Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Village

Go down 
+4
Alex Horizon
Kaosu Hasu
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

Fuoco Village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:31 am

"You need to shift into a smaller form." She hisses under her breath as they take a sharp turn to the left. She stops in the middle of a back alley, and pulls up the lid of a manhole. "Hurry up, now." She smoothly slides herself into the manhole.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male
Number of posts : 119
Race : Shapeshifter (Mystique)
Mask : Sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird/Phoenix)
Married/Dating : lonely is he without identity
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 am

Sinexus nods and transforms himself into nearly a copy of Reason. He makes sure to change his hair to have a brownish tint to it as he makes sure to anatomically make himself the correct gender, male. He slides quickly into the manhole and grabs the lid the cover the hole. "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:39 am

Reason turns to look at Sinexus and gasps as she stumbles backwards. She shakes her head and recovers quickly. She turns away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:42 am

Sin looked at Reason as she turned away. "I'm sorry...this is probably not a good idea..is it?" He said as he transformed back to the form she had seen him in originally, but smaller and not as well built so as to be able to maneuver better. "I had to change quickly....and your image was the last one burned into my mind...I apologize if it sparked bad memories..."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:45 am

"It's...It's alright...He--He was just a really good friend of mine." Reason mumbles and begins to walk. As she moves, her hair sways and she keeps a tight grip on her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 am

Sin looks at her with a grim face. He knew he had messed up. He rushed after her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Would you like to talk about it? I mean...this form I take normally...it's....the same as my best friend....He gave his life...for mine....and I will never forget that for as long as I live....we were friends since we were young...and his life was cut...when we were 18...of course...18 for him...is like 9 for my kind..." he said with a slight chuckle, hoping the light humor may help Reason.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:53 am

Reason tries to smile, but it turns out more crooked. "His name was Eriq...and he was killed saving me." She's slightly comforted by the gentle hand on her shoulder, but she doesn't truly know this Sinexus person. How is she so comfortable with someone she just met? Reason slows her brisk pace to a smooth walk.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:08 pm

He smiles slightly as she slows down to a smooth pace. "Sounds like you and I aren't so different then..." He had a good feeling about this. Perhaps fate had brought them together so that neither had to travel alone, they would each have a companion on their journey. What that journey was, he wasn't quite sure, but if it meant that he could get away from those who saw him as a monster, he didn't care much. "So tell me...what forms would you say are taboo for me to turn into in front of you? Other than that elf one that seemed to startle you majorly back there?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:30 pm

"Nothing really bothers me...just don't turn into a guy with a pitch-fork." She shudders from the memory. "Right now I'm living in what's known as the Creationist's Palace. I'm working for one of the Sins there." Reason sighs. "She's the leader, and sometimes she's not very nice. I'm not really an employee...more of a...Test Subject." She sticks out her tongue in a disgusted mannor, with a dislike for the word, 'Test Subject'.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm

"Test subject?" he repeated. "If you're a test subject...and you don't like it....What is this Creationist's Palace any way? And the Sins?" Sinexus was very perplexed by all of this. What was it? What kind of world had he stumbled upon? He hadn't heard such strange things since he picked up that mask. "Do you think I'd be safe to be in my true state?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:40 pm

"Everyone is different here. But there are some places where humans reside. And the humans don't really like anything different. There are two opposing forces that live inside the Creationist's Palace. The Sins, and the Virtues. And I don't mind being a test subject. I get food, water, and a roof over my head." Reason explains to him.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:44 pm

"I see....and what type of things do these 'forces' do? What tests do these Sins subject you to?" he questioned some more. He was more curious than anything.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm

"Well...I'm sure you know of the Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues. These are them, except in mortal form. My mistress, Xylina, is the Sin Wrath. She is the leader of the sins. Her sister, Gabrielle, is the Virtue Prudence. She leads the virtues." Reason tells him. She smiles, being glad she can answer his questions. "Mistress Xylina hasn't really tested much on me. She recently gave me a potion to cleanse my body of any recent poisoning. The side effects of her potion are a little harsh though...as you saw."
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 pm

"The stomach pains?" he asked. It was very apparent to him that Reason was a bit content with this situation. As they walked, he turned into his blue, normal, true form. "Do you think...I'll be accepted into either faction...or will they want to experiment on me too?" He asked as a mask appeared in his hand. It was the one he had stumbled upon a month ago. He quickly made it disappear back into his pouch. "What do you know...about masks?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:58 pm

"In order to become a sin, or a virtue, you must be asked to join by one of them. And masks? Every person has their own mask. And with it comes a special ability." Reason says. So many questions. He must be a very curious person. Reason stops walking as she comes upon a ladder that leads up to a street. She begins to climb the ladder, and she pushes the manhole cover up and to the side. She crawls up over the edge and onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Sin just nods. He transforms quickly into the slender man of before. There's so much that I need to learn it seems... He climbed the ladder and onto the street, standing near Reason. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:17 pm

"It looks like we're in the bad part of town." Reason says, and looks about at the empty streets and run-down buildings. She stands up and dusts off her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 pm

"Are we still in the village?" he asked, wondering if there were people still looking for them. He brushed dust off of himself as he looked around them. Sinexus spoke in a hushed voice, "So where is this Palace thing anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Reason grins at the idea of going to the Palace. As creepy and dark as it was, the Creationist's Palace was still eerily beautiful. "This way..." Reason motions in the direction in front of them, and she begins to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Sin just merely nodded and followed the elf. Would he learn more of what questions swooned in his head? "Reason.....I'm sorry, but I have another question.....Why...is your name what it is? Is it like Hope? a symbolic name?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:13 pm

"I'm not really sure. Whenever my I asked my mother that question, she just said that it sounded better than Rationality, or Logic. Maybe there was a certain reason that she named me Reason...Heh..." She laughs to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Sin chuckled. "I'm sure there is...." He stared up at the sky, a bit amused for some reason. "How far away from this place any way?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 pm

"Not much farther..." She turns on a different trail and heads into the woods.

(i'll post in a new topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sinexus Mystique

Sinexus Mystique

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:28 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu
Sin of Greed
Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 712
Race : People are people... So why should it be...
Mask : Shinkuu Yuukan (Empty Sorrow)
Married/Dating : Imagine all the people... Living life in peace...
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Counting bodies like sheep to rythm of the war drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 am

Kaosu pushed threw the crowds of people until he finally found the exit. HE heard some villagers yelling elf but he ignored them and left for his home forest. "Why am i so alone..." "Heh...you don't wanna be alone anymore...then follow the trail" Kaosu was fed up with being alone and for once he followed his fathers words once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Village
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next