Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuoco Village

Go down 
+4
Alex Horizon
Kaosu Hasu
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Fuoco Village - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Gabrielle keeps her eyes focused curiously on the man as Reason helps her up, the contact of another person keeping her balanced. She knew she remembered the man in front of her but she couldn't place anything. Her memories were still burred from being an animal for so long. Gabby decides to remain silent as she moves with the mer-woman to where ever she was taking her.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Ikusa merely smiles and raises his halberd up so that it is horizontal to the ground and the blade is neck level with the two women's necks. "I'm not sure if I can allow you to waltz away now..."
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Reason narrows her eyes and frowns. "And why the hell not? What could you possibly gain from interfering with anything?" She readjusts herself to better support Gabrielle, and she huffs in aggrivation. Ikusa was being so... normal before. And now... what was he? She could not tell...
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:32 pm

"It's simple, mah dear...if she" He nods his head towards Gabrielle, "is here, alive, and in this pathetic state...that must mean that the Sins are still around somewhere and are most likely in better condition than she. Now...who's favor do you think I want to be in...hers and yours...or theirs?" He smiles still and locks eyes with Reason.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Gabrielle narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth, an animalistic growl came deep within her chest. The only thing standing in her way of a meal was this man and his sword. The wolf in her saw this as too much of a threat on her survival but she kept herself in line, to not cause a scene, fear that she may not get to eat again today.

"The Sins have fallen just as hard as I have. We all scattered once the collapse of the Kingdom happened. I wouldn't be surprised if not many of us are left. Not many people are fond of any of us now." She tried to keep her voice level and not as urgent, though her stomach said otherwise. Her body would heal much quicker and she could regain her strength again in order to keep from turning back into her were stage.
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Upon hearing a growl and seeing Gabrielle bare her teeth, Ikusa's pupils constrict and then dilate. His excitement was through the roof. His urge to fight was through the roof. His urge to kill was....surfacing again. Kill. Fight. Eradicate. It was all he could do to hold back his animalistic urges of combat. "You're tone of voice...the way you are holding yourself....you feel threatened. That's good for it shows how smart you are. But as for the Sins...it seems their numbers were too small to handle the majority of the people around the cities..how unfortunate.." The smile on Ikusa's lips has turned into a full on sadistic grin as he speaks. His eyes focus now on Gabrielle and crackling can be heard coming from the sparks of electricity around his hands and at the blade of the halberd.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Gabrielle quickly notices the the sparks and crackles, and then signs, her body just not ready to take a beating today. She had had enough of the running around and she just couldn't do it anymore. Not today. Not until she had enough strength. "If you're looking for a fight, I wouldn't be much of competition today. I just can't. Another day perhaps. When I'm stronger and when you would have much more of a greater time." She couldn't help but speak the truth about the state her human body was in. It wasn't hard to see that she was too weak, she could barely walk on her own, let alone stand without the woman at her side holding her up.

"Just let me eat," the she-wolf's stomach rumbled embarrassingly, she sighed again, defeated already.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Reason's eyebrows furrow as she narrows her eyes at Ikusa's halberd. "Come, Gabrielle, we will take a different route." She turns Gabrielle in the opposite direction and begins to help her walk away from Ikusa. Reason's eyes begin to water for a reason unknown to even her. She looks back for but a moment, but then shakes her head to rid herself of unwanted thoughts. "I'll take care of you, Gabby..."
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 am

"You cannot walk away from every encounter....this is not over." Ikusa secures his halberd to the sheath on his back and simply watches them go.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Reason leads the she-wolf into the nearby tavern and sets her down on a stool at the bar. She then goes into the kitchen behind the bar and starts up the fire in the wood-burning stove to get some warm food into Gabby's system. As the metal begins to heat, Reason returns to Gabrielle at the bar. "So... what have you been doing all this time? Since the kingdom... fell?" Reason asks softly, unsure of what is appropriate or inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuoco Village   Fuoco Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fuoco Village
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9