Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Forest

Go down 
+5
Valentia
Ikusa
Clarice Monteverde
Reason Roth
Kaosu Hasu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 pm

"But of course, Why else would anyone partake in the event of killing, for the adrenaline burst? no, for pure enjoyment." He stated with an almost discernable smirk, due to his demon guise.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:32 pm

"Hmm...quite right you are charcoal man..." He does not say this to insult Valentia, he only says it because the tone of his skin is black. The innocence of how he talks to Valentia should tell him that the kid before him is not mentally right. "...I remember something about my past...I...I do believe that I killed my village..." He looks at the treetops above and smiles. "It was quite...fun.."
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:04 pm

(charcoal man lol) He chuckles deeply at the sadistic memories hes recalling. "So you killed your entire village, and how old were you when you did?" he asked on a more somber note. As he had an experience much like this one
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:06 pm

(I have such a way with words don't I? XDD) At this question Ikusa starts to bite on his index finger's nail. His brow furrows in great concentration, which is odd for Ikusa. "I....I....maybe I was 12..? No..no..that doesn't sound right...hmm..m-maybe...16? Yes..that seems right..16...Huh. I'm 18 now...." He looks back at the man, Valentia, and shrugs. "I',m not so sure how my marshmallows came to be in the oven..." By marshmallows, it is assumed that Ikusa menas 'memories/thoughts' and by oven he means 'forgotten, lost, deteriorated, etc.'
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 pm

At this he chuckled darkly in a manner not expected from anything but a demon. "You seem to be quite sadistic in nature child." After that statement he became calmer. "Did you regret any of it?"
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:49 pm

He smiles at the man. "No." He then frowns and looks a bit concerned. "...Should I?"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:25 pm

He stares at him.... the finally says "Until you atone for past crimes you will always carry a burden of unimaginable weight." He then takes on his human guise. "...I'm still atoning for mine" and as he said that a slight smirk appeared at the corner of his mouth
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:45 pm

"Perhaps...But...what did you do..?" He stares curiously at the man. The conversation at this moment has been one of the most intense Iksa has partaken inin nearly two years. His mind is beginning to take hsape once again, but barely. It is not enough to permanently bring him back to sanity.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Reason's eyes flit over to the delicate woman at her side. "No...I don't suppose he will. But I suggest you find some place safe. Hopefully he won't find you." She looks the girl up and down...This girl seems far too...what's the word I'm looking for? Prim? Proper? Prissy? Is she the new 'damsel in distress'? Reason straightens up and inhales deeply. She should probly head back to the palace before her mistress begins to wonder where she is...
Back to top Go down
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:38 pm

"That sounds like a good plan!" Clarice replied in a kind tone with a gentil smile upon her rosey lips. She eyes the female's ears and put her finger to her lip "Those are rather strange!" she stated, pointing to them. "They have quite an interesting shape."she added, standing akimbo.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:04 pm

He looked at the man..."It was at least 200 years ago I'd guess...Seeing on how I dont really age, I took a kingdom coup' style, and slaughtered anyone who got in ym way, including my father, a man who had raised me from birth." he said somberly with no hint of emotion
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 pm

"Hmmm...why did you do this Valentia? Is it your nature to desire power?" Ikusa says this..since he is to damaged to realize that Valentia is not a mortal man.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 pm

He chuckles darkly "To a degree. but, whats done is done....and I need to attone" he says simply his eyes still devoid of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:26 pm

"So...by killing me..you..think...your actions..will attoned for..? Erase your mistakes...by cleanisng the world of...me?" He says this in confusion, not entirely understanding what he is talking about, or if he even knows what he meant. It is almost like..a more enlightened Ikusa has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:55 pm

"Not exactly, I hope to kill those who in turn have sinned...I know must would see this as a hypocracy, I however do not." he said simply "Furthermore, Who said I was to kill you?" he asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:00 pm

"Hmm...well...you're still...all black...and you said something before about seeing my death..so any modern platypusc ould see that you are going to kill that tree.."
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am

"Only if you persisted in the matter of..." he pointed to the girls "...harming them, and from what I can tell, it seems you wont, but who knows. I might have to." as he said that he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Reason blushes slightly at the girl's statement about her pointed ears. "Ah, yes. I'm...an Elf." she mutters shyly, awaiting the girl's reaction. Most people would pick up a pitch-fork and chase her down...
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:01 pm

He stared at the man. "But they are assassins..I just barely escaped with my life!!" He persists.
Back to top Go down
Clarice Monteverde

Clarice Monteverde

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 pm

"An Elf!? Very unique!" Clarice repeated after the female, raising an eyebrow at the words. She could not believe it. Clarice once again looked at her ears "Well, besides the that, you seem pretty normal to me!" she exclaimed with a wide smile. "You don't seem vexatious or unpleasant. I like you!" she added with a soft nod "My name is Clarice of the Monteverde's, how about you?" she asked in a mellow tone with a soft smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 pm

The edges of Reason's lips tug upwards in an unvoluntary smile. Clarice reminded her of Juliet Capulet of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. "My name is Reason Roth of the village Solace." She steps behind a tree, still hearing the voice of the crazy fuck. Reason suddenly blushes at her derogatory thought. How uncensored she's being!

Last edited by Reason Roth on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:37 am

He looks at him strangely "Two girls are trying to kill you?" he looks at the two girls. then back at Ikusa "I doubt they're assasins." he stated calmly
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:50 pm

"Then why else would they suddenly appear and yell at me like they did?! T'was obviously a war cry..." A bee passes into Ikusa's field of vision and he follows it with his eyes. His train of thought and foucus are completely centered on the bee.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm

He saw the mans atention waver..."Well, there a few things that could have inspired those actions, I don't know...I wasn't there." he stated
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Ikusa's head snaps back to the voice. "Valentia..are you here to take me somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Forest   Fuoco Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next