Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Morte Forest

Go down 
+2
Xavier Hana
Xylina Darkara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female
Number of posts : 1646
Race : Lunar Werewolf
Mask : Auris Proventus-Earth Growing
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About::

The Morte Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 pm

[OOC: I'm the the insanest..err..ness? uuhh..yeah /w.e...mommy's puuurrty out there @.@]
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female
Number of posts : 259
Race : Mermaid
Mask : Glacies Mask
Married/Dating : Mine. <3
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Reason stumbles through the underbrush and dusts off her pale pink, silk dress and stockings. She takes a deep breath after having just been chased out of a near by village for theft. Reason bites into the half a loaf of bread in her right hand, and looks around at all the dead trees.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet
About:: Her mother named her Reason, because it sounded better than Rationality or Logic.

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Reason walks forth, her stockings are all muddy at the feet, and her silk dress clings to her body due to the pounding rain.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 pm

She ducks under a fallen tree, her feet making smacking noises against the mud.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Sin of Wrath/Darkara Clan Leader
Xylina Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 1068
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : .................
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Xylina stood by a tree watching the girl walk; she scowled behind her white mask. Her black cloak wet from the rain, She pulled her hood further on so it shadowed her mask more. If Death is correct...she could die if she stopped. So she had to think of way to stabalize her power....without having to inject that poison.

She looked back at the girl, " It's dangerous out here, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
https://masksofmasquerade.forumotion.net/
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Reason's head snaps up at the sound of the voice. She sees the woman, and a smile graces her lips.

"I've expirienced just how cruel the world can be... But, alas, I have no place to go. My home village was burned to the ground. With me being the only survivor." She shivers slightly.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet
About:: Xylina Darkara. Sin of Wrath & Witch. As The Leader Of The Seven Deadly Sins, I Will Lead My Followers Into Darkness. I Will Be Queen.

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:41 pm

"Hm, what a shame," Xylina walked towards her, but her cloack was so long it looked like she was floating, "Death works in mysterious ways, don't you think?"
She laughed and stopped a few feet from the girl, a smirk appeared on her face behind the mask, "It's beautiful isn't it?"

Xylina put her arm out and grabbed the branch nearest to her, she pushed down and the branch broke off, "Everything in this area is already dead. Why come here? Not a person can live here..." she paused, "I take that back, nobody but The Reapers could live here." Xylina's head snapped back and she laughed, but suddenly she stopped and looked at the girl, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Reason is sort of startled at the sudden subject of death in the conversation.

"I think death is brought upon to those that deserve it. This place," She motions around them, "must have been a very bad place in order to end up in this state."

Reason looks up at the taller woman, being an elf, she was no taller than 4' 9''.
"What are The Reapers?"

Last edited by Reason on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Xylina smiles like a manic behind her mask and answers, "Hell in human form." She laughed again, but stopped and looked around, "Do you hear that Fear, we are Hell in human form!"

At his name the Tall man dressed in black cloak stepped out from behind a tree, his beak on his mask dripping water, he hissed in his deep voice, "You not ssupposssed to tell othersss about usss. Unless you wipe their memory."

Xylina loked at Fear then at the girl, "She's my new test subject. Haven't you heard how pure an Elf's blood is?"
Fear shook his head, "Becareful what you ssay around otherss, Xy. He will kill you." With that the tall cloaked, bird masked man walked away disappearing into the darkness.

Xylina put a hand to her head and took a deep breath, I'm loosing it... She looked back at the Elf, "Come with me and you can have a place to live...with free food and a nice warm bed. What do you say?"

Last edited by Xylina Darkara on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Reason reaches up and touches her matted, dirty hair with her fingertips. She nods.

"My name is Reason, Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm

"Darkara," Xylina said with a smile behind her mask. She turned and started walking toward the Palace, she looked back at the small elf, "Are you coming?" She turned back around and continued walking not looking abck again to see if the Elf was following.
Back to top Go down
Reason Roth
Mermaid
Mermaid
Reason Roth

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Reason hesitates for a slight moment, and then moves to follow Miss Darkara quickly.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Xylina walked towards the spot where she met Reason and stops at where she stood, she looked around, "Where is it?I saw it earlier." Xylina turned around and smiled a bright green arrow stuck to a tree. There it was the results for the Virtue's hair samples. She would need these to know if she could do what she wanted to do.

Xylina walked over and pulled the arrow out of the tree. She pulled it into her cloak and quickly retreaded out of the woods and towards the back entrance to her Lab. This was going easier then she planned.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:49 pm

[OOC: When you RP your 'Reaper' characters, Can you please color coat their speech. Thank you Love of mine]
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:42 pm

{OOC: I've tried! <--Singy song voice--}
Back to top Go down
Ikusa

Ikusa

Male
Number of posts : 2053
Race : Human
Mask : Levitas (Lightning) Mask
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Ikusa keeps wlaking through the forest mumbling bout who knows what. "I need to find..something..but..if something..is nothing..then are we everything?" Ikusa stops and looks at a tree. "I cannot allow you to stand in my wya..." He draws his halberd and slashes the tree down, resounding i a large crash. "AH!! What the hell wa sthat?!?!" Ikusa screams in panic. He looks around frantically, then calms down. "Hmm..oh well.." He starts to walk out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Xylina stopped walking once she reached a large dead willow, she frowned behind her mask and sat down beneath it. She leaned her head back against the tree, sighed and placed a hand on her stomach. Her life was a Hell hole right now, she needed a response from THe Reapers...soon.
At the moment though all she could think about was one Reaper in particular: Fear. She sighed...that idiot. She laughed a little and closed her eyes as she drew in a deep breath, If Death inds out...Fear could be killed.
Xylina smirked, it wouldn't happen...she wouldn't allow it. That's why Fear must never know the truth...
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:13 pm

It had been the second time Gabrielle had been here, this dead forest that brought the shewolf's masks howling in irritation. She swiftly moved among the fallen trees and disgusting land, picking up Xylina's scent. It seemed different now though, slightly altered somehow. It was odd, but it was very clear she had been through here. Gabby wouldn't attach the Sin though. Oh no, she would stalk her pray for a bit, see what's up with the Darkara.

When the scent seemed almost unbearable, the Rabella finally spotted Xylina and then hid in the shadow of a leaning tree. Her keen hearing zoned in and her eye sight watched excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Xylina kept her eyes closed as she spoke softly, "Why does it have to be his?" Her hand came up to hit hr mask covere forhead, "It's ridiculous, beause if Death does find out..." Xylina pulled off her mask, slipped it in her cloak and slammed her fist on the ground, "Dammit! Why!?"
Xylina looked down at her stomach and groaned, "A child will only get in the way of my plans!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Gabrielle picked up her head. That was it! The slightly different smell, the reason Xylina had been refusing to take in Gabby's harsh actions and fight. She was with child. A crackle of laughed was deep in her throat. This would ruin Xylina. Her having a child would make her motherly, soft, weak. The shewolf wondered how far into the birth the witch was. She my be hiding it well if its very far or she had just been given it.

She shook her head. She was thinking crudely of this. The child would be raised into a terrible life of horror and chaos. It wasn't right, even for the children of Sins, to live that way, expectally with what Xylina was. She was too cruel, but maybe the child would make her motherly and wholesome. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:32 pm

"I've decided I shall have this child, but once it's here," Xylina rested bother her hands on her stomach, "It's gone..." Xylina knew that the time would come soon, would she be able to give up her child? Hell, she didn't are. She just needed it gone or this would end badly for her. But who would she give th child to? Certainly not a Virtue...but who?
"There's always Victoria, she could take of the child." Xylina sighd and slowly got to her feet, "But for now, I need to get back to the Lab."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 83
Married/Dating : <3!!!! :)
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Character sheet
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Victoria turned to Xylina. "Why do you have to give up the child?" She didn't understand. Why didn't Xylina want the baby? It wasn't fair to the child to just kill him/her just because Xylina was being selfish. She wasn't the only person she'd be affecting in this arrangement. What is she thinking? Victoria thought.
Back to top Go down
Xylina Darkara
Xylina Darkara

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Xylina looked down at Victoria and frowned, "Vicky, you wouldn't understand. The child will only get in the way, besides..who said I wanted it." A cold expression covered Xylina's face as she sighed, why was it such a problem. Why couldn't her sister understand that she didn't want it! Why was it she wanted her to have it so much!? It's just a baby!
Back to top Go down
Xavier Hana
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Lunar Werewolf Alpha
Xavier Hana

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm

She frowned, her fingernails scrathing into the dead wood of the tree silent-like. Her wolf instincts were itching in the shewolf's brain and body, warming her bones to the core. A baby in Xylina was to great suprise to her. Gabby's feet moved on the earth with the same excitement, her eyes on the two people. She carelessly hadn't notice the second arrival until she spoke and then came into view. She seemed much more merciful for the child Xylina had growing inside of her. As Xylina spoke, her words matched much to what Gabrielle had been thinking. The child would get in the way, but this was perfect for the Virtue, but terribly inconvienient for the Sin.

She then noticed her fingers trembling. She wondered how long she could stay in her mortal form of a looking human with red honey eyes? Her wolf passion was already trying to nibble its way through, she could feel her fangs bitting her bottem lip and her nails were growing longer, leaving deep gashes in the bark she hid behind. This evil around her was throwing her concentration off.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 83
Married/Dating : <3!!!! :)
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Character sheet
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Victoria looks down at the ground to hide her disappointed expression. "I see....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morte Forest   The Morte Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Morte Forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next