Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giotto

Male
Number of posts : 34
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]   Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished] Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Name: Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola
Nickname/alias: Giotto/ Sir/ Brother(By Valen)

Rank: Hmmm, The highest I can get. I'm Valentia's Brother. So, whatever level that matches his if I can.

Mask: ~Uri~

Real Age: 3000
Visual Age: 19

Creature: Demon

Normal Appearance:
Spoiler:
Giotto is 6'0 tall with a fighters built. He weights about 195lbs. give or take a few pounds. He has wierd colored eyes, which are a Deep Pink in color. Giotto's hair was a pure white color that would match the color of freshly fallen snow, but he dressed like he was stuck up or something. He wore a dark crimson red color that could match the color of Blood easily. He wears black as night jeans with a black as night fur leather jacket aswell, but doesn't wear shoes or socks.(Because he is one of those Mother Earth lovers) Also, Giotto wears black leather gloves.

Released Appearance:
Spoiler:
When, Giotto losses control of his Demon side. The Demon comes out taking over his body and turning him into what he really is. Giotto's hair goes from Snow white to Night black. His raw power rips his jacket and shirt to pieces(if he wears his jacket) along with his black glove. Yet, he gains somethings in this form. he gains two sets of black scraps that are on the bicsep of both of his arms. Then, he has a couple of brown belts on his waist now. Yet, the last changes on his body are the dragon scales, the massive black wings, and the massive black tail.

Personality:
Giotto is rather calm, relaxed, and collect in his state of mind, but he is rather cocky. Giotto flirts with about every girl he can get his hands on, or lay eyes on for that matter. He thinks he is equal with his brother on most levels, but on others he thinks he is greater, like his ability to get girls and such. Also, due to his Mask he has learned to love the earth. So, he doesn't wears shoes or socks. He just walks around barefooted. In battle, Giotto plays it like chess making moves to cover up others, and trying to catch the enemy off guard.

History:
Giotto was born from the same father as Valentia, but from a different mother. He was raised in a totally different area as well. He was born and raised in Italy. He is 100% Italian and sounds like it. He grew up not knowing what he was for the longest time until he was found by his brother and began to train with him. Then, like always him and his brotehr split ways. Giotto kept on training, flirting, and over all goofing off. Yet, he was becoing stronger from it. He soon begna to seek out his brother, and found him. Him and his brother talked for the longesttime, and Giotto had to go train to control his demon side. So, he did.

Giotto trained for years to control his Demon side, but nothing was working. Then, he was in the forest one day, and found a beautiful mask. He palcedit on his face and his was filled with unbelieve power. He soon began to train to control that power, which soon controlled his Demon side as wel. Now, he wnaders around from forest to forest doing absolutly nothing. Just walking.

Name: Zeikke

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Zeikke is a fully grow black wolf with red tribal tattoos all over his black fur. He has two horns that come out jsut beside his ears. He can speak and control shadows. He stands at about Giotto's waist line maybe even a little taller.

Powers:
Zeikke has the ability to travel through Shadows. He can take anyone with him that he chooses or that his master chooses. These shadows can be used for anything that you can think of. Yet, he can't create shadows. So, there must be shadows around for him to control. Oh, not really an ability, but he can talk.
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]   Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished] Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]   Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished] Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]   Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished] Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Very well done. I love that your character is a tree huger. I think your character and mine would get along well! Anywho, I approve, But you'll have to talk to Xylina about your animal because she's kind of the Shadow master here :/ and the ability to pretty much travel through shadows is a questionable thing.

But Character APPROVED~
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]   Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Alright, just cancel out the Animal. I don't need it. XD Also, I'm kinda of working on a plot for us. If yall are needing help. XD I just i would throw something together for yall to look at. =)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]   Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:51 pm

yah I'd be willing to look at it Smile I'm trying to finish up that whole thinger of the setting of the site and stuff, so If I could look at your ideas, it would be just awsome. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]   Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Giotto de Cartamuanda Vongola[Finished]
Page 1 of 1