Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Village

Go down 
+4
Alex Horizon
Kaosu Hasu
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuoco Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Kaosu smirked coldly without moving his lips. "I am not important...i belong nowhere in this world but too my home and myself..." Kaosu turned again and started to walk away. He thought to himself. "Maybe this is what my father was speaking of earlier...then i must deny it..."
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Xylina pulled her hand away and whipped her hand across Gabrielle's face, and glared at her with death in her eyes, "Don't touch me ever again." Xylina put her mask on and started to wak away, but quickly yelled to Kaosu, "There's no running from your destiny!" With that Xylina disappeared into the woods.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Gabrielle had no time to react to Xylina's expected movement. She had been too caught up in her own deals to remember the Sins rage. The sting on her cheek evaporated as quickly as it came, her wolf genes kicking in to heal the skin. The shewolfs blood boiled slightly, her lips pulling back to show sharp teeth, but she seen then concealed herself. People were watching. They couldn't see a Virtue give into temptation. She straightened up, feeling defeated slightly, and tried to put on a fake smile for her audience.

"Everything will be well." She said with a stupid kind of glee to ease the people. She look on glace back to Xylina, her sinful body dieing away into the forest and then back to Kaosu. she nodded and bowed to the people before running off after Xylina. This time, she wouldn't escape without a scratch on her. The witches voice echoed in her head, "Don't touch me ever again." The wolf inside said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Kaosu stopped walking once he reached a dark alleyway. He looked around to make sure no one was there and when he was sure he sat down against the wall of the alley. Kaosu remained there for about 10 minutes thinking. "Alone...again..." Kaosu broke out into a silent cry as the wet drops of tear dripped from his face onto his torso then onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:48 pm

As he cried he showed no expression on his face but a frown. "What is this...this feeling of a void within me...what am i...do i belong to something more..." Kaosu looked up to the blue sky as more tears rained from his eyes. One drop landed onto his hand. He looked down to the tear as the others fell to the ground. "What are these..." Kaosu looked at the tear closer. "So your alone too..." Kaosu turned his hand and the tear fell to the ground with the others. He looked down and continued crying as the voiding feeling inside of him grew bigger. "Your able to return to your kind so easily...and for that I envy you"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Reason looks down at her feet as she weaves through out the busy market crowd. Her tussled, golden locks of hair cover the length of her ears. If a human saw her, there would most certainly be trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:27 pm

After an hour of his crying he stood up and wiped his eyes. Kaosu slowly walked out of the alley into the market place. He looked around for the exit. He wanted to go home but he couldn't see the exit threw the giant crowd of people. Kaosu emerged himself into the humans.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Reason looks down at her pink stocking feet as she hurriedly moves through the crowd, the pain in her stomach pinching and twisting inside of her. She moves to the side of the street and leans against a building, breathing heavily. The pain escalated and she cries out and slides down to her knees. Reason shuts her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 pm

Reason would feel a hand on her shoulder as a 20-year old looking man with a short blond beard and a bit of blonde hair, about neck's length, looked down at her. "Miss? Are you all right?" It would not be able to be seen because the shapeshifter had disguised it so well, but Sinexus was rather tired out himself. He had seen the elf, although he knew not that that is what she was, panicking in the crowd. He had been standing in the alley, hidden, looking into the crowd for new faces to make his own.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Reason gasps and looks up, wide-eyed. "I--I--um..." She stumbles over her tongue. "I'm just having some stomach pains..." Reason prays to whatever god that may be out there to keep her inhuman ears concealed.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Sin sat down beside the elf with an optimistic smile on his face as he reached into a satchel on his waist. "Here....this may help.." he said as he pulled out an herb. "I'm a traveler...and I've studied these herbs a bit...Just chew on it and hopefully your stomach pains will go away.....I don't condone the taste though," he said with a bit of a chuckle and a sincere tone.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Reason looks warily back and forth between the herb and the stranger. Who is he? Why would he even bother helping her? Nothing makes sense anymore...Suddenly, Reason remembers the effects of Xylina's potion. She takes the herb, and bites one of the leaves. Her nose scrunches up cutely at the odd and different taste.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Sin just chuckled at her reaction to the taste. "Yeah...it's not too pleasant....I'm Sinexus....Sinexus Mystique," he said, deciding to use his real name for once. It was rather rare, for he had to keep a low profile. Since the incident with his father and the fire...he had a few wanted postings which followed him, all under different persona. A few were, however, in his partial names: either with the Sinexus or Mystique as part of the profile. He offered a friendly hand out to the elf girl, who he thought to be human still.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 am

Reason swallows the herb and sighs in content as the pain in her abdomen fades. She shakes Sinexus's hand. "At least it helped...My name is Reason. Reason Roth." She tilts her head to the left and smiles. Her hair shifts and her right ear is revealed.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 am

Sin shakes Reason's hand and is admittedly startled by the appearance of an elf ear, but does not jump. "That...ear....so you must be...?" he said with a bit of a bewildered look. "You..don't have to worry about me causing you any trouble, I promise....I have my own things to hide from them.....if I show you....do you promise...not to be startled?" he said a bit concerned. It wasn't everybody that he showed his true self to.....but it had been a while since he had been his true self, so it would be refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 am

Reason suddenly frowns and her hand flies up to her exposed ear. She looks around frantically to see if anyone else saw. She hesitantly relaxes, seeing that no one has come at her with a pitch-fork. She looks up at Sinexus and nods. "Yes...I am an elf." She mutters the last part softly. "What do you have to hide from the world?"
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 am

Sin looked down with a bit of a frown before loudly muttering, "Everything.." His entire body began to seem to pulse as places where skin and clothing used to be slowly became blue and a bit scaly. His face was entirely blue with two yellow eyes which shone bright. His hair turned red and almost seemed to be made of a strange material. Sinexus Mystique stood before Reason wearing a white cloth, standing as a blue being: a shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 am

Reason blinks. "Oh...wow." She says, unable to think of anything else to say. "You're...beautiful." She then blushes and covers her mouth with her hands. What'd I just say?! She removes her hands from her mouth and looks sadly at the ground. That's the first thing she said to Eriq when they first met as children.....
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:58 am

"Beautiful?" he said as he gave a small laugh. "That's certainly a first..." He took a moment to look at his skin before his hand seemed to materialize a hand mirror into it. "It's been quite a while since I've been in this form....and those who have seen it...that weren't close to me....have never said I was beautiful...They've called me a monster....a murderer.....a demon...the spawn of Satan.....but the only one of my kind...who I could say fit the description beautiful...would be...my mother." As he spoke the last few words, he began to tear up. He missed her: the only one who raised him...the only one who could teach him anything.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:06 am

"...Some people just don't want to see past their beliefs, Sinexus..." Reason sighs and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 am

Sin got up and looked at Reason with a puzzled look, "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:12 am

"I know from experience that people tend to believe what they've read in ancient folk-lore. That anything unlike themselves is to be considered a monster." Reason tucks a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"Hey! You! Elf!" A person from across the street yells. Reason freezes in panic, and then takes off down the street as a group of men chase after her.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 am

Sin nods and then quickly transforms as Reason rushes past him. His face becomes similar to before, but much larger. His body becomes rather buff and large. In his hand is a large pole which he holds in front of himself, clothes-lining a few of the men. He uses his bulk and muscle to try and hold the rest of them off. "RUN!!!!" he shouts back to Reason, although she may already be out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:23 am

"Sinexus!!" Reason cries out to him as she sees him fend off the men. She stops running and stands still, as if in a daze. He looks just like Eriq...and once again, I'm running. I'm running like a filthy coward! "Sinexus!" She runs back to him, dodging through the fleeting crowd. She pulls on his arm and pulls him towards the alley way.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 am

Sinexus had no clue what was happening. One minute he was tossing villagers savagely away from him to keep Reason safe, and the next thing he knew, he was being dragged through the alley by a gentle, but forceful, hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Village
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next