy. He seemed decent to her and he was kind to Xylina. She looked toward her sister remembering the incedent in Xylina's lab. She looked back to Valen with a critical expression to hide her fear. She didn't want him to know she was a little afraid. She doubted her judgement of him for a bit, but shook some of it off. Until he hurt her, he was a good person. She willed herself to relax a bit, but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Ikusa watches Xylina circle. An errie, calculating look, to say the least. "What makes me powerful? Perhaps it is the fact that I can eat many, many pancakes in one sitting?" He giggled. "Power is not something I think of...my time is more consisted of thinking on ways to eat the pancakes...do I just cut them up and gobble them down..or do I slowly cut a piece of them away..and saturate them in the syrup surrounding them..then do I slowly chew it inside my mouth. I don't know really...perhaps..you should decide?" His eyes relax slightly, but he gives a smile that reflects the cruel, sadistic intent the pancake metaphor had behind it. Sure, he's insane..so..he couldn't possibly have put that metaphor togther...perhaps it was just coincedence that the metaphore had a sadistic second meaning..but..who knows..
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 am

He stood over Victoria. "Your sister said you needed to know what a demon is." He said his voice was now dark and rough. "...and now you see for yourself the King of Demons" He raised hsi hand stoicaly as he said his title it meant little in his regards.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Xylina stares at him her shadow twitches and seems to strain under of her unstability, "Interesting. I think I can help you." She smirked at him, but it quickly turned to a frown as a pain shot through her. She let out a scream. SHe put a hand on the tree trying to stay balanced, a hand flew to the small bump of her stomach. Her knees wobbled and her eyes went from black to red, to blue then back to red. She let out another scream but muffled it into her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Ikusa shows no alarm to her screaming, in fact, he enjoyed it. He smiled and started to giggle lightly. "Hmm..seems you are pain...I shall wait then.." He simple stares at Xylina as she has her episode.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Victoria stares up at him in terrified awe. She wondered if she should bow or..... She heard Xylina scream and stood stunned for a minute. She cursed and walked over to her. "Xy?" She said quietly. "Xylina, tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:59 pm

He walked over to where Xylina was. "Is she alright?" he asked. He had started the reversion back to his human guise, so his voice wasn't as dark. "If theres anything I can do please, just tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Forest
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next