Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Village

Go down 
+4
Alex Horizon
Kaosu Hasu
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

Fuoco Village - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Reason grins, throwing her head back gracefully, and the sound of laughter fills the air. "Silly man, haven't I already explained my desire not to fight with you? All I need is a response to the invitation from Mistress Xylina. I can clearly see you want to be forced there, and I will not satisfy your wants." She smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
About::

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 pm

"Then die." The sprints at Reason with surprising speed for having a 10 foot halberd on his back. He throws an open palm at Reason's face.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Reason suddenly frowns and ducks beneath his arm as she applies her mask to her face. The air grows frigid and their exhales turn into clouds of smoke in the chilled air. "You seem to misunderstand my words. Do you not speak my language? Do you not comprehend?" She turns to face him.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:42 pm

He raises his knee to hit her in the face. (Seeing as you said you just ducked underneath my arm instead of ducking and jumping away =/)
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 pm

(gah you're being a bitch. XP)

She takes a blow to the face and her head tilts back with the impact. Where his knee touched her, it starts to freeze and ice crystals form on his leg. She regains control of her body and she glares as she jumps back from him. She sees a bucket of water next to her and awaits Ikusa's next move.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Ikusa hits the ice with an electrified palm, shattering it. "Is that all you have? This is most dissapointing..." He draws his halberd and, making a note of the bucket of water near Reason, and wiats for reason to attack.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm

The wolf's ears perk up as she hears the sounds of a battle in progress. She turns her head and realizes it is coming from where she just left. Did some of them come back for another fight? The shewolf looked around helplessly, thinking. Should she go back? She she just leave it be?

Suddenly a wave of air hit her face, the wind brushing her fur and a sent of. . .

Reason.

The wolf took off back to area where she had left the scene and there saw Reason and the manshe had give a looking at. They were the one's fighting? Gabrielle growled low approaching to Reason's side. She licked her lips, baring her teeth. Daring the man to attack the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Ikusa looks at the wolf then back at Reason. "Would you interrupt a fight that has nothing to do with you, beast? You are being quite rude by butting in...she wants something...so she must prove to me it is worth my while...you worry because we fight. I tell you one thing. I fight to provoke a response...if that response is death, so be it. Her fate was determined the minute she came back and peaked my interest." He waits for either one to make an attack.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 pm

"You're mistaken!" Reason snarls out. "I have no desire to get anything from you! I'm just a messenger for the Sins and Virtues. I have no business in fighting a mindless fool." Reason glances down to see the wolf at her side. A wave of relief washes over her and she suddenly feels a burst of confident. This beautiful creature had come to her...Reason felt such a strong connection to the beast and didn't dare to think about leaving its side again.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 pm

He smiles. "You....are a test subject, aren't you? You lack the will to fight...you show relief when something comes to your aide. You cannot fend for yourself. The perfect candidate for experimentation. A weak..spineless being. You don't say no..and you take it on the chin." He breaks out laughing. "This is most amusing..." He starts to calm down some but still chuckles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Reason's anger flares at the ruthless insults, but instead of a sensation of heat, there's a sudden wave and ice crystals begin to form on Ikusa's and Reason's skin. "If you wanted to get a rise out of me, you have succeeded. But I will not give you the satisfaction of a fight." Reason sighs. "I'll be honest Ikusa. I see something in you that's not completely fucked up. I see an old friend in you."
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

"See? A speciemn through and through. You may get angry....but you will do nothing with it. I wonder..what Xylina do to you if I do not come back to the palace?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Reason's eyes go soft as she remembers a distant memory. "At this rate...I could care less what she does with me. I don't have the power to resist her...."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 pm

The wolf took a step back, teeth still bared. But it kept taking steps behind Reason, feeling the tension, angry, frustration, all those emotions and more bottling themselves inside of the mermaid woman. She thought about what the crazy lad had said about her interfering. If only he knew she was here to keep Reason safe. To later ask for her help in becoming a Virtue. But if he knew, who knows what he'd do to Reason then. And after that, Gabrielle's plans would wither hopelessly.

A little fog circulated around the wolf's paws and rose. She soon stood on two feet, a human body in replace of the creature there before. She had brown colored hair, blue-green eyes, the color of a still pond, She had on a black, loose fitting shirt and blue jeans. A virtuous glow radiated off her skin a little. Like a little angels.

"My dear Reason, you have all the power in the world if you wished it." Gabrielle smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Ikusa bursts out laughing. "If she wishes it? Pah! What bull! Power is taken, not wished for! The weak are weak because they cannot take the power for themselves...exactly like Reason." He smiles and then lifts his halberd. "I grow tired of this talk..." Ikusa places a hand on the metal part of the halberd, electrifying it. He then rushes Reason with the halberd to his side.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Reason's eyes widen as they settle on Gabrielle. "Mistress Gabrielle?!" Now Reason knew why the wolf looked so familiar. The same aura surrounded the beast as it did the Virtue's Leader. She looks from Gabrielle to Ikusa and she waves her arm in front of her. The water from the bucket rises and freezes in front of Reason, coming in contact with the halberd. The ice shatters and melts back into water as Ikusa connects with the thin ice wall and Reason jumps out of the way. The water below Ikusa's feet freezes, by hopeful chance he'll slip and land on his own weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 pm

As Ikusa sees Reason move her arms, he stabs the tip of his halberd into the ground and vaults over the immobilizing attack and just to the right of Reason. As Iksua lands and retracts his halberd, he swings the larger blade low at Reason's legs, just below the kneecaps. Upon hitting the targets, her legs would most likely break. Which, would most likely happen, seeing as it is practically a point blank attack.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Reason jumps up and back slightly to land on top of a barrel. She says nothing until she hears the fabric of her boots ripping. She gasps. "My boots!! Damnit Ikusa, I just bought these!" She unsheaths a knife from within beneath her skirt and, standing on the edges of the barrel, she jabs the knife into the top and pulls it off. She jumps down and spills the water inside to the ground. The water carresses both Ikusa's and Reason's feet. If Ikusa didn't move quickly, he would be frozen to the ground. Reason sends the ice out to his feet and winks at him. She turns and looks over her shoulder at him, blows him a kiss that sends an icey breeze, and runs down the street.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Ikusa uses the same trick again, using hsi hlaberd as a vault pole he pushes himself up, hands first onto the halberd's wooden end, he then flips off the roof, along with his halberd and he lands on the ground. There is a slight crack and he grunts. The land injured his foot emough to cause him some discomfort, but not enough to deter him fully. He races after Reason.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Reason slams into a stranger, a hunter perhaps, and steals his long-sword. "Sorry, but I kinda need this!" She continues to run through the streets, nearing the edge of the village. Just a little bit longer and she would be at the lake. There, she would have the upper-hand.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:12 pm

As Reason bumps into the man Ikusa takes the slight distraction as the pristene moment to strike. Ikusa raises his arm and launches the halberd at Reason's back, aimed at her lung. Sseeing as the attack is from behind and she was not looking back, it would be hard to know there was a large projectile about to impale her.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 pm

The halberd strikes Reason and she cries at as she falls face first into the dust. Blood drips from her mouth as she rips the blade out from her back. She cringes as she feels the warm, blue liquid dripping down her back. "Fuck..." She grunts and the wound begins to hiss and steam. Mermaid's blood. She grips the halberd in her hands as the wound closes up, but leaves her short one lung. Her breathing is ragged. "You crazy bastard!" She screeches. Reason stands, using the halberd for support and then she holds it in both hands, and faces Ikusa.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 pm

He smiles and continues to charge Reason, the insanity clear in his eyes. The weapon would be hard for her to use no doubt, due to its akward length, but it was still a sharp weapon and could do some damage even if not handled properly. All he had to do was make her bleed out.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Valen appeared after having left the A.R.T. room, His eyes grew darker as his bent set in, he was able to find anything his heart desired, and right now, he desired to find the mermaid, and ikusa. His body pulled him towards the area , there he saw a worn looking Reason and a sadistic lloking Ikusa. He advanced watching the scene ready to intervene at a moments notice. his hand was resting on his sword at his waist, it was still sheathed, but it could be ready at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Reason swings the halberd and basically throws it so that it's sent whipping towards Ikusa. She begins to run, the lake only a few yards away. From here she could see the dock leading out into the large body of water. All she had to do was reach it. It's hard to breathe with one lung. Her side began to ache. Reason wished Gabrielle had followed her. Protected her from Ikusa. But Reason can't rely on others for forever, no matter how hard she wished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Village
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next