Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giotto

Male
Number of posts : 34
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]   Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Mask name: Uri

Mask Manifestation(Kinda like a Zanpakuto Spirit):
Spoiler:
Uri is 5'8 and weights 185 lbs. He has hair that is the same color as Giotto's, but his eyes are something else altogether. His eyes are yellow or a deep orange color. He wears silk pants withno shoes and a white t-tshirt with a black unbuttoned t-shirt over that. Yet, the black unbuttoned t-shirt is black on the outside, but on the inside it is orange like his amazing colred eyes.

Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:
Uri is shaped differently from any other mask Giotto has seen. The basic form of Uri is a wolfs head. The mask looks like a Anubis one, which is basically is. The mask is gold, blue, red, and black. The mask covers most of Giotto's face, but leaves the chin, mouth, and some of the cheeks open. The mask is very beautiful to see, and most girls fall in love with Giotto's goodlooks and the mask's amazing design.

Special ability:
Terrakinesis: is the ability to control geologic materials such as minerals, dirt and rocks, or Mineral-based things with your mind or body.

Regular (lv1)-
Beginner Terrakinesis abilities: In the first level of Uri. Giotto's Terrakinesis is rather simply. he can move small rocks, dirt, and other mineral-based objects with his body or mind.

Masked (lv2)-
Master Terrakinesis Abilities: In the second level of Uri. Giotto's abilities grow massively from the first level. He can now move larger rocks, more dirt/mud/earth, and other mineral-based objects with his mind and body more effectively.

Hidden (lv3)-
Sub-Element of Terrakinesis: Uri has many Sub-elements but one is useable. That one is Ink. Uri's third level unlocks the ability to control ink to create almost anything that Giotto can think of. The ink is controlled just like the normal Terrakinesis element with the mind or body. The ink is a highly fine toned Mineral-based Ink that is completely black and used for tattoo's.

Secret (lv4)-
Mastering Ink:
This level combines all the other levels into one. At this point, Giotto can use all the former abilities of Uri, and use them to their fully power. At this level, Giotto can absorb the ink into his body and he can use it at anytime with unbelieve control. The Ink can even be placed into people to make various different tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]   Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]   Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm

sorry for the long wait again ^^" umm... I'm going to have to look it over with Xylina before Accepting
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]   Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Bump again for complete approval
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]   Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Eberything seems good but I kinda don't understand the Uri appearance thing. :/ I'm not much a a Bleach person so I slightly don't get it. It's a mask, so It shouldn't have a humanoid appearance. Maybe I just don't get it really.
Back to top Go down
Giotto

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]   Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Well, you said it was like a Zanpakuto. So, as you know. Zanapakuto's have Spirits that reflect the users soul. I simply added that to my Mask if that was alright. So, when i wear my mask. I can see Him and he can talk to me. XD
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]   Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Okay I see. Well we never said that wasn't unacceptable so I don't see why not. Very Happy Alright then.

ACCEPTED~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]   Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Giotto's Mask: Uri[Complete]
Page 1 of 1