Masks Of Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everyone Is A Mystery Waiting To Be Solved. Have A Party Of Masks And Magic. Where Passion And Mystery, Magic and Tragedy Were Always On Peoples Mind...

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elder Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Darkara
Darkara
Darkara
Victoria Darkara

Female
Number of posts : 83
Race : Witch
Mask : Darkara
Married/Dating : <3!!!! :)
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Character sheet
Legue: The Seven Deadly Sins
About:: I'm a very energetic person. When I hear bad news, I only care for a little while. I have other things to worry about than your death...

The Elder Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:18 pm

((STOP IT! HE ISN'T SHINY!!!))
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 69
Race : Fae
Mask : Fae Telepathia
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:19 pm

((Kicks Victoria. SHUT UP))
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male
Number of posts : 1688
Race : Demon Warlord
Mask : Cartamuanda
Married/Dating : Maia: mon cherie.
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Legue: Neutral
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:20 pm

He nodded, and he laid back to watch the night sky. "Your right. Sometimes, it's amazing." he just laid there marveling at the scene that had unfurled to him "thanks, maia." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm

"Why are you thanking me?" She pulled her knees to her chest and layed her head on her knees, looking at Valen.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet
About:: With the appearance of a 27 year old. He's a 5,000 year old demon warlord.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 pm

He laughed "For showing me this...And for being a friend." he wasn't really accustomed to that word. yet, he knew she was.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:26 pm

She looked back up at the sky. Friend wasn't a word she heard very much. Sure she knew the word. This whole forest was her friend. She repeated it out loud to many different creatures, but she couldn't remember any one telling her she was a friend.
"And thank you." She said still looking up to the now dimming sky as the lightening bugs started to retreat back into the field.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:28 pm

He leaned up, "And why's that?" the whole explosion thing, but the whole dusk encounter. his eyes had softened after watching the fireflies. He was smirking at the time of the question.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:31 pm

"For tellin me ur secrets, and calling me your friend," she liked that his eyes had softened. He looked so much more handsome when he was relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 pm

he smiled at that. "No problem." he said the way the moon was shining, there was a certain point when he looked it would reflect from her eyes. "So...what about the whole dont put all your eggs in one basket?" he asked with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm

"Well," she smirked. "If you put all you're eggs in one nest. It would be too easy for a fox... or a snake, to steal all of em, and then what would I be left with? Nothing but a pile of twigs and string."
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 pm

He was still slyly grinning. "Don't worry, I'll make sure now focks ever comes after me." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm

She smirked. She loved it when people tried to get info out of her. It was always so funny. She kept her mouth shut and gave him a look that said she wasn't gonna tell hime even though she knew he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:43 pm

(wow, I just noticed the shiny thing.) He could tell she wasn't gonna tell anything at the moment. He yawned. "Sorry." he said. "Guess I'm a bit tired." he just shrugged it off. he stretched his arms over his head, and lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:45 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry! Did you want me to let you sleep? I can leave if you want me too." She didn't want to leave, but if he needed sleep she would.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:46 pm

"nah, I'll be alright." he said/yawned. He wasn't that tired, he was just yawning, he could feign sleep off, for at least a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 pm

She looked at him suspiciously. "You're yawning. I should go...." she shivered. It was a little chilly out here in the open. But she could handle being cold for a while.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:51 pm

he noticed she was shivering, he sat up, and he took off his jacket and placed it over her. "I said I'd be alright."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm

She smirked and wrapped the coat tighter around her. "I guess if your sure. I mean. I couldn't leave you out here in the dangerous woods by you're self anyway. The fireflies would eat you up!" She smirked at Valen.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 pm

he smiled, and laughed. "thanks, I don't know what would happen if I came across a ravenous firefly."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:57 pm

"Well, you couldn't do anything of course." She smiled and chuckled. Maia looked at the ground and then back at Valen. "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 pm

His face grew red."Well..." he sort of stammered. he wasn't really sure what to say "...you" was all he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:01 pm

She blushed and felt warmness flow through her, and not just because of the jacket. She smiled. "Awwww." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 am

"yeah." he said, and hugged her. "I think I fell for yah in the lab." he said, his face still red.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:02 am

Maia smiled as she leaned into him. "For me it was probably when I fell out of the tree." she chuckled and looked at the starry night sky.
Back to top Go down
Valentia
Sin of Pride/ Demon Lord
Valentia

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 pm

He smiled as he felt her move closer to him, and inhaled the distinct smell of both her, and the night. "Really, and why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Forest   The Elder Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Elder Forest
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next