Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Village

Go down 
+4
Alex Horizon
Kaosu Hasu
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Fuoco Village - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Ikusa strafes to the right and avoids his halberd. Ikusa gets within range and tackles Reason hard, sending her fast first into the ground. He giggles a bit, "I fooouuuuunnnd youooooo!!"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Reason screams a shrill sound as she falls to the ground one more. She turns onto her back and looks up at the man on top of her with terror in her eyes. "Get off of me!" She claws at him, kicking and screaming.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:30 pm

from his view of the situation, he could see reason was in pain to a major degree, he would intervene on her behalf. He walked off the side of the building, while in the process of demonizing, he hit the ground all the people around him in shock from seeing a demon up close, he Charged over grabbing ikusa off of Reason.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Reason rolls away from the two men and scrambles to her knees. She stands, half bent over, panting heavily. She didn't have the energy to keep the wound in her back closed anymore with her own blood, and it split open and the droplets of blue liquid pattered to the ground in little spots.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Ikusa is grabbed suddenly and he screams. "What is the meaning of this?!?! Lemme go!! Lemme go!!" He kicks and flails in an attempt to get free. His eyes roll around in his sockets wildly and his face is contorted into a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Valen looks Ikusa in the eyes "Calm down, or I'lll force you to, Now you will accompany me to the Creationists palace. Give me a moment to retrieve the mermaid woman." he said extremely calm for the amount of adrenaline coursing through him. He set Ikusa down, trusting in his desicion. he walkd over, and lifted Reason up like a small child and caried her over to Ikusa "will you accompany us?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Reason was to the point of passing out, she didn't care if it was a Sin who saved her and picked her up so easily. She was grateful. Most likely forever in his debt. If Valentia hadn't taken action at the moment, Reason would've been dead. "Thank you, Master Valentia." Her words were soft, and pushed as if they were difficult to speak. Her blue blood dripped onto the Sin's hands and was probably staining his clothes. "Sorry...about the blood." She mutters, forcing herself to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Ikusa glares at Valen for a moment. "You asswipe...she was my kill..and you sotle her from me.." He turns and walks away and is gone for at least two minutes. He then returns with his halberd perched upon his back, the blood gone, but some on his fingers. He walks over to Valen and plans to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm

He looks at her his eyes softened a bit he had a soft spot for 'damsels in distress' "Gp to sleep" he said "we'll be somewhere safe in a while ... just rest a while." he then turned to Ikusa smirking at the comment, he knew ikusa would be a valuable asset, as well as friend. "come on Ikusa" he then walked off to The A.R.T. room.

Last edited by Valentia on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hate my fucking keyboard.)
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Ikusa says nothing, but he raises his fingers with the mermaid's blood to his mouth and licks some of it off. He smiles slightly and follows Valen to the A.R.T. room.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Gabrielle had watched form the side lines, now regretting her decision to not intervine. Reason was in a horrible state and who knows what those two could be capable of if they had the mermaid woman. She looked around, seeing the discheveled people, watching her and the scene. She looked down, rubbed the fabric of shirt, adn then followed after the men, keeping her distance though. Her had her mask around her neck, but her hands played with ribbon that kept it in its place. She followed swiftly, uner the radar, after the two men and the mermaid woman.

Before Reason would pass out, she made sure the woman saw her behind. She pressed her index finger to her mouth for her to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Valen walked off carrying the mermaid woman in his arms, and A delirius man at hsi side, he wasn't truly sure why Xylina needed him, but he was ready to help him in any situation. He then began his route finding bent and started towards the A.R.T. room.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Ikusa walked slowly into the village of Fuoco. It had been quite a long time since he had been in this town, this place of such turmoil years ago. In the time he had been absent from society, Ikusa had began to piece together his broken mind. His thoughts were clear, his fits of dementia and confusion were all but nonexistent now. He took a deep breath and began to walk down the main strip of the village, the very same one he had fought the red-haired girl....Reason, was it? Regardless, the memories that were coming back were curious to him. He did not remember the buildings as they are now, decrepit skeletons of wood and glass. He stood in the middle of the street and waited. He knew not what he waited for, but he knew that he must wait.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:07 am

Reason Roth stood in the doorway of an abandoned tavern in Fuoco village, studying the man in the street. She had an inkling that she knew him... She kept silent, not wanting to threaten or startle him. It had been a very long time since she'd seen anyone pass through this ghost of a town. The only reason Reason had stayed was because the Sins no longer traveled through the smaller villages of their domain. Reason was safe from an testing, or prodding of her mermaid body and blood. She stepped forward to confront the man, the wood panel creaking below her feet. Deciding it better to remain hidden, she quickly turns away and heads back inside the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 am

A creak off to his side catches his attention, it's amazing what he could hear and focus on with his mind so clear. "I see, so this place is not abandoned after all." He says in a quiet, curious manner. In years past, Ikusa would have drawn his halberd or perhaps donned his mask, but time and clarity have made those actions of pure necessity. He had not needed to use either instrument to come out on top in an altercation. No, those two were used when he had no other option. Deciding he had wasted enough time, he began to walk towards the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:18 am

Reason watched from behind the blinds of the window as the man drew near. Why was he here? This was her town with her lake and her home. A rather... lonely... home, but a home none the less. She thought of her mask, hidden behind the tavern bar, and she thought better of it. The man had made no notion of drawing a weapon, so neither would she. Reason stood off to the side of the door, waiting for him to enter.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 am

His attention was solely on the door of the tavern. Who or what was in there? Did he have enough time to react in case some crazed vagabond were to jump out and attack him? Yes, he though, he believed he would be fine. Nonetheless, his body naturally tensed and was ready for any surprises. Years of training would do this to the body and mind alike. Upon making it to the door, he stops and calls out "Hello? Is there anyone in here?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:28 am

"Unless you're blind, I'd say yes there is." Reason steps forward into the sunlight streaking through the cracked roofing. Her dark eyes glint as she notices who this man is. Her fingers twitch and she takes a hesitant step back towards the shelter of shadows and the bar. "What brings you back here? What do you want? There's nothing here for you to take let alone kill." Reason speaks, hostility raising in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 am

The only outward display of emotion is a slight smile. He remembered this girl, this was Reason. how strange that they should meet in this same village after three years of absence. "Lower your voice, wretch, you'll awaken the dearly departed with screeches like that." Ikusa shakes his head and enters the bar. His stance is not hostile or threatening in any way, but he is quite aware that Reason feels threatened and could attack at the slightest twitch from Ikusa. He didn't particularly care if she attacked him, but it would be an inconvenience. "I'm not here to loot this village like scum would, nor am I here to kill. I am simply...here." He tilts his head and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:41 am

Reason looks at him warily, trying to decipher his intentions. She shivers as she recalls the blade of his halberd tearing into her back, her blue blood spilling all over the place. Three years and she still has the ugliest scar stretching from her lower back to the top of her right shoulder. "Everything happens for a reason..." she mutters and tucks a strand of black hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 am

"Indeed. Have you dyed your hair in my absence?" His lips purse at the conundrum before him. "Hm...it seems that change is the only aspect of life that is constant. Now, as you are the sole entity within this establishment, will you offer me a drink? A place to sit so that I may rest my weary legs?" His smile and tone blatantly mock the girl in front of him. "It seems though, that three years was not enough to change you...."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:50 am

"No.. this is my hair's natural color. Xylina's constant testing changed the color sometimes..." Reason moves towards the back of the bar, grabbing a glass and pouring fresh water into it. She sets it on the bar for him, motioning for Ikusa to sit on one of the old, rusty stools. "So how come you're not so crazy anymore?" She tilts her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:56 am

He nods his appreciation at the girl and sits down to take a long gulp of the cooling liquid. His exhaling breath is a breathe of relief, a breathe of rest. Ikusa pauses a moment before answering Reason, "I was quite the....broken individual years ago, so broken in fact that being isolated for three years did the exact opposite of the mentally stable. Total isolation breaks even the strongest of minds, but in my case, instead of breaking it further, it seemed to piece it together. I mean, I was the only companion I had, so how good of a companion would I be if my own mind rebelled against me. The first year I believe I spent in my own little mind world....that's where majority of the healing took place." He stops talking slowly as he remembers those years but then quietly continues talking, "But, don't get me wrong....I can still feel voices in my head. They are there....pushing...clawing...gnawing, like at the back of my skull on a good day, but at the back of my eyeballs on a bad day." Ikusa had raised his right hand subconsciously it seemed to twirl a lock of hair, no doubt a tick he created over the years.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:03 am

Reason blinked at him, not exactly sure on what to say. This individual... so different from years past. Reason had been alone herself for the same amount of time, but with the lake in the distance, she wasn't merely as lonely as he could have been. "So why come back here?" Why was she asking so many questions? This man's original intent was to kill her for goodness sake! Reason didn't know what to think. She only thought to keep talking. She felt the need to get to know him. To understand him.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:07 am

Ikusa's eyes became steely and cold. He did not wish to answer anymore questions. Why had he in the first place? He hadn't needed anyone for three years, he wasn't going to start now. "Why do you care?" He says quietly but with enough force to kill the mood for questions. While he does this, he removes his halberd and sets it against the bar top, the light glinting off of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Village
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next