Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elder Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 69
Race : Fae
Mask : Fae Telepathia
Registration date : 2009-08-23

The Elder Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 pm

"For a demon, you're quite a sweetie. I'm sure I'm fine, but if you would like to do a once over go right ahead" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:11 pm

He chuckled a bit, him a sweetie. yeah... , he pressed down on her right arm, and then her left. "You feel anything?" he asked. his eyes were stern, as he looked her over for any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:14 pm

She flinched a bit as he pressed on her right arm and hoped he didn't notice. Wow, she didn't actually think he was going to give her a once over.
"What's so funny?" she askes, while taking into stock how his eyes never softened.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:16 pm

He noticed a small movement as he put pressure on her right arm. "what oh...nothing." he said pretaining the comment she said. He put pressure on the right arm again "That hurt?" he asked. He looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:18 pm

She flinched again.
"Noo..." she said in a five year old tone.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:22 pm

he nodded. "Well, You'll need a cast. It might be a hairline fracture." he stated more to himself. he looked in his bag, but couldn't find much. "Would you please come with me so you can get proper medical attention?" he asked his eyes softened, for a split second, knowing he did this to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm

The Ground opened up at one point away from Valentia and Maia. He had his mask on, and he was wearing a suit with red and white tie. His whole look had changed. He had bright blue eyes, and tanish short hair. Instead of his old black hair adn Eyes. He no longer had any tattoos, and his looks were called Angel-like. He chuckled from behind his mask. The Sudden blast of Energy was his brother after all. He began to walk towards them with his hands in his pockets. The ground covered the opening inthe gorund beofre anyone could get in, adn he had the remote safely in his jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 pm

"I really don't think that's necessary...." Maia started but then she caught a glimpse of his eyes. "You didn't do anything, you know that right. this bruise on my arm, is because I didn't move. And besides I'm more into the herbal remedies then medical... medicine stuff..."

Maia heard a noise a little ways from her and she looked towards it. It was another man, and he looked as if he new Valen. "What's so funny?" She asked, a little wary of this angelic man. She was always wary when someone new stepped into her forest.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:27 pm

He looks at dusk, his eyes flash open, and then back to their stoic nature. he stood up "Long time no see, eh dusk?" he asked with a slight rhetorical tone. "So how'd you find me?" he asked this time serious as he could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Dusk looked at the Girl. He raised his hand to his face as it burst into Flames. He keep laughing as he began to lace his Speech with the power of his sin. He keep walking towards her with his hand at his face covering on eye. Then, he crushed his hand and a ran of Sparks Erupted from it. He dropped his hand by his side, and looked at Val with his bright blue eyes. He asked how he found him, and Dusk chuckled at that Comment.

"Well, first of all. This place is The Sins and the Virtues realm. the Forest belongs to use. Now, Val. You didn't think your borther could find you while you gave off that suddened burst of energy?"

Haku's voice was laced with the Power of His sin, bt he wasn't using it to cause the sin. He used it to make his voice angel-like as well. His looks matched his Voice perfectly. Yet, they both were angel-like even without the Sin lace in his speeech, but he soon got rid fothe Pride lace. He simply focused on seeing his brother again.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm

He shook his head at theatrics. he hated the amount of time it took haku to do something, it always had to be something special (XD) His eyes grew darker, as did his skin color. "So why did you come here?" he asked as his fangs grew in his mouth. "You haven't sought me out before now." he stated. with a slight smirk on hsi face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm

At an instant Maia decided she didn't like this man. He seemed mean and rude. When his hand erupted into flames she took a step behind Valen. There was something sinister about the way this man talked. Even though he was angelic in every way, he seemed... sinister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 pm

" I had some servants telling me you were looking for me. So, when i saw the strange Aura appear on my Computer. i thoguht of you. So, i came. Are you here to join us? Or them?"

Dusk looked at the Scared girl hiding behind Val. This was very troublsome to begin with. His brother giving off some much Demon aura it would kill someone if they were mere human, but none of them where. He raised one hand out of his pocket only far enough to snap. He snapped and his Mask erupted into flames and disappeared. Dusk's face was angel-like like the rest of him. He was a sin and he loved it. He was the Sin know as Pride. If Val joined the Virtue's he would have to fight him when the Time came. He wouldn't let anyone fight his brother but himself. Yet, he had to gain the Fusion ability of his Race before he could even think about taking him on.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

He looked at dusk his eyes unblinking. "Really, you come to me with that question?" He chuckled to himself. "My allegiances lie with xylina, wherever that maybe, but I'm neutral to an extent." he said with no since of remorse for his brother. He could deal with it. "Anyway." he said ending that subject with finality "Would you leave this nymphs forest?" he asked with a sudden force, that would obliterate a humans mind.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Maia sticks out a little further from behind Valen.
"You don't take care of this forest anyway, you don't know it like the back of your hand you don't respect it. This forest is more mine that it will ever be yours"
She nods as if that'll somehow make it more legit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 pm

he looks at valen, and shakes his head. his smirk dissappeared at the flare of his voice. he didn't think his brother would do that. he then began to smirk once again.

"Alright, but that girl better be glad you were there. or she'd be dead right now."

He looked at valen and smiled, a sardonic smile, as he said these words, and he put on his mask, and opened up a rift in the ground. he was going back to his lab. he knew if valen needed to talk, he'd go there.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 pm

He looked at his brother. and simply shook his head. He turned around to face maia "Sorry to get you involved in that...by the way my name is valen." he had just noticed that they hadn't even exchanged names during these turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 pm

"I'm Maia," She smirked, "but you know you didn't have to do that." But boy was she glad he did, she'd probably be a piece of burnt toast if he hadn't, and the man seconded that opinion.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:52 pm

he shrugged. "yeah...sorry about the demon thing again." he said as he started the transfer back to a more human-like appearance. He looked at the surronding trees. "So, wich one is yours?" he asked, knowing more the he let on about nymphs.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

She smiled. "It's this way" she started off into the forest, she knew exactly where it was. "Follow me," she was a bit flustered tho, no one ever asked her about her tree, nor have they cared enough to ask.

She kept walking until they got to a big tall birch tree. It was huge and seemed to go on forever. "I think it's the most magnificent sight, especially when you stand right under it." Maia walked right under it and looked up, seeing each layer full of life. It was truly spectacular. On the truck it had a carving of some flowers, very dainty, and cute.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 pm

He followed her until he reached this massive tree. He looked up, and marveled at the pure size of the tree, and composed himself. "Exactly how long have you had the bond with your tree?" he asked. he was still looking up
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

"Forever," She smirked, "As long as I've been around, so has this tree"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 pm

"I see." he said as he walked around the trunk, looking at it from different angles. "It's quite large." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:04 pm

"It's been around a while," she smiled and leaned against it's trunk. She started tracing the flowers on it as Valen examined the birch.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm

"I can see that." he noticed what she tracing, walked over. "Whats that?" he asked. he looked over her shoulder, trying to see more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Elder Forest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next